After 3ish weeks of lifting and better diet, this is me. Definitely not where i want to be but its better at least...

After 3ish weeks of lifting and better diet, this is me. Definitely not where i want to be but its better at least. Advice appreciated.

You aren't going to notice jack shit after 3 weeks, kid.

Come back in 6-7 months.

Fuck of and keep lifting, what the fuck.

Shit, that long? Im totally new to this. 6-7 to notice any change at all or 6-7 to get swole?

6-8 months for newbie gains if ur doing it right.

I've been lifting about the same amount of time
my lifts aren't even 1lb stronger yet

Im not much stronger either, but i feel much more energetic. Really the only advancment is can curl about 5 more lbs each arm and 10 more on the bench.

here's some advice: stop fucking curling. unless you're curling 50lb dumbells, stop fucking curling. you just look like a wannabe gymbro curl noob what you should do, is start deadlifting.

Does deadlifting help bicep growth? I thought it was mostly for hamstrings and back

Do not listen to this faggot OP, get your curls in so you get nice arms instead of having retarded T. rex legs

stop being a fucking pussy and keep lifting you shit

3 weeks? lmao dude u even try lifting yet? i hit 1/2/3/4 in 2 weeks, 16 inch biceps in 1

U N D E R A G E
N
D
E
R
A
G
E

JUST TURNED 18 im just a fag

deadlifting is the king of muscle building exercises. yes it technically targets your posterior chain (back, glutes, hamstrings) but in reality you're stimulating the entire body when your picking up heavy ass dead weight and lifting it from the ground up. not only will your biceps grow as you continue to pull more and more weight, but your forearms will blow the fuck up and your back will look juicy af. overall your physique will transform and you will be a different person

don't listen to this retard OP, curls should not be your primary movement, stick to the big three if you wanna be strong and aesthetic. curls should be the last 5 to 10 mins of your workout. nice arms are not a product of curls, they're a product of being lean and and strong.

What do you mean "big three"? (Sorry im a noob)

Imma start deadlifting too, thanks dude

4 weeks before you notice a significant change
8 weeks before close friends and family notice
12 weeks before strangers notice

>4 weeks before you notice a significant change
>8 weeks before close friends and family notice
>12 weeks before strangers notice

ITT: DYEL.

But that's accurate for beginner gains

>4 weeks change
>8 weeks people will notice

You are deluded, kiddo.

Squat/deadlift/OHP.
Add bench and pull ups in as well and you're golden.

No one gonna mention his fucked up back?
Or that he needs to do his fucking washing?
jeez

No, those figures were just about right for me. If you didn't notice any change around 4 weeks, you're just a lazy DYEL using a shit routine

Post body.

Nah. I don't have before pics to compare

You are new so start lifting for strength.
Most beginners don't know how to lift.
You will learn more with a strnght program as you chase a goal instead of getting a pump.

So? post your body as is now faggot.

You first, let's see that build that took months to blossom

>started lifting this morning,rate my progress, should I cut or bulk.

the thread

Why the fuck are you posting progress after 3 weeks? You just started.

don't listen to this fucktard OP, curls should absolutely be part of your workout routine now you want your arms to be swole and strong these SS retards just want everyone to have shitty gains that takes years like they did.