Faces of Veeky Forums

state age and story. I'm 19 and went from 240 lbs to 175, over the course of two years. Me as of 2 minutes ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/dirtydaddies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you look like a skinnyfat WANNABE chad cuck stuck in middle school as of now..

Get a thicker neck and an actual haircut, fag

Someone ms paint some cum on this newfags face to teach him a lesson.

Guy on the right

Low fwhr, long midface, narrow face, pointy chin, lack of jaw, prepubescent childish haircut, pale skin , thin neck

all signs of a cuckold

Get an undercut, son. You'd look better.

never underestimate THE POWER OF THE BBC

>These hostile comments.

Cut the user a break, He lost a good amount of weight, and at least isn't in the obese state anymore.

I hope you begin getting on the gains train soon. I'm glad you were able to shed so much weight, just remember to stay on a regular workout schedule, don't overeat/eat bad shit, and sleep at least 7-8 hours for a healthy body.

Thanks OP

before pic?

>hostile
Holy fuck kill yourself you fucking pussy. First user was literally just offering you some good advice. If someone calling you a fag is considered hostile by you, you need to go back to Plebbit.

kinda got like a skinny young Clint Eastwood vibe going on OP, no homo tho

Good job OP

>new haircut
>thicker neck
^ you'd be an 8.5

The only thing OP shares wth clint eastwood is maybe his eyes. but that comparision was a bit of a stretch

Clint eastwood

> high fwhr
> alpha Male
> tan
>thick neck
> strong jaw
> strong browridge
> slayer

OP
> pale
> thin neck
> a cuckold
> has a faggy bieber cut
> thin nose
> long midface
> low fwhr
(OP kinda has nice eyes and somewhat nice eyebrows but the rest of the face is just sad.)

i said skinny and young Clint Eastwood for a reason m8

send jawline pics

>17
>fat
>depressed
>got sick and went to doctor
>230 lbs w/ high blood pressure as a teen
>dad told me I will die if I continue to eat like a retard

>lost about 90 lbs
>140 lbs in this pic
>feeling good but something still missing
>friend on RS tells me to start lifting
>Set a goal to reach 160 lbs.
>was extremely skinny-fat but I had gained confidence

if u work hard op u could look like clint eastwood

>only three months into lifting
>starting to see changes and muscle growth
>only worried about aesthetics, not the lifts themselves
>still too scared to eatbig2getbig though

>now 9 months into lifting
>decided my freshman year of college to take advantage of the buffet
>tried to put on size, ate a little too much
>gained a bunch of weight
>weighed in at around 175ish

>decide to go for my first cut just to see how I look
>took 6 weeks to go from 175-->160ish
>now I developed a love for lifting, i craved it
>cared a lot about my lifts and how I preformed at the gym

>started for the bulk again (this is now about a year and a half into lifting)
>feeling good, looking so much better than when i started

my name is chad

but its actually chadwick

>I fell off in 2016, lifting without purpose and going through the motions
This is one of the latest pictures I have of myself. I am now about 190 and am trying to lose 10 lbs in about 6-10 weeks. Slowly leaning out, then I'll probably start slowly bulking again.

stats:
Bench: 225x5
Squat 335x5
Deadlift 405x2
OHP: 145x10

I've fought a few injuries along the way. I tore my UCL in my thumb and strained my rotator cuff for which I had to do PT. Working on rehabbing my shoulder right now.

If that is actually you and not some random dude's pic

I would say you are a very very handsome and very cute dude. prettyboyish in a way. and a nice tan too no homo

you should be featured on dirty daddies instagram account or something

instagram.com/dirtydaddies/

Lurk moar newfaggot and learn how to greentext

You may know me from hits such as 'posting my face on Veeky Forums all the time'.

is this some 9gag-tier shit or whats the difference because i cant see

You look fucking gay and not handsome like that other tan prettyboy in this thread

do something about that chin, get a tan and get swole

i like your hair and your eye colors, but make those eyebrows longer on both side horiziontally

lips look gay

Greentexted the entire story and posted my stats in regular font. Btw, lurked for 4 years on Veeky Forums before posting. srs. First post was made in 2013

Late night face thread, how did I miss this one tonight

I'm 20, used to be skellington tier at 115lbs at 5'9 but now at 130lbs.
Started going to the gym last year but didn't take it that seriously, only went 2-3 times a week and didn't try to lift much either. Only around the past month or so I've been actively going and lifting.
Starting a bulk to hopefully get to 160-175lbs.
Currently squatting 242lbs
Deadlifting 176lbs
And benching 110lbs which I'm trying to work on.
Wish me luck mates.

Is everyone here still young?

