The Veeky Forumser I get the more my long time friends turn into insecure snakes always trying to fuck me over and...

The Veeky Forumser I get the more my long time friends turn into insecure snakes always trying to fuck me over and taking shots at me out of nowhere.

What do I do? keep lifting and acquire new friends somehow in my mid 20s or just wait for them to accept the facts that the fat guy is better looking than them now.

Justify your new shitty attitude towards them and maybe we can help.

They'll never accept that the fat punching bag designated loser of their group has turned their lives around. The guy who they could always say "at least I'm not HIM" is now improving himself to beyond them which upsets the entire group dynamic.

tl;dr get new friends

Get your friends into fit too
I could only save one of my bros but we're both on our way to Nattyville

>wait for them to accept the facts that the fat guy is better looking
are your friends fat

Get them drunk then assfuck them.

Fuck dude I'm going through the exact same situation. I'm just starting to realize if my friends are so insecure that they feel the need to always try and take me down, I'm probably better off without them. There are plenty of people out there who would be encouraging and supportive that you're doing something positive for yourself. Anyone who gets jealous/bitter about it does not truly care about you

Offer to help them improve their lives like you improved yours, if they refuse and it is the source of their insecurity like said, you win

The tight circle I'm referring to have lifted for years they look like DYEL ottertwinks, following workouts like the bane or captain america, and constantly chugging whey down etc. Passed their lifts/physiques within a year but I'm a naturally big guy.

How it's looking desu

Find new friends. Preferably at least one that gives you the Caesar Jojo dynamic.

offer to help them lift i guess, call them out on being petty

are they are least in good shape cardio wise? even the laziest machine-only guys get muscles

Ayy I feel you, lost a few buddys and Im kind of a lonely bastard but whatver, gains the game.

Get gf, no need for friends, not like you'll be able to spend a lot of time with them even if you have friends. Besides having a gf is 10x better than having friends.

>acquire new friends somehow in my mid 20s
do you plan on having a successful and interesting life?
or working hard at a decent job to support good family life?
obviously those two can overlap, but some people just go for option 2 so they keep the same friends.

Tips on turning your squad into a pack of Veeky Forums chads?

>Hard mode
They're all Asian and Indian

>Get gf, no need for friends
getting a gf is a great idea but no need for friends is foolish. yea as a man matures he shouldn't be so dependent on his friends like needing someone to hold his hand anytime he goes in public, but having successful friends, who you help each other become more successful, you only meet now and again is not something to just blow off.

start a cringeworthy pua/prank youtube channel

>they're all Asian and Indian

they're not gonna make it

>He still has friends

Grow up faggot

Bumping this