/fraud/

/fraud/ - summer is here and we're all still too fat edition

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on suicide cutting general:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4
elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/those-you-who-have-had-gyno-should-i-stop-cycle-now-642151.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reposting in this new thread

>currently running a 16 week cycle
>test e (400mg/wk) and tren ace (350mg/wk)
>im 6 weeks in and feeling great
>but my German shepard is skinny as fuck and i want him to bulk
>i will have 10mg of tren left over and 5mg of test
>my pupper weighs 95lbs (half my weight) and is 2 years old
>would putting my dog on a 10 week cycle of say 200mg/wk of test and 150mg/week of tren be to much or to little?
>i dont want to hurt my dog i just want him to get ripped as shit and fuck all the bitches at the dog park while getting equal mires from dogs and humans

TL;DR
how much tren should i give my dog?

LEAVE DOGO ALONE

no sterons til 25 dog years == 3.57 yooman years

fuck off

i want my pupper to be as confident and happy as me

last week when we wetr at the dog park he let a fucking dalmatian run the show. he should be the alpha

lol @ stretch marks

well german shepards do stop growing at 3 years old so your probably right

but arnold Schwarzenegger started roiding at 17 so i think starting my dog on a cycle a little ealier would be fine

You want dogo to cuck you

that dog gonna roid rage
speaking of roid rage, anyone experienced that? how do i not get in on a cycle, i find nothing on it on the wiki

roid rage doesn't exist

It's a meme

no i want an alpha wingman not a beta dog that gets pushed around by fucking dalmations

i want to be able to take him to the dog park and and sluts to see us and both them and their dogs get wet

that way we can both pull mad bitches

Roid rage is a meme outside of one or two compounds (halo and cheque drops) and even then it's more like roid frustration than rage. Being a moody bitch from having high e2 is a thing however.

start mild with EQ before you go full blown with tren

I got a spam email about roids, I think one of my sources got a hacked email.

>Endorsed NetSpend Prepaid Card refund check to friend on the 15th, couldn't activate card since I didn't have pictures of government issued ID and utility bills I could send them
>Friend was gonna drive him to the bank sometime last week to cash it in and put the money on a prepaid card (one that didn't need all your information to be activated) and send me a pic of it
>Messaged friend that was gonna drive him last Thursday
>Apparently my friend that was gonna drive him hit up my friend with the check and my buddy with the check somehow cashed it in online
>Don't really know what's going on
>Me and my friend messaged him Friday
>He still hasn't read any of our messages on Messenger and SnapChat, don't think his phone is on
>Tfw he left for Tennessee Saturday
>Tfw just found out the prepaid card that I told him to buy won't be able to be hooked up to my Western Union account so I could send the money to my source, making it pretty much worthless

roid rage all depends on your personality if you fly off the handle for no reason before roids itll definitly get worse

me personally just test makes me a cocky more outgoing person but not angry, tren however makes me get irritated at little shit but i never freak out or lose my shit

my puppers a calm dog so he should handle it well

>oh and a tip to helo keep a level head is if youre getting pissed off before you say or do something you might regret, take 10 deep breaths and count them

this reads like a bot wrote it

>Day 7 250mg DNP
Alcohol is fine on DNP lads (low doses anyway). Got hammered last night with the crowd from work and it was fine. Bit hungover today and my piss is is so yellow it looks almost orange
>inb4 liver failure

Sweating all day, the weather has been so nice and I'm just way too warm. Since it's so hot out it's kinda hard to gauge how much heat is actually from DNP but I'm definitely sweating more than normal.

Gym performance has been good, sleeping well besides last night. Worked all day today so tmrw I feel like I'm gonna notice a big shift in weight. I'm definitely holding water though.

Gonna keep it going, thinking about upping the dose but probably not.

