Rate me and my gf

Rate me and my gf

She's an Italian model and shit and I'm a personal trainer

frankly I don't know how long we'll last but I'm determined to get her pregnant so she can't leave me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uV60wRb6mFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She looks like a velociraptor

didnt ask for your opinion, shitface

>frankly I don't know how long we'll last but I'm determined to get her pregnant so she can't leave me

Isn't that normally what they're meant to do?

She's like the h3h3's girl but has make-up on and has ate more bread than that girl. Meh...

Yes you did. You said rate them.

Unattractive mouth and eyes

Yeah cum in her only to enhance your manlet spring genetics

Great, because that's what the world really needs: More black people.

positive thoughts only, asshole.

she's fucking hotter than your gf i bet, shitstain

she looks alright i guess not really wife material

ITT: cuck

Why did you make this thread just to get mad that no one likes your velociraptor gf ?

>frankly I don't know how long we'll last but I'm determined to get her pregnant so she can't leave me
fucking KEK

not optimal picture of her.
you look equals in this pic.
post another pic

pic from her insatgram. you gaybois satisfied now? easy 9/10

it's called positive thoughts. send it into the universe and the universe gives back.......

>
>it's called positive thoughts. send it into the universe and the universe gives back.......
What did you give to get back a velociraptor though?

You'd probably get more (yous) if you posted this in /pol/

Are you insecure about your relationship? If no, then why the fuck are you on Veeky Forums asking for an attention?

yea i'd could say 9/10 now.
the first pic she was just at bad angle/expression. you could tell she was better looking than presented.

looks wise you're fine. only thing you should be insecure about is rich guys lololol

Her: 2/10
You: 2/10

Best I can do. You look like you want to be Nicky Jam. Just pathetic.

You're on drugs. She has the same huge Joker-mouth and horse teeth in this photo. Creepy as fuck. I don't think you'd know a 9 if she sat on your face.

Jokes on you cos she DOES sit on my face!!!

youtu.be/uV60wRb6mFk
She's a real qt3.14

Am fucking melting , what a sweet grill

lol im not that invested in this.
where do you live? location effects our ratings

South Africa, bru. Land of the free

well shit you see Afrikaner goddesses everyday. one of hottest girls i met was south african pure blonde babe. but i live in ontario canada. more than half the girls here are single moms, tatted up, feminist epicentre, thiccccc north american diet

looks like a velociraptor

Who is this velociraptor poster, and why won't he start making sense

you litteraly did, numbnut

although user is being a dick, you both look good, a young healthy couple

>I'm determined to get her pregnant so she can't leave me
not going to end well familopingpong. Bad mindest from your part, and having a kid doesn't make leaving you impossible, it just ensures you'll be paying her a monthly salary, a.k.a alimony, 'til the kid hits majority.

Girl is 10/10. You're nigger/10.

>my gf

10/10 congrats user

Go to /soc/ faggot. Saged

That girl is so naive looking, perfect for the beta cucks on Veeky Forums, maybe that she why she is posted so much. Inexperienced beta males desire her perceived innocence because it mirrors their own inexperience.

The naive looking ones are the biggest whores bro.

Nigger and a coalburner, I hope she gets her punishment one day and that you will get yours (jail)

Nothing worse than a nigger who thinks he can have a white woman when in fact only trash will even be around him

Timestamp or fake

check the filename

doesnt mean shit brah, can modify fileame+EXIF data.
Otherwise, real qt3.14, look good together cause 'im not an insecure hater