Friend is literally barely ottermode, is weak as shit

>Friend is literally barely ottermode, is weak as shit
>Whenever we go out he bangs the hottest girls I've ever seen in my life
>All of his ex girlfriends (and he's been fucking hot girls since he was 14) are literal models
>Had a crush on a girl - great body, amazing tits, amazing ass
>Chatting to her for like a week, it's not going anywhere, let it go
>Literally meets my friend in a club, she's not even drunk and he takes her back home and fucks her
>Every female friend that we have is constantly talking about how hot he is

Who else here /ugly/ and hates their life? Fuck, this dude is literally playing life on tutorial mode, he's fucked so many attractive women it's not even funny. For the past couple of months he started dating an actual 10/10 girl who's a model and is studying maths at a university. Took her virginity a couple of weeks ago.

Literally fml. What is the point of life? Guys like this get any girl they want and do anything they want in life and the best you can hope for is their scraps.

I know how you feel. Never compare yourself, you want to get fit like him then do it. Don't compare yourself.

I'm way more Veeky Forums than him.

It has nothing to do with how Veeky Forums he is. He's pratically a skelly.

He's just stereotypically good-looking.

So either stop being jealous or kill him

pics of faces

gymcels irrevocably BTFO, always and forever.

hit on girls, just ask them out, if they say no then move on and keep hitting

you are average and im pretty sure you can get a girl

How many times have you made a move on a girl OP?

Your friend just knows how to make moves and has no fear of doing so.

deathnik PUAcel shitskin cope

>lifting for girls
just lmao, when will you learn
literally just lose enough weight to get a semblance of a v-taper and to get your face lean

its also confidence and approach
I catch pretty much every girls attention and im very memorable because im 6'3, fit and have this "vibe" apparently and people notice me and remember me. Almost every girl ends up wanting to fuck me. Mothers constantly saying how handsome i am, and i've been told i could have any girl if i just got Veeky Forums 3 years ago when i was still a skelly being showered in womens attention.
But thats not worth shit because i dont approach people and i dont initiate conversations nor do i want to. Thats why im almost 22 and i lost my virginity literally 2 days ago to my girlfriend of 2 months (who luckily approached me first).

Looks dont really matter if you're an autist. And not being extra good looking doesnt matter if you know how to talk to women.

Tonnes of times.

And none of those girls were as hot as the ones he fucks/dates regularly.

My friend is borderline retarded. He doesn't make any "moves" girls throw themselves at him. Hot girls at that.

I've never even fucked a single girl that was as hot as the ones he bangs regularly.

Yeah, but she will already have been used as someone's cum-sock. Guys like my buddy already banged her, she probably got manipulated by a guy like my buddy and got fucked over.

And I'm the cuck who gets the leftovers,

And the probably won't even be that hot.

fml.

My buddy doesn't know how to carry any conversation and he's pretty shy and quiet.

I'm waaaay more confident and talkative than he is.

are you op and is ur buddy the skelly with the bitches?

Here's what you do OP. Be fit, find a girl who enjoys or at least understands fitness, and be happy together. Find a girl with common interests that you can love. I've fucked a couple 8/10s and honestly, they weren't that great. My best sex was with a 7/10 that I was in a relationship with for a couple years, because I loved her.

Then I kicked her out for cheating. Live and learn.

Looks can help a lot for an autist/sperg, trust me
Cringey "quirky" moments become funny and endearing to others, people in general will be more friendly and open making everyday conversations easier
Having good looks aren't just for attracting mates they can literally make life easier, I was a late bloomer I know first hand how people will treat you differently

op, are you a chinlet?

nice blog faggot. either start improving or end up rotting on incels

You want a relationship or you want pussy? You guys get that confused too often. If it's pussy you want, so what if she's fucked 100 other guys. Fuck her, be #101 and move on to the next one.

>middle/high school
>was the center of jokes and pranks with girls pretending to like me or when they told me stuff like "user my friend thinks you're cute" while said friend sits closeby looking disgusted

I know getting a gf won't suddenly make me happy but the same time I feel like it's a slap in the face since I never had one while my friends do and relatives always ask me questions like "When are you bringing a girl over user?", "Why don't you have a girlfriend?", etc.

/blogpost

What really attracts girls is the confidence, the vibe around you. You can't lift your way into being a person that girls will enjoy being around and fucking. If you really want to slay you should work into other things than being Veeky Forums. Most people will tell you the opposite but it's the way they bullshit themselves into beating around the bush and not doing the other really painful and difficult stuff deep down they know they should be doing instead.