Fuck I need to move on at this point

You look about 14

Fix your hair. Style it up so you don't look like a 13 y/o twink

B O I P U C C I
O
I
P
U
C
C
I

Tfw people think I'm a skinhead
Wat do

Grow your hair out.

Don't do drugs folks. The right side of my face is permanently sunken after shattering my mind a few too many times. People always think I'm depressed and ask what's wrong because half of my face looks like I want to eat a bullet.

I've only been lifting a few weeks but maybe someday I can wear a bag on my head and screw some slutty bitches. At least I'm 6"3' and talented.

guy has more potential than the "tan prettyboy"

>posting your face on an online autistic self-help forum

fucking idiots

wear a wig or go full 1488

RIP YOUR CHIN

But try getting a thick neck and a tan

thank you for sharing man
it's inspiring me to keep going

You actually look pretty aesthetic/tough

like a skinhead football jock

> high fwhr
> good frame

I would advise you thicken your neck a bit but it looks pretty thick in this picture

and maybe put vaseline on your eyebrows and eyelashes before you sleep everynight to make it bushier

also i hope u arent a manlet

you just fap too much lol

Become what they say you are, obviously.

Care to elaborate? I'm almost certain my face is yet another symptom of my wacky brain but if you've got some insights I'd love to hear them.

I mean what I said mane. Those things under your eyes are called fap bags. You also look like you haven't discovered metalcore yet

Yeah chin's kinda small in reality but the pic makes it look smaller than it actually is.
Also got any neck exercises for me then, never thought about it before and as for tan it's pretty hard here when you don't get much sun in the first place.

I'll give your bro science a spin. If you look at the pic though(sorry its sideways) my right eyebrow and lid are about a half inch below my left. There has been little to no fluctuation in this. It's just my face now.

I got in with people who I thought knew their shit. Turns out they all just wanted to die before they had to play the game. I guess I did too. Most ended up in jail or hiding in their houses and a few died. I ended up with severe memory issues, extreme anxiety and depersonalization. That and my face will always remind me of the shit I did to myself.

I'm probably dramatically exaggerating it, but I try to let as many people as possible know that you should always know what your doing if your doing drugs. No amount of wishing will give you another chance if you fuck with your brain.

How do I stop looking gay? Girls have called me cute and flirt with me. But recently older men have given me their numbers. How do I stop this? Also r8 me

body pic? Do you dress gay?

nigger/10

I bet you think youre super handsome but you really just look like a cunt

I wish more of Veeky Forums could be sensible towards a better species... :^(

As soon as OP builds back up to strength, he'll be aesthetic as fuck... then he'll get all the traps.

mfw i'm a facelet :^(

Could be

wow... I would have thought lifting could solve your problems, but I was wrong. I guess some things just cannot be fixed.

I wouldn't worry too much about a weak chin because that can't be fixed. Your hair however is something you should address. Nobody likes a bieber cumguzzler.

Nah you just need to stop staring at artificial screens

Am I a decent lifter.
>5'11"

got any more of pic?

Tried different hairstyles before but most don't suit me, thought this was alright.

My face before and after reading the sticky.

Get it shorter, trust me.

I say you should grow a beard user. It'll make you look more manly and i promise you women will love it.

The more you post about neck, the more people are going to train it, making your thick trained neck not that impressive. Stop posting this shit you fucking retard and keep it to yourself.

Cringe thread 2017

You mirin faggots? This is me right here raping your dad.

and you haven't even posted your pizza face on this thread because you are too scared to be ridiculed

Top left im at 235ish at 6'. Lost 55 pounds and it helped my face but im still dyel, it has still beem fun being able to buy regular clothes

If this is you, your face looks like you are genuinely retarded. Not ugly, just retarded. Looking pretty cut though friend. I'd give you a hug.

You should do shrugs every time you walk in the gym. Also, eat more fag, semen isn't enough calories to supplement a meal.

Shave that pubic fuzz and get a man's haircut, not that frilly high schooler shit you have now. Fully grown women aren't attracted to that.

How do I get a thicker neck

It sick

>checking in

Clint has a weak neck you faggot

turned 21 3 months ago

5'6 and I've been lifting almost 4 years now went from 104lbs-160lbs

this is from a few weeks ago I recently shaved my head

also nose ring is fake call me a fag all you want

buzz

this is u OP

Fuck off you fat piece of shit

y so sad :c

20 years old played sports in highschool but only lifted for 6 months recently

why do you have hair from 1996?

Looking good bruh

your thumbnail made you appear as if you were a middle aged woman.

0/10

Normie

wholesome

19/Here to fix your computer. Picture taken 20 seconds ago.

I work IT and go to the gym. Story end.

you look good user

Look at the neck.

nice progress user

week ago

Sup rory

>the last thing she sees