If I get in shape by 35, will I be able to date girls aged 17 - 24 without being >that guy?

If I get in shape by 35, will I be able to date girls aged 17 - 24 without being >that guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-0hi1GnPow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol no

>Being 35 and still caring about not being "that guy"

So whats the point then?

I missed out on my youth. This life was a waste.

Everybody knows its half your age plus 7 is lowest you can go before creeper territory

move to latin america or south east asia

Nope - you get 5 years leighway either way. Exceptions to this are rare. You range will be 30-40. If you try an bang a 17yo thier Dad will prob kick you head in.

So what? I'm probably older than him and kick his ass.

you would be able to there is a subset of girls who are into it and a bigger subset who are open to it. obviously there will be some girls that dont even like dating 5 years older.

but the people who judge you for being that guy are all jelly - young guy you stole "his" girl, older women, older betas, older guys who aren't beta but stuck with an aging girl or not jelly but disapproving younger women

any guy getting some success in any area of life is hated on by someone. so who gives a fuck. even the people who have loving family man same age as wife, and white picket fence lifestyle are hated on by some

how old are you? getting in to late 20s, girls you are 5-10 years older than you start mirin hard...

>Being 35
>Dating women younger than 25

Are you immature?

26-28 is maximum distance for 35. Unless you're an abject manchild you won't have anything to talk about with a 21 year old anyways.

If i am in shape by 35, will i be able to date girls aged 9-15??

That's the type of puss you probably don't want

Are you rich?
Yes - yes
No - no

Why would you want to date people 17-24? That's my age group and everyone's a total moron. Everything they do has to be a fucking fashion statement.

Of course, you just won't have pick of the litter unless you have high confidence (you don't)

Im 30
Every time I cut, and get below 15%, I start getting hit on by students/teens.

It's fine OP, girls are not some precious little fragile innocent virgins. They want sex, and they like older guys who don't sperg out like teenagers.

Just don't confuse getting in shape with entering the Veeky Forums dick contest to lift heavier than everyone, and becoming a 240 lbs behemoth. Younger women are scared by that.

Work on your shoulders and core, for that sweet taper and Adonis belt. Keep bf low (which takes more disciplin past 30), fuck strength, beards and gigantic thighs, you don't need that.

One thong though
>17-24
>17

Come on now, don't be a freak

>girls you are 5-10 years older than you start mirin hard...
I noticed this in college when I was 26 and they were mostly 18-22 (asked by about 8 girls do I have a girlfriend, asked to goto single girls houses when they're alone and lots of touchy feely on my arms when I wore tight shirts)
Too bad I actually do have a girlfriend, I'm too beta to cheat on her.

Thats your fault

It's all about that extra tight pussy and innocence at 17/18, just don't date them because they're mostly stupid at that age.

tfw dated a tight innocent 18 year old at 25.

it's true.

at 30 its easy to fuck 18 year old sluts, they are into older guys and if youre financially stable with a good body youre set. fucking jews

This, I thought it was a meme until I saw a shitload of 18-24 year old girls with guys in they're late 20's or early 30's

Early 30's seems to be the cutoff age for some reason.

You shouldn't care. You want to sleep with legal girls, go for it

Why would you even want to date a 20 year old when you're 35? Sexually I get it but dating? Do you remember what you were like at 17-24? Probably annoying.

I kinda feels like you're being that guy right now thinking about it

Date 'em anyway. Who gives a fuck?

I'm and I just wanted to add that this is very true. most girls aged 18 to 21 are very immature. My ex youngster especially didn't have a lot going for her. She smoked and drinked and wanted me to attend these stupid parties.

I must be truly honest the only thing she had to offer me was her poosi. I mean sex and intimacy was the only thing she was good for and other than that we had absolutely nothing in common.
Maybe the fact that she also was lazy as fuck at 18 and sick and tired of school. Uhm.

Even though we matched so badly and I was looking for other girls regularly when having her .. ( which is pretty sad now I look back on it ).

It hurt when we broke up.
It affected me greatly and sprung up some insecurities.

I'm now seeing an older girl at 23 and while we can have adult conversations and talk well.. it's so different.

Young girl did love me very hard and almost obsessively for a while. I never got loved so hard as by her so it was really weird when she could just give that up.

young girls are radient and attractive, quite an experience if you are a bit older yourself. Would recommend.

However you shouldn't go into such a relationship with the hopes it will last. Because it usually doesn't.

