Veeky Forums, I'm a skinny fucking faggot. 6' & only 128lbs

Veeky Forums, I'm a skinny fucking faggot. 6' & only 128lbs.

A month ago my nympho gf dumped me and did all she could to emasculate me short of clumsily chopping my cock and balls off with a pair of safety scissors. I need to make it, guys.

I've got a gym membership in town with my family I think, but I'm a skinny musician cuck who has never worked out a day in his life. I don't want to walk into the gym and start lifting tiny weights with my noodle faggot arms.

Can I make substantial change just doing 5 sets of 10 pushups a day and downing protein shakes? At least enough progress to the point I can go to the gym without looking like a skinny twink off the set of schindler's list?

here's your chance to be a fucking man, go to the fucking gym
>>sticky

Why doesnt anyone read the fucking sticky

Fuck.

I guess I just wanted to know if there were any specific things I could do to make a difference in the privacy of my own home before I venture out to the scary reality that I'll encounter at the public place of push & pull.

>I don't want to walk into the gym and start lifting tiny weights with my noodle faggot arms.
Get over yourself and just go to the gym you faggot. Make sure you eat enough calories and protein, go 3x per week and you'll be lifting heavier than 50% of Veeky Forums within months. Nobody's going to make fun of you for trying to improve. If someone gives you shit tell him to fuck off and that you're obviously working on it. This mindset of 'I'll start where nobody can see me' is part of your problem.

Also
>A month ago my nympho gf dumped me and did all she could to emasculate me short of clumsily chopping my cock and balls off with a pair of safety scissors
Please elaborate.

skinny boys are the best just run, do some pushups and pullups and eat a little more to get ottermode male model body

I just got cucked essentially. It was pretty humiliating and I saw it coming. We had an argument and she basically said "Look at yourself". I didn't like who I've become --maybe it's who I've always been and I never noticed. I don't want to be a beta skinny bitch who collects old steely dan vinyls for my whole life. I want to change.

Sob story but it doesn't really matter.

Just go to the gym man. There are plenty of skinny guys with noodle arms lifting tiny weights there. If they can do why can't you? It's the best way to make gains by far.

That sucks man. You deserve better than a cunt who does shit like that and you'll get it too. Focus on being the best version of you you can be and the women will come. Don't focus on em for now.

As far as being skinny is concerned, look at how Zyzz started out. Go to the gym, lift weights, eat big and forget about other people. Let the haters hate and the mirers mire.

grow some testosterone than when your ready start doing weights and body exercises and remember to always eat healthy

Starting to really consider it at this point. All my friends go to another gym so I'd have to go alone and I REALLY don't know what I'm doing. I should just read the sticky more.

Thanks user, seriously. This past moth has been pretty shit. It's hard to convince yourself you're worth more than what you've got but I'm making progress.

How does one "Grow some testosterone?

it's good to wanting to improve yourself but you should clear your mind before you get a breakdown during the first day

eat spinach and search on google "how to grow natural testosterone"

I see it all the time, weak people coming into the gym for the first and their too afraid to actually work out because they're self conscious and they think people are looking at them because they aren't lifting the collective weigh of their entire house.

First off, you're not that interesting, no one really cares. Secondly, people are more likely to give you advice on how to do something properly than say anything negative. Most people didn't start going to the gym already ripped.

Just fucking go to the gym OP

Trust me, I've had a while. My mind is clear and I'm focused. I think I just need some direction. I don't love her anymore or anything like that. I'm more upset with myself and I can channel that into improvement.

Start with a simple routine like stronglifts 5x5. If you absolutely must start at home, make a shitty home routine and do it for a month, just to get into the habit. I don't recommend it, but if you're just going to wuss out, then its better than nothing.

More importantly, eat.
At your weight, you'll gain an easy 14lbs in 3 months without even hitting 3000kcal a day. The number 1 rule of gaining mass in Auschwitz is:
Don't trust your lying skelly brain.

>Thanks user, seriously. This past moth has been pretty shit. It's hard to convince yourself you're worth more than what you've got but I'm making progress.
Many of us have been there user. I know I have. It's the shittiest feeling in the world, getting broken up with, but you ALWAYS come out stronger.

Now go eat some oats, go lift some pathetic baby weights for me and report back here in 6 months.

Don't forget to add peanut butter and pre powdered oats to your protein shake.

Also drink lots of water after meals it'll give you an appetite come your next meal. Don't snack or you'll ruin it.

I have a couple things to say to you.

1. Veeky Forums is actually kind of a hostile environment that I don't really recommend going to a lot of the time because it's pretty much the same 13 conversations over and over. It's where I got started and helped me get to where I am today, but there's a lot of negativity and seeing as you're this self conscious, you might not want to make this your community. I hate going to CBTs and seeing guys who look better than 98% of the population get ripped to shreds by hostile anonymous comments from people who have probably been lifting less than 2 years.

2. You actually look good. Like, really good. You have a handsome face and it's better to be thin than fat. Moreover, because you're so thin, you're going to see your gains a lot quicker than most people who have to spend six months shedding a layer of fat in order to see any muscle tone.

3. Read the sticky. If you're that self-conscious about working out, there are things like Scooby's Home Workouts (in the sticky / google). Personally I like the home gym thing, but I'm very different from most people - "Motivation" has never been an issue for me, I've been athletic my whole life, was in the military, have always been disciplined, and have a ton of money to spend on gym equipment.

4. Fitness is a journey. It's going to take a hot minute before you even start noticing basic changes - especially if you've never lifted before.
Expect to put in like 3 - 6 months of work before you even begin to look different.

5. Finally - find a physique you want, set fitness goals, and achieve them. The thing that Veeky Forums doesn't understand (it's really more of a lifting board than a fitness board) is that there are different builds and different goals. Not everybody wants to look like a huge roided up monster like Ahnuld. Some people want a runner's build, some people want to be able to swim really fast, some people want to be bears, some people want to just slim down - make your own gulls.

wait thats him?

test+deca+dbol

you'll e big as fuck in like 4 months google it

OP here. The pic isn't me. I'm slightly bigger than he is desu.

wait did you really got your dick chopped off?

Bench, place to do pullups+dips, DBs ranging from 5kg to 30kg

More than enough to get to a basic level

Why did you mean by your gf emasculating you

There's only two things you should be bothering about :

1) Being able to lift heavier weights every week or so.
2) Eating properly, and sleeping enough to recover from each workout.

If you pick a program, stick with it. Ignore everything else as it's mostly just bullshit anyway.

Get a pullup bar

Do Push/Pull/Legs at home with
1. Pike Pushups / Pushups
2. Pullups, Tuck Lever
3. Pistol Squats, Sprints

Work on Progressions, and in 2 years you'll be better looking most at the gym. I went from skinnyfat to ripped in under 2.5 years doing bodyweight.

Get a barbell and pull up bar
Try Greyskull LP or Starting Strength

Eat a shitton of calories/carbs/fat and protein

if she seriously would castrated you then i myself would have just killed her if i were you

You're a musician and afraid of looking bad in public?

Cmon now

This is it OP, this is the push that you need to go to the gym and you do it NOW. dont fall for the trap "hurr durr ill do stuff at home first" because once the feeling passes youll go back to normalcy. To answer your question, read the sticky, watch youtube videos on how to do the specific exercises, practice with a broom handle at home, then go to the gym. Dont do any other bullshit at home or youll never take the next step

Also, eat more