REAL ASS RED PILL

DEAR LORD SOMEONE REDPILL ME ON DICK SIZE

Size matters to an extent.

But Face, Frame, Height, Charisma matters more.

The Dao that can be told is not the eternal Dao.

>size matters
>girth matters more
>girls cant tell inches for shit
>bigger the frame, bigger the expected dick size
>5-6 inches will be fine
>be confident
>dont show insecurity
>once your pants are off and youre in bed youve pretty much sealed the deal
>you need to have stamina and good hip action
get good at eating out for bonus points. anything after this post is a meme and false information

If your dick is too big it touches toilet water every time you shit.

Dick aesthetics are a real thing.

Girls don't know or care. If you give it to them good they'll think you're hung. As long as you don't have a micropenis you'll be fine. What matters is stamina and aggression.

Anything more than 6" and she probably won't giggle to her friends
I'm 7" and relatively girthy and it bumps into most girls cervix but I'm nowhere close to bottoming it out

the way a girl perceives you as a whole matters a fuck ton if you are below average.
average is 5. women don't know size, they can only tell from feel/visual.

if she has a big vagina you can always fist.

>need to have stamina

When fucking ransom sluts, true.
Not sure how to build some up though.

I banged the last slut really hard in doggy, like full force and fast thrusts. That is how those whores want to be fucked.
But damn, 2-3 minute of full speed thrusting and I am done - and then my dick goes down too so I have to take it slow.
What cardio exactly to fix this? I feel like it was my quads getting tired desu.
Not sure why my quads are involved in pounding from behind though.

Start with fighting Sport, MMA, Boxing, Thai Box.
Best cardio to fuck qts senseless

Does BJJ work?

Uh, mine always does if I don't flip it over the lid. Isn't everybody doing that? You flip it over the lid, then tuck it in so it points into the pot. My mom taught me.

I know you guys don't want to hear about nofap, but since I started it I have mastered the art of the double orgasm. Sex goes something like this

>start making out, foreplay
>some finger or oral stuff
>enter the pussy, fuck kinda slow and sensual
>cum after 3-4 minutes
>dick stays diamonds
>keep fucking
>at this point I can be as fast and rough as I want without the risk of cumming since I literally just came
>fuck until she's sore or my heart gives out, give her 1000000 orgasms
>finish off with the furious vigor of a teenager who just fapped 25 minutes ago but is determined to do it again
>cum 2nd time

It's fucking great. Everyone should learn this shit.

>Face, Frame, Height, Charismaget you into the bedroom
> dick size gets her out if youre small

Yeah it works, but i would not recommend it as first Option for fucking and cardio.
If you wanna lern to fight, then yes.
For Stamina MMA, Boxing, even Wrestling would be better then BJJ at cardio.

This. Also would add to learn the finger technique to make girls squirt.
Basically you have the girl on her back and using your middle and ring finger do upwards motion hitting her g spot (g spot area feels a little different than the area surrounding it. Start slow and keep adding speed till she squirts, after that you can cum in seconds she won't mind because you already rocked her world. But give good dick anyway, just to be sure

Daniel Rose - Sex God Method

Read it.

>Fitness

Why would you want her to pee though

You can't do anything about it.

Get over it. Focus on gains and business. Also use toys.

take an unsharpened pencil and guess how many inches it is.

you will be off by at least 2-3 inches, meaning no girl is able to tell the difference between a 5 and 7 inch penis

a 6 inch penis on a guy that's 5'3" is going to look HUGE. that same penis on a guy that's 7'0" will look laughably small

Honestly doesn't matter, I have a small dick yet I can hit my gf's cervix and she cums in minutes

Think about it this way OP, you have to put yourself in the mind of the girl and imagine what kind of things she'll have running through her head.

They want you to domineer them and take charge, to be rough and forceful.

They have an overwhelming feeling washing over their conscience, gushing from between their legs that's telling them to get dicked hard and good, and to lie defenceless in positions that best allow it, and not much else.

Once you realize this is the process most women have to arousal, you realize that sex is mostly theatrics and ability to put on the show (stamina), more so than the quality of the play (dick dimensions).

Sex to a woman is 90% mental arousal and 10% physical stimulation - remember that.

BUY A HYDROMAX PUMP

I've heard about kegeling so hard you block ejaculation, but never being rock hard and continuing after ejaculating like it's nothing. What's the secret?

>be 5 inch
>dick slips out every other second while fucking
Yeah nah it's not like I wanted a partner anyway

You're doing something wrong man

As long as you don't have a micropenis you will eventually find a woman who is ok with your junk.

Might need more tries the smaller your junk is, though.

I don't get one thing guys.

People always say once they cum their dick goes soft almost instantly and that means the sexual intercourse is over.

But my junk always stays hard for at least a solid 5 minutes after cumming, how come?

I mean it's not like I have any desire to continue after cumming, but I can certainly continue drilling as necesary.

>anime picture
Yeahhhh okay what ever you say virgin lmfao.

No one's dick goes soft instantly, 5 minutes is pretty normal. However, iirc cumming fills your dick with some substance that makes you not able to keep fucking forever as it makes the dick sore or something.