I was 32 when I first started dating my girl and she was 18. I didn't intentionally seek out a girl so young though. In fact it creeped me out when I started talking to her (we worked in the same place), but she was so mature that I decided to go ahead with it. Her father and brothers hated me at first but now we're all bros.

>the girl is so white she could be on a nazi propaganda poster, her skin is the shade of loose-leaf paper like pic related

An 18 year old tried her hardest to fuck me when I was 27 but I couldn't wrap my head around it considering I was almost 9 years older, so I ended up acting like she was just a friend instead. Alot of people do similar shit because society usually has something to say about those men, this is only a problem if you're image conscious like I am and care about what others have to say.

wew and I was thinking I was pushing it with havin and 18y/o at 25 :D my sides

it's gonna hurt when she leaves you in 4 years when she's 22 and ready for her "real bf" and you get left behind 35, fat, balding and lonely.

Society's a cunt anyway
>you want to date older women? you have mommy issues or something?
>you want to date young women? grow up Peter Pan
>she's slightly older than you? do you need a mother or something
>you've been together for three years? Get married, like, now.
>you're married? where are the kids?

no

Quityourbitching
Everybody knows olderr women are chads used up condom anyway and littereally 90% of girls are in a relationship whit an older dude

28 now. Get more attention from 18 year olds than ever before

I'm actually 32 and my gf is 18 and so much more mature than my ex during the final days of our relationship, who I met when I was 26 and she was 16, but we broke up when she was 20 and I was 30.
We get along so well and I wasn not hoping for this relationship to work out so well, we're from two very different cultural backgrounds.
Also, , liking younger girls, as long as they are legal, is a choice as much as liking fit, older, brunettes or anything. A bit shallow but totally normal. Don't let prudish and retards tell you otherwise. Most people you meet who are past this self consciousness (people in their 50's and up) will tell you that age is a number and some of their best friends/exes, or current partners are so much more older or younger than what they thought was "socially acceptable" back when they were young.
Think about it like back when you discriminated people based on their tastes in music or fashion as a high schooler.

She's either ugly or you are a lowtest beta. In either case nobody cares.

>date

C'mon buddy. Let's start by being honest.

>he fell for the Veeky Forums meme

It's all about cash you dumb retard. Just go to any vacation resort and flaunt your cash. Bitches will line up for miles

>17
>Come on now, don't be a freak

>not wanting to bag a woman at her peak
shiggy

M I L F S

Get in shape and go traveling. I see guys in their early 30s pulling girls doing their whole "fuck around the world before college" thing while I travel.

is caring about this an American thing?

Ive seen people think its odd to date someone with even a 4 year age gap, meanwhile around here up to 10 years is considered normal.

My dad was 30 when he started going out with my mother who was 21 at the time for example.
[spoiler]I also think my dad might be a lolicon though since my mother looks young as fuck, even at 35 when I was 10 people often thought she was my older sister. I saw a photo of her when she was 25 as she looked 15[/spoiler]

>tfw 27
>never had a gf
how does this gf thing work?

Seething

Lmao 'girls r so immature at that age'... Yeah as if they get any fucking better as they age.

The only thing they accrue is baggage and pussy mileage. They do not get more mature. The quality women you can hold a decent convo with in their 30s had that quality when they were teenagers, they didn't develop it.

Besides why the fuck do you want 'maturity' in a woman? Way better to have a girl with some vivacity and innocence that you can lose yourself in than hook up with some used up hooer who is just as jaded and cynical as you are.

If I want an in depth conversation exploring the ills of the world I'll go hang out with my buddys and run through a couple sixers. I do not need that from a woman. She's there to bring me back to my youth and help me forget all the real adult shit I have to deal with daily.

A doting teenage girl who makes you feel young and loved is god's gift to a man.
'B-but all she talks about is parties and shit music'... then it's your responsibility to show her something different. You take charge and help her develop better interests. She will like what you like because that's how girls work.

Fucking get over this meme that women are supposed to be your intellectual equal in everything. They're there to be protected, loved and enjoyed. You're supposed to be the grown up in the relationship.

Her peak is early 20's senpai

I've seen first hand girls accumulating bants as they get older, same with guys just not as much.

I have get a good laugh with mid/late 20's women compared to 17

>it's gonna hurt when she leaves you in 4 years when she's 22 and ready for her "real bf" and you get left behind 35, fat, balding and lonely.

