Does anyone here drink nothing but water?

Does anyone here drink nothing but water?

How is your life going?

Water, water+whey, and water+greens drink.

Pretty great desu.

Then I drink alcohol on weekends and it ruins everything.

water and black coffee.

usually a nice big glass of water first thing in the morning. then it's usually black coffee for the rest of the morning until around 11:00-ish. Then it's just water for the rest of the day

Close, I still have coffee every morning for them there god-tier shits

After doing this i literally feel like drinking anything else is cancer

Good, it becomes a habbit pretty quickly
Saves you a shit ton of money

I had a ginger beer on my birthday, but I can't remember the last time I've drunk other than water before that

Water only for about 5 months now. Definitely easiest part of cleaning up my diet.

I've been drinking a bottle of water every day for the past 3 years, plus 2 or 3 cups of green tea, nothing else, really. Feels good, although my pee looks like water.

How do I get laid without alcohol Veeky Forums?
95% of social interaction at 20 is based around drinking.

I'm building the habit of keeping my 1,5L bottle with me. Pee is still slightly dark so I'll keep going until it's clear, with no toxins. Water and vitamine no sugar drinks only

>nurse a drink
>let everyone else keep drinking

Spirits don't have fermented carbs like beer. Drinking is still like poisoning your progress but if you buy spirits at least you wont supercharge your gut as much. And depending on how superficial the occasion is it can make you look macho.

I should have mentioned that yes, I get that you want to avoid the booze but if the booze is unavoidable, mitigate the damage.

i drink mostly water, on summer a beer every week or 2
dont know, always drank like this so this is my standard, it's ok i guess

This isn't really possible desu.
People drink to get drunk at my age.
It's more "hey user why don't we play a drinking game" than "hey user have a beer"

I don't want the calories and the high is shit-tier

Who Water/Milk/Coffee/Booze here?

water, coffee, milk and sometimes a soda every now and then, maybe once a fortnight.

Rum or whiskey and diet coke.

yes water is good for you user

i will occasionally drink milk if i need the calories or a cup of tea if i want a hot drink

alcohol has too many negative side effects for it to be worth it, i's rather stick with the queens herbs

although i do enjoy a nice cold glass of lemonade on a hot day, i must say old chap

This + tea

I occassionally get soda because I just can't get over how fucking good it tastes. It's maybe once every two week or so though. Sparkling Water has more or less killed my cravings for it.

rye whiskey is like 35 cal per shot.

also
>pic related, your friends at parties

WATER DRINKERS OF Veeky Forums

throw some lemon concentrate in that bitch, and if your body is craving some salt thats fine. You'll know you're craving salt cause it'll taste great.

Fuck ya lemon concentrate.

Water and Milk.
The way God intended.

>pasturized, overprocessed, chemical enhanced milk from a barn animal is good for humans.

Water.
Green tea.
Occasionally bear/cider for outgoing events, or spirits if clubbing.

7/10

Water, coffee, alcohol (not beer because fuck beer)

Water, black coffee and black unsweetened tea. I added in coffee as I was worried about drinking too much tea.

yup.

How can somebody drink a brown/black liquid like coke? It looks and smells disgusting.

Ummm, try having a little game. No chick ever hooked up with a guy because he was drunk...

i sure do love a cup of chai with milk and sugar lads

As a 21 yo who doesn't really like drinking but goes out all the damn time for social gains: I kill like one beer an hour at the bar.

If anyone ever says anything (which they won't unless your friends are tryhard fags) I say I have to drive home that night, which is also true.

Now if you're talking about needing to be drunk to talk to girls, I'd suggest you get used to gaming them sober but shots of vodka are pretty light calorie-wise

Well yeah if you're hanging out at a party and people are just playing drinking games and nothing else then yes you're gonna get drunk. This is freshman-tier though.

I start the morning off with some nice warm matcha tea for a nice boost + zen comfyness and drink 8-7 cups of water through the day
Maybe once or twice a week I make lemon water
He's right though, cows milk gave me acne, runny shits, and probably would've gave me gyno if I still drank it, I switched to almond milk for when I ever get the urge to drink milk, I love how it takes forever to expire and the nutty taste

Are you coffee shit bro? Always see someone repping coffee shits and I have to agree. Starts off the day on a high note

Also for boozing I've been really sticking to whiskey cokes or whatever. Read some articles that whiskey was the most beneficial booze but regardless I only drink when I go out

Oh and I drink vodka mixes rarely for those times I'm at a party somewhere it's expected to drink alcohol, fuck beer though, that shits gross tbqh

after my water fast, pretty much every liquid except for fruits has become disgusting for me.