Have a good day lads

you could of died user, don't be so reckless desu

youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4

Mandela effect off the charts.

what part of this song is different in your fucked up mind

thanks for the info. I'm thinking about test and mast later in the cycle. i really really don't want to have extra anger sides :/

>go from cruising moderate cut to blasting 2.5g of gear a week and 40mg sdrol daily
>eat tons more, but actually leaner and bigger/more vascular

This shit feels so good, ill permablast till i die.

>ill permablast till i die.

Shouldn't be too hard, it won't take long.

Where was the user faggot who said 40mg of sdrol was retarded?

See!

How many years did munzer perform as a bodybuilder on 1gram of orals a day and 10g of injectibles a year?

prolly multiply that by 5-7, probably more since I get more time for my kidney to regenerate, plus i don't do diuretics n shit.

>1gram of orals a day
lol

exactly 0 years

1986 European Amateur Championships MiddleWeight, 6th
1987 World Amateur Championships Light-HeavyWeight, 3rd
1988 World Amateur Championships Light-HeavyWeight, 3rd
1989 Mr. Olympia 13th
1989 World Games HeavyWeight, 1st
1990 Arnold Classic 3rd
1990 Grand Prix Germany 3rd
1990 Mr. Olympia 9th
1991 Arnold Classic 9th
1991 Ironman Pro Invitational 3rd
1991 Mr. Olympia Did not place
1991 Pittsburgh Pro Invitational 4th
1993 Arnold Classic 7th
1993 Grand Prix Germany (2) 2nd
1993 Grand Prix Germany 4th
1993 Night of Champions 2nd
1993 Mr. Olympia 9th
1994 Arnold Classic 5th
1994 Grand Prix France 8th
1994 Grand Prix Germany (2) 5th
1994 Mr. Olympia 9th
1995 Arnold Classic 4th
1996 Arnold Classic 6th
1996 San Jose Pro Invitational 7th

Guess I can survive 50+ years on my weakass 2.5g + 40mg superdrol blast then.

I guess you missed the point

he never ran 1g of orals a day.

Weeks 1-10
ephedrine
aspirin
clenbuterol
valium
captagon-- scheduled 1 drug in the US, meaning no legitimate medical use-- it is an amphetamine-type stimulant--
cytomel

Weeks 1-5
500mg daily of test enanthate
152mg daily of parabolan
150mg daily of dianabol
150mg daily of halotestin
20 IU daily of HGH
20 IU daily of Insulin

Weeks 6-8
300mg daily of masteron
152mg daily of parabolan
250mg daily of winstrol tabs
150mg daily of halotestin
50mg daily of winstrol inj
24 IU daily of HGH

Weeks 9-10
200mg daily of masteron
100mg daily of winny inj
200mg daily of halotestin
400mg daily of winny tabs
24 IU daily of HGH
Insulin daily
IGF-1 daily

close enough.

if you believe that meme, I have a bridge to sell you

i've been eating a lot more than I should have since 2 months into trt but I am getting more muscular? I train just like I used to as low-t and eat even 5k calories some day, is this normal? am I finally getting my noob gains? after 2 years of low-t training?

>lee priest said he got to where he was on 300mg test and 250mg deca, it's 100% true!!!

beginners should fucking kill themselves.

What kind of surplus do you guys eat? I am finding it very hard to find the right amount of cals, either I am making no gains or I get bloated and fat as fuck.

>5k cals a day, probably not tons of training or existing muscle mass

No youre getting fat

manlet

37 posts
page 7
>
>

Well I am the retard that was posting about PSMF with protein powder, I just passed out. I was not tired, I did not fall asleep. I felt weak as shit and could barely move so I lied down in my bed and just wanted to close my eyes. I remember thinking how I was too exhausted to even think about anything, so I let my mind go blank. 45 mins later I look at the clock and go "i just passed out didn't I"

This was 30 mins after taking 200mg caffeine and 25mg ephedrine, and 8 hours after waking up from sleeping 10 hours.

Just had some carbs because I didn't want to die.