If you already are average looking and lift "for girls" you just are beating around the bush, procrastinating, not having the guts to do the stuff you know you must.

>brother is a fat and stupid HS dropout trucker
>I'm a good looking college educated bilingual Veeky Forums combat veteran
>he has a ton of friends and I have none

OP, why don't you ask him how he does it?

Look at it this way- you have access to a guy who knows how to bang super hot girls. A lot of us don't even know anyone who does that. Being friends with this guy, you can learn firsthand how he does it, and you will know it won't be a bunch of BS.

I also have a friend like that and it can't be learned, it need to be practiced.
He never in his life read any pua bullshit, he can just make girls laugh and he is generally a fun person to be around. he's also fat and pretty unattractive but he fucks more than anyone I know. trying to learn this from a textbook is the exact opposite what you should be doing if youre aiming for sex

I made this mistake both my older brother and his best friend are chads many professional models on their belts each has done the 30 in 30 more than once their advice boiled down to just stand around women will come up to you and give you their numbers i thought was total bullshit but i started hanging oit with them and everywhere we went at least one of them got a number they didnt even try to get and even when they werent getting easy numbers they were getting mired by everyone we went to a park and my bros friend is just standing there talking to us and fucking 10 just walks up to us states stares at him and waits for him to acknowledge her he noticed and ignored her she stayed for 25 minutes then just wrote her number on a piece of paper tapped his shoulder and gave it to him. they've had it so easy they dont understand what it's like to be rejected but I figure if i just keep trying I'll figure whatever the secret is

Dude confidence and a silver tongue to learn psychology and a sense of humor, you'll get anything you want

Lost your virginity at 22 lmao latefag

lol thats not true nigga

Itt things that never happend

kek commands
also tilt it sideways so no one can reverse search it

It's completely true, I've got a prettyboy face and good body genetics but I'm a complete autist when it comes to women. Can't read signs, can't initiate convos, and my less attractive but more confident friends pull way more than me. My buddies will always tell me when there's a girl checking me out in public, but if we end up talking they always seem bored or disappointed pretty quickly.

Yes being good-lucking helps (I'd still be a virgin otherwise lol), but unless you're 10/10 model-tier like OP's friend, confidence and "vibe" really matters if you actually want to slay. If I could spit game like some of my friends I'd be banging models every weekend.

I believe that just being around these people you will start to become more like them. Maybe you won't consciously pick up on what traits are causing them to get all these hot girls (but do try to be more aware of that), but you become like the people you hang around.

Ever heard the saying- "you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with"

>Comparison is the thief of joy.

well the way I see it you have two options:

1 - you can keep being a little bitch feeling sorry for yourself and resenting everyone that's better looking than you

2 - you can accept the fact that you can't just instantly pick up chicks and actually put some effort into getting to know them

it's going to be harder, but you end up with better quality women if you take things slowly and get to know them first anyways

if all you care about is finding 10/10's to fuck then forget about, then you're out of luck, but you see ugly dudes with attractive girls all the time - they were just more willing to put in effort than you seem to be

Lifting for girls is such a wrong/beta-cuck approach. You lift for yourself and the joy of it, and with that proper attitude that will come, you are going to attract girls much more easily.

Yah my friend is 5'7 skinny as fuck.
He dresses nice and has a good face.
Literally ez pussy for him and he isn't alpha nor goes after women. It's whatever at this point, I've accepted I'll die alone so it's not a problem.

How are you not friends with your military buddies?

Also, like college matters fuck all now. I come from a very well-bred and educated upper-class family and despise most like that. I much more enjoy the worker folk's company - at least they haven't been jewed out of their nominal human senses.

where do you live?
>maths
seems like UK, they like skinny boys there but really many people there are quite ugly hot girls will throw themselves at a handsome guy with low bodyfat even if he is not strong.
he could also be outgoing on top of looks which aesthetic autists here will tell you is essential too

who is this

i wish it were true.
its same for me hottest girls always mirin' cus im a handsome giant but im too shy.

>but she will already have been used as someone's cum-sock
but most western girls are like that today
they fuck way before marriage

Never heard that one, but it makes sense. It reminds of another one that says if you have the same friends your whole life, you're a boring as fuck person.

>an actual 10/10 girl who's a model and is studying maths at a university