5'11 framelet here

5'11 framelet here

How do I into Adam Driver mode? Is it possible for me to fill out this wide through correct diet and lifting, or is your frame all just genetics?

Mostly genetics, but bigger delts/shoulders will increase your frame

Frame is pretty much entirely genetics, best you can do is make yourself appear wider, as said. Posture helps too, keep your shoulders back and not bowed inwards.

Weird, I feel like if I slouch just slightly my frame looks wider. In full on military stance I look like a pencilneck with no shoulders, but maybe Im just overdoing it a bit too much

Push your pelvis forward a bit and try to straighten your back. Pelvic tilt can fuck up the way your core looks pretty bad, it makes you look wider from the side but slimmer from the front.

wtf, isn't Adam Driver skinny as fuck?

This is what i look like (6'0) and I want to kill myself. Is his body shit or do I have body dysmorphia?

Yeah I was shocked to see this too, I've only seen him in Star Wars and he looked skelly in that.

you been here too long my man

Nah, he's been out of DYEL mode since he's started acting I think. Pretty sure he used to be a marine, too, so in shape at least

He just looks skinny because of his face and he's so tall. He's actually quite large.

being a former grunt helps the hypertrophy phase.

All nervous system gains have been made long ago.

He's really tall, which makes everyone skinny on the screen.

He's just got a little too much bf. If he cut for a few months he'd look fantastic. I'm 6' too and have a very similar torso frame.

For you

GOD, HE'S SO UGLY, UGGGHHHHHH

You must have a DICK that hangs LOWER than the BALLS

he looked skelly in silence, which was quite recent

He shrunk a whole lot for Silence, he looked pretty damn narrow in it.
He was a pretty big guy, probably much bigger than you think.

Kylo Tren

holy shit. He was also skinnier for star wars I think, his face didn't have as much fat on it.

If we assume he lost weight for Star Wars, which it looks like he did, he then lost another 25kg on top of that for Silence.

I would guess he was well over 100kg in that first picture, so he's probably somewhere between 60 and 70kg in Silence.

>6'1
>wide frame
>strong jaw

>shit tier ab genetics

>mfw can't have it all

>>>pic related

Dude can zercher and front rack a 110kg Lena Dunham. Requires raw strength and mental toughness.