"Yeah, I used to lift back when I was your age too."

>"Yeah, I used to lift back when I was your age too."

hope i die before i get old.

>I tried running once, that shit is bad for your knees

I've already promised myself to get on gear once I start wearing down.

God this is so damn common.

GFs grandad says
>I used to look like you

No you didn't you old DYEL faggot. Unless you blasted tren regularly in your youth.

TALKIN BOUT MY GENERATION

pretty much sums up millenials.

no jobs
no kids
want to die at 30

what a waste of a civilization

here's your (you) for your recycled post, you deserved it

also this was the original
>lmao no you didnt you old faggot unless you were blasting tren several times a year

I feel you.
My dad gives me lots of shit for always having two tubs of whey protons on top of the fridge and gets butthurt when I call him weak.
He'd then do a double bi pose and say he was stronger than me at my age.
Bullshit, my mom told me he was a long distance runner and soccer player, absolutely no gains at all.

you should be nicer to your dad
or at least not so proud of being mean to him

Yeah that was me who posted that.
The fuck did you save it for? whether that be to you memory or your hard drive,

>tfw dad was a zero gains cardio faggot

You mean that you're not stronger than a soccer player? How embarrassing.

>dad was a recon marine
>mom played roller derby her whole life
Thankfully they both think I'm jacked. I have to pass on the gene of large intimidating white people

"Ohh hey, How much can you lift"
I can lift X for Y
"yeah, when i was your age i could lift 2X for 3Y"...

I try to but he goes out of his way to discourage me from lifting heavy.
Of course I'm gonna give him shit when he talks down something I genuinely enjoy doing.
We get along in other aspects, just not anything physical it seems.

I think you missed the point.

you know damn well you didn't post the original, you just wanted some validation from ur cool friends on Veeky Forums because you're pathetic.

I didn't save it, I just remembered the original post (which was actually funny, so i looked up the exact wording) from your autistic version with shittier writing.

>the gene of large intimidating white people
made me kek and I envy you
>tfw short, small frame, ugly, weak and unintelligent

I'm that guy

>Turning 30 next year
>Feel young, doing well
>Younger people think I'm old...

>you go to the gym a lot? yeah i used to work out when i was your age, i could load up the barbell with 3 of those big plates on each side and bench it for 5

>it is literally impossible for the same person to post something more than once. Definitely not if the wording is different.
L

same, seems kinda dumb to do it any sooner unless you're competing in something. I'll see how I feel when I'm in my forties.

t. incel

Why older men even say such shit like that? Right after "I know someone who's bigger than you" it seems the most favorite sentence from over 40 y.o. people who hate doing sports. Why must they obviously lie about that? Everyone who lifted so much in his youth that he reached AT LEAST 2pl8 will do shit with stopping that, if you lift over 3 years and still enjoys it, you will lift as long as your body allows you to lift. People who really looked jacked in their youths are still lifting in their fucking 80s.

>Younger people think I'm old
Hell, I feel that way at 26

>dad was hiker and rock climber
He was never jacked but he was pretty based actually, his bro on the other hand blew him the fuck out

>dad is a lineman
>he used to be jacked as fuck from climbing light towers and digging
>in his 50s now
>huge gut
>he runs on the treadmill and eats better than I do
>completely stopped drinking Diet Coke

I hope you make it dad (again)

It's amazing how in-shape you can stay if you just don't stop giving a shit.

My grandfather was a ranger in the swedish army for a decade and ran marathons way into his 60s. Died of some kind of leukemia at 70, but until then he was in killer shape.

>That old guy that claims he squatted 4 plates for reps in high school

>waiting for someone to take the bait

sage

No retard, the gains from playing sports and watching your diet and lifting just dramatically go down while more effort is needed as you get older. Even if you theoretically had more free time and energy as an older man (most likely not the case) you realize you'll still be a wrinkly fuck and look much worse Than most young men anyways. There's a multitude of solid reasons for fit men to stop lifting or watch their eating habits as much, that's why fit grandpas are much rarer than fit college students. You most likely will end up the same

Be thankful it is only your dad. My whole family gave me shit for drinking whey and they all fell for the "you are either strong or smart, not bother and I'm rather smart"-meme

Yes, yes getting old sucks but looking like OPs pic while holding onto laurels of youth is just pathetic. Getting fat is inexcusable.

Mentats bro

Solve for bs

It sounds like his leukemia was in killer shape too.

But old men who lift looks 100 times better than regular old men. And I say there are as much Veeky Forums old people in comparison to fat old slobs like Veeky Forums young people in comparison to skinny fat Pizza eating Coke drinkers.
For example, my grandpa is 80, he never was muscular, but he was always in shape, he still do Cardio and walks with his group 2 days a week through forests and different countries. Why just giving up a activity you enjoy?

fuck you, I will roid hard and look like this when I get old

>millenials
no most people want to die before they get old

yall niggas dont got shit on my boi

Sadly yes.

this my generation baby

>skinny fat pizza eating coke drinkers
Hit me hard user, thanks.

>tfw my grandpa bought gear to go on a long hiking trip with his friends in the scandes the same year he was diagnosed with cancer
>still have his Tierra jacket which he never had a chance to use

The largest amount of people belong in this category, so don't worry and I'm sure you will change your eating habits.

start knocking up bitches and leaving. we have to keep pace with the blacks.

i wonder who it could it be?

>Thinking he needs to be nice just because its family
>Wanting to make it
>Choose one and only one dial fsggot

Go post more memes about ironic depression and how hard suburban life is millennial faggot

>he isn't planning on staying fit well into his old age and living well past 100 because of it

If youre thinking like this now just stop and leave the squat rack open for someone who cares

>sahgaying individual posts
Shiggy

Aren't you up past your bedtime, grandpa? What are you doing on Veeky Forums?

