Be me

>be me
>overweight af
>do IIFYM
>dont eat any carbs whatsoever so I can keep drinking my sweet sweet sodie pops instead of just water

did I just hack dieting Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, eat less and exercise more.

No.
Quit drinking soda.
Get your carbs from healthy sources.

Just drink diet sodey pop. It has diet in the name so it has to be good for you

Until you have no teeth and can't eat you're fine

Are you a 12 year old?

potato can give you energy son

you will lift heavy things and then put them down

coca will make you weak, your bones will collapse

thank u

>mfw fatties think IIFYM means keep eating shit and think they will lose weight

Enjoy staying fat.

Daily reminder that if you make the effort to quit this putrid shit, after a few months you'll think the taste is disgusting

true

Not true. I stopped drinking Soda for two years and it didn't change shit.

>hey
>I used to drink this stuff
>it tasted fucking great and I enjoyed it at the time
>its sweet and has a fucking amazing flavour
>after a few months of nnot drinking it I now think it's disgusting

????????

Happened to me. I loved soda, stopped drinking it, and now on the rare occasions where I have it, it's nothing special.

Soda tastes awesome. Just don't like the way it makes me feel. Stop pretending.

>that feel when the Peach Passion drink at Tim Horton's used to be your favourite thing in the world but after not drinking soda/juice for 6 months it tastes like drinking a cup of pure sugar and you get sick after 2 sips

actual science heya
youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

Nothing special and disgusting are pretty different.

You would lose much more weight if you went with a diet version instead.

yes OP, if you must keep drinking soda, drink diet. At first it will taste bad, but for me I only like diet sodas now because I've aquired a taste for aspartimine and hate the taste of actual sugar.

I love sips but they make me too jittery. I can't stand regular soda.

IIFYM breh
I can't imagine trying to lose weight and keep strict with calories when you're drinking liquid calories, though

>my sweet sweet sodie pops

Trust me, if you give them up for a few weeks and try them again they end up tasting absolutely disgusting. Because they are.

sure, diabetes isn't important

>stopped drinking soda
>if I do drink one it'll be the only one that week and I'll go right back to water
>same for "tea" like snapple
>mostly drink water and on rare days juice

Am I doing well Veeky Forums or do I need to go further

>[09:43:20]ADMIN: HELP: Digitalis/(Simon Bode): how 2 become tator tot while tatorbanned: the guide - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.
How god damn stupid do you have to be to type this out in an ahelp of all things and think you're not going to be punished in any way?

i lift your mom. THAT was disgusting.

Pop is the devil's drink.

Consume it only if you want to burn in hell.

>be me
>overweight af
>do IIFYM
>dont eat any anything so I can keep drinking 4000 kcals

did I just hack dieting Veeky Forums?

If I quit whiskey and only drink beer, do I hack alcoholism?

Or you could just drink diet soda that has virtually no sugar or calories.

only true with coke desu. coke only tastes good on the first sip when its ice cold

For me it still tasted good but it made me feel shittier. A lot of stuff that I enjoyed as a fatty made me feel that way actually. Once after the gym me and my friend went to McDonald's for the fuck of it(yeah,I know,never gonna make it), we bought this thing called a touchdown. Basically it's 2 hot and spicys, 2 cheese burgers, 2 large fries, and a 20 piece chicken nugget box. When I was a fatty that was nothing but when we were eating that I could feel the sugar rushing through my veins and I felt like complete shit. Thought I was gonna die in a Walmart parking lot. /blogshit

These threads should be reported for underage.

>muh taste

This is you brain on sugar and advertising and child abuse, since your shitty parents probably fed you this shit.

>fat fuck looks for diet hacks before even getting started on dieting and exercise

the thread

Stop acting like a man-child OP. Sugary shit is for children, get your carbs from veggies and stop being a looking-for-easy-way-out lazy cunt.

Not gonna make it.

