How do you get the motivation to lift?

How do you get the motivation to lift?

>tfw just skipped another workout

I was diagnosed with low testosterone and put on TRT
Now if I feel like skipping a workout, I can think to myself
>"you have literally zero fucking excuse not to be making it right now"

I don't understand you people. Literally no fucken motivation to do anything but cry to themselves. Congrats being a prisoner to yourself. A real hero indeed.

Motivation is useless. What you need is the smallest amount of dedication and discipline. If you skip gym days you're a fucking weakling

Take a preworkout. If some days i feel lethargic or unmotivated I take PWO

I don't have any motivation. I have discipline. I might feel like a lazy fuck somedays, but in the end, I ALWAYS WORK OUT. Fuck you people, motivation is for faggots, it will never lead you anywhere.

you're a fool

How old are you?

I started at 19

You never want to give up, you have to go if you are mentally weak and can't stick to working out gttfo off my board

How old are you and what were your levels?

>Motivation is useless. What you need is the smallest amount of dedication and discipline

He's right though, discipline is what's needed 100% of the time.

Discipline and motivation are two sides of the same coin. Or, discipline compounds motivation.

What do you really want? Ask yourself. What do I really want? Do you want to be far and lazy and someone who seeks pity by whining, or do you want to be a real man and do what needs to be done. Next time you feel like shirking your responsibilities, ask yourself, what do I want?

I simply imagine myself old and unable to do basic physical things.
It's makes me want to work out to get the most out of my life while I can

You take your ass to the gym and the rest will come from there, I didn't want to do legs today but I absolutely killed them.

My motivation is looking good and getting pussy, plus working out is a good time to be with friends because we go somewhere after

why did you skip?
Sometimes im busy or lazy or anxiety procrastinating about something so im not "busy" but should be.
but gym and lifting should be viewed as a positive thing. whenever i have to drag my ass to workout i just keep in mind that i become happy once i start working.

wrong question. why would you want to skip a workout?

I only get 3 of them a week, so I try to make the most of them. Getting home from work and not working out while I prep dinner between sets feels lazy.

>plus working out is a good time to be with friends because we go somewhere after

I'm fucking tired all the time. But being fat is not an option for me. I decided that after watching my friends get fat.