When's the last time Veeky Forums cried?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kTBbTSjZpI
youtube.com/watch?v=CURyB3rKixY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Today, when I was thinking of you hurtin', baby.

When I saw a man recounting the horrors of him barely getting out of Grenfell Tower with his life.

Tripping over and landing in front a load of dead bodies and staring right into the eyes of a dead man.

Every time I think of her. No matter how much I improve myself, I don't think it will ever be mutual

When my father passed away in front of my eyes on his hospital bed.

Few minutes ago, tears came out from my dick doe.

STOP CHASING WOMEN

and always talk with multiple women at once to avoid heartbreak

got any pics?

>and always talk with multiple women at once to avoid heartbreak

This nigga

3 weeks ago in my car after I got stood up by a girl I was super interested in

During ending e of nier automata

I'm sorry user

When Prince ded

Been at least a few years. It's better to feel nothing

I had a totally different reaction to that fire.

I used to cry a lot when i was a kid but nowadays i rarely fell anything at all

Couple months ago when I realised that my skin condition literally ruined my life

Im 23 and haven't cried in years. Last time i think i was 14 or 15.
Just don't feel like crying and don't really get sad. My kitten died last year, that did make me very sad, probably the saddest ive ever been in my life, but not even close to crying.

When I broke my back and legs.

An account of a woman getting raped.

Actually physically surrounded + beaten and forcefully raped in public while bystanders watched and did nothing not "mattress girl" delusional SJW feminist fever dream cyber-raped.

Watching this stupid anime

Last October. Got it on video too.

Had recently lost my fiancee', old job, house, most friends, and all of my savings, and my gains. Just felt like making a video to document my feelings at the time and broke down.

8 months later I'm back in shape, got a better job, better apartment, have no problems with girls, and am basically getting close to being better than ever.

The waves of life can be cruel anons, but there is always a wax and a wane.

Last week, I had just read a veterans account of WW1. The man talked about how the war was exciting... until one day he was digging out a section of trench. His pick sunk into a dead body that had been buried in the dirt and mud. He pulled the pick and the entrails flopped out. He stood there for several minutes wondering who this man might be. Had a realization that we are all human. Everyone has a home and someone who weeps for them etc. really just plucked one of my nerves.

Shortly after I was listening to Sabaton and their "lost battalion" song and that's when a tear fell from my eyes. Men and boys fighting and dying in such brutal ways, unappreciated by almost everyone today. Boys as young as 14-15 who lied of their age just to fight. Boys who were bayoneted and left to bleed out in a destroyed wasteland...

TL;DR I cried for my fellow brothers in arms

Honestly, cant even remember. Maybe when I was 9yo. I've watched a lot of sad anime that made other people cry, but I never cried, even though at some points I was close to that. Do you guys know any animes that will break me?

are you a soldier?

I cant remember
Im dead i guess

fuck I hate rapists so much. Literal scum of the earth.

Just wait long enough and life will break you

Why are you white knighting ? Rape isnt a big deal.
Women just tell its the worst thing ever because it takes away from them the only thing they're good for, their vaginas.

>rape isn't a big deal

Would you like to be raped user? considering it's not a big deal.

t. muslim

>Would you like to be raped user?
I literally fantasize about being raped boi

So I'm guessing that lifting and being a bitch that needs a support group from a north western poison dart throwing affecionado website is what constitutes being alpha?
Did that wog zyzz ever cry? Probably too busy banging 6/10's why you're here for your daily tampon thread

t. 15 year old virgin who just found /r/theredpill

After I broke up with my ex gf, about 9 months ago

She was a huge cunt but her manipulative fingers were wrapped tight around my heart. I drank a bottle of Jameson and laid on my hallway floor and cried for about 2 hours straight. And not the "single tear rolls down the side of my cheek" crying but the ugly kind. Snot and ugliness and all. Don't really know why now but it felt good to purge that emotion. A few days later I was over it and was done with her for good. Just PR'd on all my lifts Saturday too

i hadn't cried since i hit puberty but i finally got around to watching Clannad and bawled like a fucking preschooler who scraped his knee

This past Friday. Almost had to cut my girl loose.

not an argument
not an argument either
still not

When did Veeky Forums tourned into white knight central ?

That's why I cringe every time Americans boast about their guns, how they shoot around in their yard and think it's so cool and fun to play around with guns.

Every single of them would shit their pants if they actually had to go a war and none of us should ever forget that war is one of the most horrible and devastating things to happen to humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kTBbTSjZpI

crying is a very cathartic experience. gratz on PRs

when did you turn into such a sad and angry person user?

>Caring about a bunch of muslim invaders dying
Never gonna make it tbqhwyf

Amen brother...

When my ex left for me for her actual ex, he was inferior to me on every single point, except he was beating her.
He indirectly taught me the truth, that women are lower cattle and you should treat them as such.
If you beat your dog one day he will bite you.
If you beat your women and rape her, she will love you.
I now lift to be strong enough to rape effortlessly.

Maybe that guy is actually just better than you to the point that she would rather be beaten with him than be with you at all.

Faggot, you can be anti war and acknowledge that guns are fun as fuck.

They serve a purpose, they are not meant to be played around with you fucking child

You're going to have to soon; I've never heard of these "we almost broke up" scenarios turning out well.

go back to /pol/ faggot

Are you also anti-racing because they aren't using cars for their intended purpose?
What's inherently wrong with someone wanting to target practice with guns and enjoy themselves? Or hunt for that matter?
You seem insufferable desu. Not everyone thinks guns are equivocal to war.

>tfw only shot a gun once in my life

Maybe you shouldn't date broken women of abusers who'd force their thots to come back with ease.

>He doesn't care that africans are coming here by the millions

Last week when I found out I had ruptured my ACL playing sport

I cry myself to sleep every night

When i last played this.

This is what I was gonna say.
>I wish that someway somehow
>that I could save every one of us
>but the truth is that I'm only one girl

Only unfortunate thing about that is that the building couldn't hold more sandniggers

youtube.com/watch?v=CURyB3rKixY

I think Dillashaw beat him but I will always have respect for Cruz

Country?

Stay strong my dude.

None of those shitskins care about you btw

I had to shoot my dog, he had a stroke.......the vet wasn't open and an emergency visit would have taken too long and he was already in pain.

I haven't cried like that since I was a little kid......tearing up bad just thinking about it.

It's called sympathy, user

Today, when I thought about my grandma's death. When does it get better?

In time.

When the gf left 3 weeks ago

and further, out of frustration/anger when she sent me a picture of her making out with some lad she used to speak to lots a week later

Why would she send you a pic like that?

We are the same. No matter how hard i try, i feel like she'll never see me as anything more than a friend.

Here guys. In case you're running low in this thread.

a few days ago when i watched Frozen for the first time