What caused this? How do I prevent jt? I really wanna stick with this but the passing out is shitty. I couldn't even use my voice before I passed out. I took vitamins a few hours ago too.

LOL and now I ate and went back to my bedroom, I find all sorts of shit out of place. I don't even remember what I was doing before lying in bed, nice...

It came on slow, it's not like I stood up too fast and passed out from low BP. I progressively felt shittier and shittier over the past day or two but especially during the last few hours.

i get what you could call 'roid rage' but its more like i was always retarded enough to react to petty frustrations but lacked the confidence and energy

luckily juice also gave me the strength of mind to recognise and work on it. thanks chinese bathtub farmers

Honestly had far more anger problems before roiding. Pretty serene honestly.

Where the angle at? Less talking more pics.

I want to you make the same distance pic

So, fraud, let's say I took 3.5 years off of roids because of a traumatic injury...

Will my stashed test e and bologna e be usable? No visible contamination, do the hormones disassociate over time? Or no? Probably vent & steam bath them anyway, but still, worth asking

3.5 years i wouldn't no matter what anyone told me

If I gently squeeze my nipple a clear fluid comes out, a tiny droplet

I had blood tests done a while back and my doctor said everything was completely normal

Sounds like horse shit to me, you guys are the experts on hormones, what advice would you give me?

I assume/from my little research it's caused by elevated prolactin levels

My concern is that all you guys would be able to recommend is a temporary fix, whenever I stop taking whatever you suggest my body will just go right back to producing too much prolactin

I also read a side effect of raised prolactin is laziness and lack of motivation, that 100% describes me, every day is a battle just to do regular shit

Do you think taking b6 and zinc would be enough to get it under control? or would I need something stronger

Hi can someone give me some advice about a cycle I'm planning please. Just if they think I've got everything covered.

Wk 1-15: Test-e 600mg (split into two weekly injections - Monday/Thursday)
Wk 1-12: Tren-e 250mg (split into two weekly injections - Monday/Thursday)

Wk 5-15: HCG 1000 iu (split into two weekly injections - Monday/Thursday_
Wk 3-15: Aromasin 12.5mg ed

Wk 1-15: 5HTP (for wellbeing)
Wk 1-15: Policosanol pills (for lipid profile)
Wk 13-15: Niacin (for lipid profile)

If any of you lads could give me any advice it would be much appreciated. Also have Xanax on hand for insomnia.

I can suck it out if you want daddy

I'm concerned that would encourage my body to produce more, but thanks for the offer

Is it just me or does big lats impede the arm swinging movement when you walk or is it just another case of virgin walk

>be low test
>roid
>can no longer sleep on side without propping myself up on pillows because now i actually have muscle tissue on my shoulders
>sitting on my ass on a hard surface no longer hurts because my bones aren't hitting the hard surface with no support

1) tren e is too low, i know you're tryin to play it safe and have it as a "booster" but at 250mg you're still goin to have sides just without the gains,up it to 400mg, you can lower test to 400 but its up to you man.
2) assumin you're taking hcg to maintain natural test production , you should be taking it EOD and in lower doses, taking 250-500 IU EOD would be alot more effective, hcg is easy as fuck to pin subq with 31 gauge in the stomach. dont feel shit. no reason not to pin frequently to maintain stable levels.
3) I would up the aromasin to 25mg every day , MINIMUM. when I'm on even low tren i run letro at 2.5mg EOD and notice a massive reduction in sides aswell as improved aesthetics
4) you should have cabergoline on hand , you might not need it but ive heard stories of people fucking lactating on tren and you need caber to STOP THAT FAG SHIT ASAP

give me some feedback on M1T guys, i've heard mixed opinions in terms of sides but pretty much everyone on forums who tried it said its better then dbol or anadrol muscle building wise

source on the pic pls

Getting rather sick of cooking my own beef/chicken/pork and veggies every day.

Why don't I just go the rich piana/ct fletcher route and just eat fastfood and "real food" every day?