Of course it's always a possibility but a couple of reasons I don't think it's going to happen.

1) Her dad is 20 years older than her mom, so she probably just sees it as normal. She seeked me out to begin with, not the other way around...

2) She's extremely old fashioned and conservative, no tattoos, doesn't go clubbing, very Christian, doesn't have any social media (she only has an old Galaxy S2 to make phone calls), she doesn't even watch a lot of TV... and what she watches is like cooking shows or the German language station (she's learning the language, she already speaks 4 languages).

3) She's really into Equestrian sports (dressage, English pleasure not like American rodeo), she's already won several championships. Which is basically the only thing she does besides spending time with me.

Thank fuck. I'm 37 and my gf is 26. Been with her since she was 19.

You would be an idiot to want to date women that age, let alone a pedo.

Source: 35 y/o

The only people who will call you "that guy" are jealous roasties in their 30s and 40s who no one want to fuck anymore.
It's natural that Men always chase younger and more attractive women.

My Dad was 30 and met my Mom when she was 18.

good. gives me hope.

How did they meet? I dont want to be the 30+ yo guy hanging around the high school gate each day to get a gf.

>pedo
>dating someone 10 years older than they would have to be for you to be a pedo
yes, 'pedo'

Dad was divorced and a few friends of him forced him to go with them in the club (was in 1981). My Mom actually approached my Dad and not the other way around.

Haters are subhuman sheep; keep your head high and bang 18-21 until you die.

under 18 is pedo in murica, user

No it depends on the state.

Your mom was a dick craving slut big time

>under 18 is pedo in murica
no its not, its against the law (depending on state), but its not pedo.

words have meanings, youcant just use pedo to mean under 18. pedo means prepubescent children, if you guys in america only hit puberty at 18 something is very wrong.

lets pick
>a wild beast
>a god

>>that guy?

literally nobody in real life cares, I was roasted here some months ago because I said I still party with 20 years olds (I'm 31), well you know, I'm still partying and having sex with 20 years old and the people who roasted me here are still creating /feels/ threads

to what I was coming... it doesn't have anything to do with being fit, although it helps... a little

the retards that say is everything about cash must be American or something, you really have the worst women on the planet

are you the guy bringing drugs to raves ?

Half plus seven rule

Its not rocket science

Girls aged 21-30 are fair game no matter how old you are.

Ever heard of a sugar daddy? Girls in big cities are obsessed with older wealthy men, if you're in shape then you're golden. The downside of this is your family/friends will look down on your relationships/dating habits.

Only with the right kind of religion

my boyfriend is 35 and he isn't in shape.
i'm 21

Why not marry her?

he rich ?

the law says if shes legal its fine.

if its not rocket science why do retarded liberals so confused by it and make up imaginary restraints?

As long as the girl is on the same mental wavelength as you, it really doesn't matter. I doubt most 35 year olds want to be with a 20 year old club slut, but maybe you're a club slut. Or she's a really conservative homebody.

As long as it's legal, you're golden.

Young man and Funny moves:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-0hi1GnPow

>She's really into Equestrian sports

It gets too close to their dad's age

I dated two 14yos when I was 32yo.

14 is age of consent here (women get MAD if they see you with one, though).

If you're fit with a daddy look the damaged girls will hover.

>She's really into Equestrian sports (dressage, English pleasure not like American rodeo), she's already won several championships.
thats fucking hot. My cousin does horseback archery so i went to watch her a couple of times, and met a bunch of her friends at these events. All the girls there are amazing. Ive never seen a single degenerate girl at such an event. All of them are nice, have proper manners, usually religious and conservative.

You're under the false impression that men and women are the same in this regard. They aren't. For all of human history it has been normal for older men to have younger women. The idea that we shouldn't is just postmodernist bullshit.

>any guy getting some success in any area of life is hated on by someone. so who gives a fuck.

Holy fuck. This is golden advice. I'm 28 this year, dating a 22/23 year old. Guys here age made me feel like I'm some creep. Lucky the girl didn't care.

Odd thing is that the guys her age were the creepiest pervs of all.

Honestly, as long as girl is legal age weight the pros and cons and go from there. If she has not problem mingling with you then its your business. End of story.

Any beat down a fatherly figure wants to give you should be referred to law enforcement for assault/attempted murder.

Peace. Live. Love. Die.

Who gives a fuck OP? Most women that age are already dating an older man because they realize that they need money.