Gosh darn it to heck. Im sick of all these millennials!

>he thinks posting images of shoes is an argument

>Posts an autistic frog picture doing a shit trend from 2016

What kind of absolute cunt are you that you unironically think that every person younger than you thinks a certain way? I hate it when people say "I hate millenials" not because I am one (which I am obviously) but because anyone who says it is automatically an idiot and I meet SO MANY FUCKING IDIOTS. It's trendy to hate on millenials. Don't be a fucking sheep.

>implying no kids is a bad thing

My dad is a former pro athlete but he wasn't wide built but more like ottermode. My mom never exercised in her life. Me and my brothers seem to have taken after some random relative since we have insanely wide shoulders and we have thick muscles and wrists and necks. Heck, my shoulders are wider than my dad's and I'm a female.

I wanna produce with a guy who is built like a rugby player and produce superior offspring.

Haha your dad got cucked

Cheeky dune reference. 10/10

Running + Boxing + Fencing Job + Was army infantry for 6 years + Love hunting and fly fishing too much to quit

Be honest anons, how fucked am I once I pass 30?

never too late for a paternity test

about as fucked as the rest of us. You are gonna find yourself way more tired, way more sore, and way less motivated.

Happens to all of us, it's how you deal with it that matters.

But my dealing with shit involves climbing on river rocks or carrying a 100kg or durr. Please I'm not ready for the day time television fly tying life just yet.

well then shut the fuck up and go do something instead of crying on Veeky Forums you stupid wopdago

Just buy the water filters. They work enough for general purposes and don't cost much more than on amazon.

That's an intermediate amount of weight though, not impossible. Any high schooler could reach that by their senior year if they tried hard enough. I remember the first time I squatted in high school and it was only half the amount of plates.

2/10 because someone is going to believe you

Not the guy ur responding to but good luck with this train of thought. My dad worked out every single day and played soccer every weekend, ate healthy etc. Just turned 61 and got multiple myeloma because he spent so long flying with panam in the 80's that it caused cancer. 40 yrs from now you will prolly find something u loved to do today will lead to ur death.

9/10 for making me laugh, off by one because if you're serious that means you're a skeleton/manlet and still posting on Veeky Forums.

The "retard wannabe vet" checklist in every single gym or bodybuilding/steroid forum

>bald
>is now out of shape, or at least has a belly
>goatie
>at least 35 years old, generally 40-50s
>has never looked good at all in his life
>probably never had abs at all in his life either
>gonna tell you how badass he was in his youth though
>unwarranted sense of self importance and experience
>will always try to bring up his age and experience and you're youth and "inexperience" whenever he posts
>90% of what he says is unsolicited very bad advice
>is always a white guy, other races aren't this much of a douchebag online/in the gym

Seriously, this shit should be an insta-ban on every single BB/steroid forum.

his idea of big plates would be like 10kg plates

Stinking up the gym with your nigger/paki stench counts as being a douchebag, sorry bud.

>no jobs
>no kids
>want to die at 30

Pretty much me desu.

>not becoming a monk in your older years

triggered whitey
theres a reason why the retarded wannabe vet is always a white guy

>work in kitchen during summer
>one of the chefs is huge, like could compete in physique level big, talks about roids/etc all the time
>delivery man starts giving him the whole 'yeah I used to lift I could bench 315 under 10% bf blah blah'
>chef has clearly had this happen to him too many times
>just says 'Too bad you're fat now, huh?'
>delivery guy kind of laughs and leaves

what happens to these fat guys that stop lifting?

i've been lifting off and on for about 3 years now but i always come back to it. what makes people stop lifting?

>ugh, but I'm older than you?

a gf

Kek, I read this and thought your pop bought a shitload of Teen because he was on the way out.

He doesn't smell like feces so people can actually stand to talk to him for more than 4 seconds.

Imagine if the guy in the OP at least ate at a caloric deficit and jogged at least three times a week.

Holy fugg

My uncle said the same shit until I saw alot of old photos of him.

I still let him have his moment when he talks about his gym days in his mid 20's.

>start talking about how dumb dumb a certain stereotype of old white people are
>"Yeah well niggers smell"
>"H-ha ha! You're j-just triggered! Fucking whitey..."

I want a wife and kids someday, but I'd rather enjoy my 20's first, I lost my virginity at 19, am now almost 21 and have fucked 12 girls since, if I keep this up I should be content to live quiet life in my 30's

Once I got some gains my dad started working out with me, he's now 50 and in very good shape for his age. All because he wanted to do something with me rather than get jealous

You're probably not that bad bro

>dad asks how gyming has been going
>Always hear my dad worked out back in university, assume he knows terminology
>"Good! I'm almost squatting at 3 plates for 5x5" (had just gotten 295)
>"When I was your age user I squatted 8 plates for 10 reps at a time"
>realize my dad has no clue what I'm talking about, seeing as no pictures of him have ever indicated he was a competitive Powerlifter
>"why didn't you compete then? Those are world class numbers, that's 765 pounds"
>he changes subject

we wuz kangz!

i don't get it

My cousin does this shit
>how was the gym user?
>pretty busy, didn't get time to fit in my deadlifts but whatever
>I know what you mean user, when I get on the deadlift I'm normally at it for at least an hour
Also
>I can curl 10kg user I'm stronger than I look
>that's not that much desu
>well that's just for my "fast reps" for my normal sets I curl like 40kg or something

>>pretty busy, didn't get time to fit in my deadlifts but whatever

You're a fucking weak little faggot. You don't give up on an entire fucking workout just because the gym is a little busy that day.

D E V I L I S H

My "gym" only has 3 barbells, not much I can do if people are using them.

do you also happen to be several skin tones darker than your pa?

also
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N