Why are poojeets so fucking awkward when it comes to lifting and life in general?

Why are poojeets so fucking awkward when it comes to lifting and life in general?

>be at gym
>skinny poojeet using curl rack for squats
>wearing tight fitting skinny jeans
>70lbs on bar
>goes down 2 inches then goes back up
>rinse repeat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because their culture is very old rusty and they are tought to smile trough the pain.
this led to the issue of poor life while tricking the mind to think its happy

hahahahahaah

Arranged marriages mean men are being raised by men who didn't court the mother so it's not a skill that is passed down

It's a cultural thing in India. Most of them end up living with their parents until marriage (not unlike Italians who are also fucking weirdos in the gym). This results in them being very sheltered and a shade of autistic.

They aren't well adjusted but they are going for it so leave them alone imo. Look at the shit they post in social media and you get a glimpse of how their inexperience with unstructured social interaction can unfold.

this. I have a desi mom. Pajeetcels never learn how to talk to women because all of them are married to their cousins and live in a communal home that they never interact with a woman who isn't their wife or their mother.

you're supposed to approach him and offer to demonstrate proper form to him, the you straddle behind him real close and squat with him to show the full ROM

Is your dad white or something?

Kys for being a useless mixed race but kill your father first for race mixing

lol @ u caring about racemixing in 2017

My dad's Italian and darker skinned than my mom, but stay mad cumskin. I also have 4 siblings and we attend Catholic Mass every week, how angry does that make you that we are replacing you with Catholic "brown" people like me every passing year?

>being this angry while being a a mixedlet

Elliot Rodger 2.0 on Veeky Forums

And we will all marry white women ;^)

last gym I worked out in there was this indian guy that did the strangest shit. One exercise he wrapped jeans around a smith machine and proceeded to do rows holding the legs on the jeans
>mfw

Sure you will.

A "white" woman named Prajeetakumesh Stinkvajspuran.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

im indian and i want you to kill your mom for racemixing

the only rage sweeter than cumskin rage is currycel rage.

yum yum delicious tears

I'm not Indian and I want you to kys for being indian

Literally every race on this planet hates it when members of their own mixes with a different race.

You're in a pathetic loser class that's never going to be fully accepted by people of your father's race and your mother's race. You're literally a fucking omega male.

this is disgusting

fucking fag think every non white want to mix with white people

the smell of rotting curry sweat will do that to you

>3
he looks so funny

its hard to relate to modern social conventions when you come from a stone age culture

kek

PU

All the Indians that I know that go to the gym wear normal clothing, though I live in Canada and am in university and they're all westernized af. The only people who wear seem to be skinny 110lbs guys who clearly are learning.

Im Native American and I want you to kill that indian

Stay mad while you're race is destroyed =). Because literally all you can do is complain about it on the internet while the world changes around you. You won't do shit pussy.

are you a cumcurry?

i hate when people respond all high and mighty/proper on shit like FB. "You sir are a detestable....."
also
>not once been humorous in the slightest
thats where you're wrong kiddo

look at that germanic pig whore
she think she is cute and all

i would hang that pig with no moral

>muh racial purity

Reminder that the white race will be replaced my the mulatto underclass and you can't do anything about it except bitch on /pol/

>"Your race is being destroyed the world is changing around you"
>White dick and sperm still worshiped no matter where you go

Stay angry, mixedlets. Just remember when you step into the sunlight, your mother gargled many a white man's cum before she settled down with your father.

Black birth rates are lower than white birth rates. Asian birthrates are lower than white birth rates. Hispanic birth rates have fell off a cliff in the last 8 years and are still drastically decreasing such that they are going to reach white birth rates pretty soon.

Enjoy being an underclass where your women worship the white cock because it's the key to being something worthwhile in this world.

They're the ultimate female ego killers 2bh. I remember some camwhore trying to fuck with a pizzaman but she didn't count on him being an Indian, and he basically invited himself in, ate the pizza she ordered and tried to rape her.