>double cheeseburger (460 cal, 25p-32c-22f)
>500ml soymilk + 2 scoops (300cal - 55p about 10g F and C).

Repeat 4 times.

3k cals 320g protein, 140carbs and 80g fat.

Just barely hits my maintenance (or still below it im certain).

Every mega roider on IG/competition pretty much just eats shit all day anyway thanks to the 5-8grams of gear they take.

they just clean up for contest prep or if they wanna show a "shopping healthy" youtube video/article.

Seconding

he should give you the exact numbers not just that bullshit "its all fine" talk. he probably just did the cheap bloodtest and charged you fully for no e2 / prolacting readings.

b6 can help but you probably be better off to get some caber, depends on what gear you are on.

thanks to the 10g of gear + 64 iu of legit hgh + insulin + 6 million other drugs neither of us have heard of

thats olympia level of drugs though, not instafag/marketer levels.

you can legit eat 40 cals per LB of bodyweight maintenance.

Cheers for the advice

1) will up tren e to 300
2) good thinking - I've got some insulin syringes so will do that
3) will up if needed but generally I don't need a lot of AI.
4) yeah have heard about cabers, not going to buy one because i have good sources and can get anything within 2 days.

Cheers

what exactly do you think they're on that they eat like 8k+ cals a day while staying shredded (instagram fags)?

Jay cutler eats 10k calories.

Instafags eat 8k on a cheat at best, but they'll claim it's a "regular day" cause sensationalist bs lies pay off.

unless we're talking about 280+ lbs instafags that is, though most of them are in the 180-220lbs range.

>Jay cutler
yeah man look at him, obviously a product of just some good old testosterone right

they are also all honest with their eating, just as they are with their doses.

you think giant ass dudes who are fucked in the head enough to be injecting a pharmacies worth of body building drugs aren't taking health precautions by not eating 8k cals of fast food a day?

Anyone else losing their mind muscle connection on prolonged sessions of isolation/feeder work outs?

Like, the first 45 minutes of curls and tricep isolations I can really feel it, but the next 30 minutes even with lower weights the feeling kind of dulls and spreads out a bit and I start failing to hit the max reps and even with strict form I just don't feel that specific area squeeze or someshit.

hard to explain.

SURE WHY NOT, GO FOR IT

ben en jerrys and pizza ED, insline GH tren dnp t3 clen combo to compensate YOLOOO who cares, live by the day!!!

Damn im struggling to eat 4500 cals a day

eat more carbs pre-workout

What should I know about soy consumption while on test? I know the phytoestrogens have caused gyno in some men when consumed excessively, but how does this impact AI doses and the like?

thats the spirit, who wants to be a piece of shit oldlet anyway

Try seeing your old ass grandparents losing their minds while slowly becoming less and less able to walk, while wearing diapers, and you will truly want to die young

Sad thing is one is only 65, other one 75...

If roids kill me before i become a disgusting piece of shit like that i can only consider it a positive side effect

>set up a bitcoin account
>verify bank account
>bitcoin site keeps denying my payment because my verified bank about does not match the verified account I transferred money from
>slowly summer is creeping past
>life is suffering

>not using a verified localbitcoins seller
Got yourself to blame

Same for my grandma who recently became 90 years old suffering from extreme dementia. But she was not aware of it and still happy with everything.

you can act all tough, but when you stare death in the eyes you will not talk like this and do everything to survive because that's what you will do instinctively.

>not using Coinbase
Why

>slowly summer is creeping past
>tfw you just started pinning so no noticeable gains from it, but family summer vacation is next week.
I know that feel.

I've been eating nothing but 48oz chicken and 2oz of almonds/pecans a day.

