Would you consider us fat?

We have a pretty similar body and we wonder what strangers think of our body.

Fucking hell. Manatees have figured out the internet. We must alert the newspapers!

Where's your neck?

Not fat, but you have to go back to africa

Did you post the wrong pic? All I see is two beached whales that look like they fell into a vat of tanning lotion.

I sure hope you pushed those poor fellas back into the water.

Post a pic of you then, not some random grill bait

You're not feminine, therefore you're not attractive to guys (much like you whores want a big strong man, not some 4'10" guy).

You're not feminine because you have wide shoulders (from carrying around those huge udders); you have no necks (bad posture); and you actually are a bit fat (You're not morbidly obese, but you're not skinny.). You're also lacking nice asses considering how fat you are.

Lose a lot of weight (be at the low end of normal BMI), while doing lunges and practicing posture daily.

Your tits will shrink and eventually your shoulders won't be be as fucking wide.

Your ass will be nicer.

You won't be hunched over like a caveman.

You'll lose some face fat so you'll look more feminine.

This is the prime aesthetic (model-tier), but if you're not into being weak, then join a crossfit gym and restrict calories. You'll still be a bit manly, but you'll be pic related (which is something almost any decent test guy would love to fuck nightly, forever).

god you fucking fat people are so delusional/stupid and disgusting to everyone outside of tumblr..

id cum in the one on the right

>reddit spacing

Fat and ugly to boot

in case you're serious: nope.

pudgy? yes. fat? nope.

They look normal.

Fat no.

No visual muscle definition and not a tight body.

Overall I woudl say within a healthy range and IMHO much nicer than overly fit women. I like them a little soft in this case off season soft.

left one got that Alex Jones neanderthal frame

You would be normal for a normie that knows nothing about fitness so my response is it could be worse

Man I soon as I see that spacing it triggers me

>we wonder what strangers think of our body

Is it bait if the fish are already in a barrel?

Yes, you're fat.

Not the guy who did it but I space like that and never visited reddit.

Someone called me a redditor because of my spacing one thread and I couldnt understand.

Ive been spacing like this since I was on /b/ before the gay scientology raids. It made me construct my thoughts better.

>join a crossfit gym
Get out reddit

>when michigan girls go to the beach

thicccccccccc

I know its a bait picture but can we talk about how there are women out there that look like this and think they are 10s?

>recomending crossfit

chubby, but not curvy good chubby
chubby, bag of potatoes chubby
eat less and run a few times a week and you'll be fuckable in a month or two
also, stop fucking tanning. you look gross

The only way they'll step into a gym is through a gimmick. Anything is better then nothing at this point

M E L A N O M A
E
L
A
N
O
M
A

Considering that gut is being sucked in, the perfect angle and subtle downlighting.....yes.

You have potential if only you'd give up drinking so much and merely tried working out and not pounding cheeze-its all day.

>leddit spacing
>recommending crossfit

I'd consider that "chubby" and acceptable fat% if that's what you looked like all the time. But let's be honest, you're sucking in your guts big time. Lose weight until you look like that without sucking in your gut, then you're good.

Not fat yet, but getting there soon since you're all pudge. Eat healthier and work out a little and you'll look miles better.

But goddamn stop tanning, you'll get skin cancer for sure.

>we
>op trying to imply he isn't just friends with one of these girls on FB

Crossfit is for cucks

>You're not feminine because you have wide shoulders (from carrying around those huge udders)
>from carrying around those huge udders
>udders
>huge
Wew fucking lad.
Do you see how much bodyfat they are carrying?
Those tits are average size for their weight.

Yeah, you're both mildly overweight.
You could fix it in about 4-5 weeks of diet and exercise.

Out of shape and gross, but i guess not "fat" per se.

>within a healthy range
STFU enabler

Painfully average.

dat dere brown semen protein gainz

Girl on the right is as fat as a woman should ever get. Another 5lbs and its over for her.

Left has a terrible frame/fat distribution for a woman. This combined with being overweight is very unattractive.
right is overweight but dancing on the wall of being disgusting and passable as average. If she lost her tan or gained even a few more pounds she would inevitably cross that barrier

I hope you are trolling because those bitches are medically obese.

They seem to have pretty faces. Girl on the left has a poor build and doesn't look good in a bikini. A one piece or one of those cropped halter tanks would hide her build a bit better but she would DEFINITELY benefit from losing 20 lbs. Girl on right needs to lost 10-15 but she doesn't look too bad. They're large women but not fat.

on the high end of overweight. 7-10 more lbs. and you'd be straight up fat. Ditch the deep tan, it looks terrible and has already prematurely aged you both.