Ehi /biz bros I need your help. I created a paper wallet for a friend who wanted to get into crypto...

ehi /biz bros I need your help. I created a paper wallet for a friend who wanted to get into crypto. I filled it with one ERC20 eNigger and I want to give it to him this evening, today is his birthday. Do you have any spare funny worthless shit token to send? I will do anything you want if you give him your shittiest shit.

However, no BNT please, that thing is too shitty

Here is the address:
0xA1590F0A8Dc09076609e6a034F749A8e2c2DCFA1

If someone sends something really funny, I will share an important info that was not shared in /biz, I read It on telegram this morning.

SEND ME SOMETHING YOU MISER PAJEETS

Might as well buy him an I'm with stupid shirt.

You are hurting my feelings

Fuck you

What nationality are you ? Maybe I’ll send

Italian

Kike detected

send

However, what I know might be really very important. It is a mathematically proven 2x. I'm not even joking, this is unironically more sure than kyber

Just buy some random shit on Etherdelta, you fag.

Giving him one nigger + some other shit is not funny. Random people sending random coins is funny

Wish i had something to send you :( but i'm a poorfag as well. Wish you all the best tough and happy bday to your friend :)

Ok guys, ok. You prefer some worthless token you have in your wallet instead of an easy 100%. Wow. I knew this board was full of retarded but this is a whole new level

Thanks boyo :) follow the thread, maybe you can have the info

I will. I am pretty sure that imfo is crap but you seem to be a nice guy otherwise. Also to be quite honest, that bday idea is fucking amazing and i'lll maybe steal it hahaha

Hey thanks! You are free to steal it ahah

someone send him some HTLR

Haha thats what I thought as well

That would be perfect

Hint to up the thread: the coin had an ICO this summer

Maybe I should create a thread where the info would get more noticed

NO, they don't deserve it. If you really have that info just ride it and enjoy and watch them post pink wojaks. Maybe in 1 year, if you do something like this again and we aren't poorfags anymore, I will have a small trollcoin collection to fill you next bday wallet :).

Too late, I really want that HTLR