Gym problem

>standing naked in the changing rooms for longer than you need to

Seriously, I cannot understand this, what is wrong with you? You must seriously be brain damaged or something if you do this?

Does it bother you?

>changing your clothes as fast as you can while facing the wall because you're insecure

why are you looking at the other naked men?

Im not saying that user. It's fine to be naked for a while, it's understandable. I'm taking about people who stand thier naked for about five minutes. Some people even use the hairdryer to dry themselves as they look at them self interest he mirror, ball naked.

They don't even have large penis either, most are small. Alot are old men too.

Im sorry that I can't close my eyes automatically when a naked man is in my view, I'll work on that

And?
Are you saying it'd be okay if they had large punishes? Are you gay?

Penises*

No, I'm trying to understand why they do it. I was saying it's not as though they are trying to show off becasue they don't have a large one.

>Just don't look at the penis

Please stop this bait.

Why don't you try not being 12 and stop giving a fuck about other people in the locker room

If I take a warm shower and jump into my clothes right after drying off I'll sweat the life out of me

I need to cool down first

Stop standing naked for longer than you need to. Standing there naked for ten minutes talking to your friend is just autismo

>not asking strangers to help shave your balls at the gym

are you gay OP?

gay

Take a cool shower instead

I agree it seems very weird, but to be angry about just make me want to punch you in the face.

You being angry about him being angry about naked men in the locker room makes me want to break your legs

you two having this shitty conversation about being angry on a new zealand tae kwon do image board makes me want to lynch both of you

It's wierd alright user. I'll ignore your anger this time. Maybe you just forgot your towel or something

I can tell you dont workout hard. Post workout after a gym shower your body is still hot as fuck if you dont ice shower. Feels good to have skin open to air. Maybe you should start putting efforts into your workouts then you can stand around with your dick out like us big dogs.Pussy little no gym showering nigger faggot

>standing in the changing rooms for longer than you need to observe who's standing naked in the changing rooms for longer than you need to
Bruh.

Maybe they want to dry their hair before putting on some dry clothes?
Why does it bother you so much?
Caring about it and posting about it here is autismo
Are you American?

Stop telling other people what to do based on your own insecurities. That's how wars are started user.

Thinking a naked body is weird is the real autisimo. I don't walk around naked myself but some people do, good for them. Imagine being in an old bathhouse in Greece. Only naked bodies. No fucks given.

Is a cold shower after workout actually good or bad?

or, a modern day bathhouse in japan

I was told Veeky Forums was gay, but I didn't realise it was this gay.

Nearly everyone here is happy with looking at naked men in the changing rooms. It's fine if your gay, but it's still unnecessary to stand here in front of the mirror, butt naked while drying yourself with a hairdryer.

I'm just going to assume you guys are gay if you see nothing wrong with this. The other boards were right about you. LGBT would probably understand this

You don't understand user, I walk in and there are some guys standing naked for no reason. I understand that you might drop the towel, dry your balls and then get changed. That's fine, but I'm talking five to ten minutes walking around naked, drying balls with hairdryer and basically being a fag

Stop projecting
Seeing naked men =\= looking at naked men

>Protecting naked men

Gay

You are so stupid hahaha. You have to be trolling

Goddamn, OP. You are fucking autist and you know it.

Just because you have the body of fat slob that no one appreciates (Fag or not) doesnt mean we cant appreciate those that do. You are postmodern feminism incarnate.

Are you 12?

I knew there was a lot of stupid people on this board. And this thread just reminded me again. Stop being autistic and mind your own business.

Stop flashing your penis where it's not wanted. Get changed and fuck off. Go to one of them saunas, or nude beaches if you want that kinda shit. It's not hard to get fucking changed and move on

You must be gay if you are defending this so hard. It's fine if you're gay though.

Isn't the plural Penes?

>implying you don't wanna see a lads wee donger

No I don't, I made that clear

You sound like the kid that never did any sports and always changed in the stalls up utill he graduated.
Besides
>op thinks the human body is autismo
>no ones suggested that maybe he's fat (or skinny) and that he doesn't like people to be comfortable in their own skin

Are you implying there is nothing wrong with walking over to where the mirror and hairdryers are, completely naked, and spending about five minutes using he hairdryer to dry yourself in front of everyone? You're saying there is nothing autistic about that?

I'm of normal size and have an average enough penis.

Seriously fuck this board, r9k is more normal than this place. Enjoy your gay changing room sex, you obviously enjoy that shit

>not drying urself the natty way

>You must seriously be brain damaged or something if you do this?
Not a question

>I'm of normal size and have an average enough penis
>normal size
Ok so fat?
>r9k is more normal than this place
Go back to your circle jerk pit of pity you summerfag, but thanks for confirming my educated guess on you being a loser.
Also
If it takes you longer than a minute to change then you're just disabled. Even then you're literally the only person to walk into a locker room and stare at naked people thinking
>t-times up
>why's he still n-naked
>my arbitrary amount of time to be naked is up you wierdo

>ywn protect naked men
why live?

Old people just don't give a fuck. It's normal, they do the same shit here at every bath. While most people use towels after going to the locker rooms after showering, old people mostly prance around naked.

And you know what? Who the fuck cares mate. It's a fucking body and nothing more.

*every bath
every swimming pool, fuck.

T. Has never played team sports
Low test has no camaraderie

Look, guys. Ignore this embarrassing virgin. The only proper way to act in the changing room is to do the helicopter while screaming a thundering roar. Make sure to spank the ass of everyone nearby. I usually stretch naked in the changing room with my bros. It feels a lot more free with the balls hanging out. Make sure to give positive comments about people's dicks as well. Say something nice specifically about that dick while having a firm grip on their shoulder. Your bros gonna love that.

it's peni