I have never had a problem to continue banging after cumming, I just need a few seconds to let the extreme sensivity go, and then as long as I don't stop it never goes soft.

I can as well but it just doesn't feel the same as before cumming

Only for gay sex

>girls cant tell inches for shit
this is the biggest one

Yeah the biggest COPE.
>S-she cant tell if its 5.2 or 7.34 inches its all the same!!!
Who the fuck cares about the exact measurements you fucking autist lmfao. All girls can tell the difference between a SMALL DICK and a BIG DICK, just like EVERY GUY. Its over for you dickcel.

What is this fucking frame everyone talks about, is it a door or window frame? Which one I should look at?

>dickcel
Dicklet*

Fucking summer newfag

girls love big dicks and they will be able to make a pretty accurate assessment of how big your dick is from your height and frame.. so its not like a surprise when they fuck a 6ft3 guy and "find out" he has a big dick

If your dick is clean, average sized and works properly, you're good.

Sex is more about literally everything else than your dick.

Dunno. I unlocked it around day 30. Didn't really do anything special. I had been doing kegels for a while though.

Anything above 8" is unnecessary and is a curse more than a blessing.

6"-7" is good for 99% of women.

Meme advice. Not every girl has such a short refractory period. Once my girl is done. She's done.

It refers to maintaining the golden ratio between scalp and foot sole surface area. Since they're on the top and bottom, it's like they "frame" your body.

Around day 30 of what?

Nofap

Oh, nice achievement, user.

You have a really short refractory period or just ruined the first orgasm (a dope strategy if your kegals can pull it off); it's so stupid to attribute that, or literally anything else, to nofap.

Like if you're jacking off hella times a day and you can't stop/can't perform with actual women they definitely take a break, but it's so absurd seeing people undergo nofap and expect it to have an influence on every area of their life.

>Face, Frame, Height, Charisma matters more.
So what do I do have if I have none of those, and my dick is tiny too?

It's really all about girth,
t. 7.5 inch length 5 inch girth pencil dick

here's the only redpill on the subject:

you can't change if ya got a tiny prick or not. but what you can do is become incredibly lean so you minimize dick/pube fat and maximize the size of your gat

Wrong. You can remove your suspensory ligament. You can jelk. You can time travel back to your puberty and inject dht.

No, jelqing and other PE really does work. It just takes a long time.

5 inch girth isn't pencil mate.

size matters, but what matters most is your thrust game. You gotta know how to handle them pussy walls, move your hips and shit.

>WHATS THE SECRET?
when you feel yhourself about to cum, freeze, tell the gril not to move and wait a few seconds until the feeling goes away. then resume until this happpens again. i literallyy lasted almost an hour a couple times using this method

Pretty sure jelqing can lead to nerve/tissue damage and erection problems too...

i have a 4 inch dick guys, and it doesn't have much girth.

pretty sure i've seen kids half my age with bigger dicks than me in the change rooms before.

pray for my life.

It doesnt matter when u find the right girl

6.75x6 here

But really what the fuck does that count for? I've only ever used it once and the girl had a small pussy and it took and long ass time to get her stretched out enough before I could even attempt to go balls deep and everytime I worked up a good rythym and started going hard, she said that it was hurting her. Size past a point just seems a hindrance to me.

Some girls have small pussies and maybe they are used to a dick that is smaller than yours, some chicks probably are used to 8 inches of chad 3 times a day.

There are so many factors going into it that I think as long as you are up around 5.5" with decent girth then any lack of size can be made up by literally 100 other things you could do.

To me having the ability to even get to the point of giving it to a chick is much more important than being a half inch under average.

red pill is that everything matters to an extent and depending on the girl some things will matter more than others.

It's bait for insecure dicklets, it's like height threads with "6'1" king of manlets here, should I just kill myself? Even grills tower over me."

lad, stop giving away the secret finger technique. I add my ring finger into the mix too. They share the same tendon so it creates a faster more powerful version. It helps especially with girls who get really wet.

I also have this ability, which I always thought was pretty normal. I don't even have to pull out. Just slow down for about thirty seconds and rev back up to full speed. I've gone almost an hour of continuous fucking and have had to stop because I felt like I had just run a marathon. But I still beat off almost every day.

dick size doesnt matter, you will cum everytime anyways, stop being a feminist

Remember, 90% of the time it doesn't matter.

Think of it in reverse - girls always worry about how their vaginas look, but it's too late by the time you find out.

If you take a girl home only to find it looks like someone has fired a shotgun through a butcher's window, any man is just going to say "fuck it" and dive on in anyway.

Also worth pointing out most guys think their dick is below average when it isn't.

As an ugly skinny guy with a big dick, I wish it was normal to walk around in a burqua with nothing but your dick on show. I'd never be short of girls.

>looking at kid's dicks in changing rooms
>Veeky Forums

Yep, nothing surprising there.

I've got a 7 inch dick with an 6 inch girth and I am terrible in bed, pretty sure size doesn't matter. Also sex is overrated, well when it's with the same person it gets boring after about six months.

Yeah, try a few different positions
Is right