I'd rather kill myself than endure another can of that liquid poison, except for MAYBE on the most important social setting like when trying to hook up with someone in a bar. Even then I'd order spirits, not that canned fucking poison. Soda will never not be poison.

This is how I feel. I don't think it's disgusting but I went from loving the taste to feeling pretty neutral on it.

Sperg shit like this is just as bad as addicts like OP desu. A soda every now and then isn't the end of the world. It's terrible but it's not "like, literally poison" you spastic.

>doing iifym aka dirty bulk
>lifts are shit and diet is shit
>mfw these threads make me realize that this shit doesn't work and I should clean up my act

you know, for a troll thread, it really helps me.

Nah, it's strong as shit which may turn some people off, but I still love it. I don't drink the diet shit because it's just as bad for you and if I'm gonna do that to myself I'm gonna go all the way. But I swear to god I see a fuckin 12 pack of that shit in the store it's like goin back to the neighborhood you got fuckin heroin or some shit before you got clean. And every once in a while I'll get a glass of it if I'm cheatin a little bit at a restaurant and I swear to god I'm rock fuckin hard the second that shit hits my mouth.

>Reduces caloric intake
>Loses weight
>Guiz I'm into something here

Wow good goin, thanks for letting us in on this discovery.

I can relate. I still love certain sodas, but my rule is to keep it out of my house. Even after a good long while without one it's a pretty great treat.

This doesn't make a lot of sense. How does chewing ice lead back to your body asking for iron, for instance?

not true desu

No milk so your bones won't have a belly, i say you're in the clear, enjoy your weight loss friend

I replaced coke and sugary soda with soda water + vinegar (apple cider / balsamic)

Best decision of my life

>diet shit because it's just as bad for you
Diet is bad for your teeth, just like normal soda.
If you stop looking at meme articles and cherrypicked shit, and instead read scientific papers you would see that the consensus is that aspartame isn't bad for you.
It's one of the most well researched substances on earth.
Diet soda is still bad for you but normal soda is still far worse, you're drinking sugar.

That said artificial sweeteners are still not great for appetite control, it can make some people hungrier so water/tea is the best way to go but diet soda is still a much better choice than sugar water.

>40g of sugar.
>No sugar.

Hard choices and tough decisions user.

Heroin has no sugar as well, so does a car crash

>8 tsp sugar per can
How many protons in a gram of sugar?

>tfw autistically did the math
1.758x10^23 protons per gram of sucrose.
Give or take a little, I rounded a bit.

you did it

I don't know, I don't even know who would chew ice.

You are so fucking stupid that it physically hurt me to read that

If you drink diet soda you would be hacking even harder

no, you just replaced complex carbs (whole grains) with simple ones (sugar water)

enjoy your diabeetus, acne, energy crashes, and greasy ugliness

Water is a meme. You're literally drinking wet air. The only true liquid is MILK

The sugar wil spike your insuline and stop the fatburning

for real Veeky Forums is sugar free drinks (SIPS) that bad? do any of you actually drink it or should I can it.
I work a desk job and it wakes me up of a morning.

>wakes me up in the morning

It's totally normal to be tired after you've been resting for hours, you're definitely not addicted to caffeine.

i can't post my own thread right now but I just walked three miles and holy ahit i'm dead. i fucking hate you fit

>walked
>dead
You just starting to lose weight user? If so awesome, keep it up. If not, try fucking harder.

Was addicted to coke for 5 years.
Drank like 6 liters of coke every week.
Stopped drinking it when i went on a diet. Haven't had a normal coke for like a year or so

I'm a shut in that hasn't walked further than my mailbox in over a decade. I walked another 3 miles back home, wept on the floor for a few hours and then remembered this thread. I actually wouldn't mind doing all that again if I had a good walking path. But I had to walk along a highway with no sidewalk for the majority of it. And I'm pretty sure that was hella illegal.

dad get of my board

your not cool

cyka blyat

your body isnt evolved to handle the consumption of weird chemicals like this fucking retard