I only get brain fog when I haven't eaten any chicken in a few hours, but otherwise mentally I'm fine. Feel physically pretty weak and can't really push my workouts at all though

Have a short video taken where you go through some easy poses. It's the only way to see what anyone on the internet really looks like

Alright guys so hear me out.
So i have this brother in law who has autism. Not too severe, but it is obvious and he will have tantrums where he throws shit. He loves fitness cause it calms him down, and he idolizes obvious roiders, including me. I care about him but hate to seem him upset when he doesn't make anymore progress.
So, do you guys think if i administer him some juice it would cause a reaction with his mental instability?

They probably degraded pretty bad. I wouldn't touch anything past 1-1.5 years old.

Test is cheap, tren isn't that bad, just buy more stock.

>Tfw painful pumps

i hope your dog dies, faggot

He's starting at 500mg/week, two 250mg injections.

Cycle looks fine. I would have caber on hand, you never know what could turn up and you dont want leaky gyno tits. It's enth, sides will stick around, remember that.

Post your dosages in mg/week in the future, leads to less confusion.

no he isn't, unless you think he's also doing 1.2g of test...

Ahh you are right, my bad.

>>not using Coinbase
I am using Coinbase m8

Oh, my bad Holmes. I didn't think you needed to link your bank account, just that you needed a debit/credit card. But it's been a while since I've had to use it so I'm probably wrong.

JUST

bank account has higher limits

cc works but has a 250usd/week limit

I believe the limit goes up more you use it, but again I might be wrong.

How much gear are you trying to buy senpai?

ROID

I'm not the original guy, I'm just answering your question

you need to spend 500 and wait 30 days after that to increase your cc limit, so a minimum of 44 days.

minimum of 2 weeks for a real cycle (you shouldn't be able to fit it all in 250 dollars)

>On dbol and test,
>due to complications I didn't have a preventative ai to run until recently.
>A small lump appears under my left nip.
I have letro and adex, how much should I take and for how long to try get rid of the gyno?

why the fuck did you not have ai ready on a cycle with a dbol kick-start you moron.

neither will get rid of gyno if you actually developed some, AIs don't do that, you need a SERM (nolva or ralox)

run the AI anyway and see how it goes, it might not actually be developed fully. keep going with the nolva after pct if it's still there, or you can just start now anyway if you don't want to wait and see what happens

>you shouldn't be able to fit it all in 250 dollars
I mean I got everything I needed for only a little bit over that, but then again I'm just doing babby's first Test cycle, so I get what you mean.

I do have nolva on hand as well but from what I've read nolva only blocks the receptors, where letro can reduce the gyno by blocking most estrogen. And the lump I'm talking about is so small it may not actually be there (though the nip it sore). It's about the size of a slightly flattened out bb, if that.

well I'm also Canadian so a vial of test is 2.5 times more expensive for some godawful reason, so yeah 250 doesn't cut it. it could probably work in America

you're confusing things. the anti receptor binding properties of serms have nothing to do with their gyno reducing properties.

yes AIs reduce estrogen directly instead of just stopping the binding, but gyno isn't just estrogen being stored in your titties or something, it's actual breast tissue. AI won't get rid of that.

to make it overly simple: AI = prevention, SERMs = oh no I fucked up (you can also use SERMs as ghetto AI preemptively but let's not get into that)

Noted, I know we don't talk sources here, but mine have since gone quiet or moved on, and I doubt the irc channel is alive (frauds), but where would I go to talk sources and find non bullshit?

Money isn't a concern, within reason, quality is.

Damn, everyone says different shit on this, such as elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/those-you-who-have-had-gyno-should-i-stop-cycle-now-642151.html

Is there anywhere with answers based on research?

there are a lot of anecdotial storys out there in which people blasted letro to get rid off gyno.
as far as i remember it only works for a short timewindow (ie week or 2 after developing) and involves ungodly amounts of letro
something like 2,5mg ed till gyno is gone which takes about 2-6weeks

i havent found any official studies in my 30sec google search about that but you can probably find something if you spend more time on it.

report back what you decided to do and if it worked

sst

yes, actual research papers and not broscience