Is ZMA a meme?

Is ZMA a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZMA_(supplement)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo#Expectancy_and_conditioning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even know what it is? Looks expensive.

Magnesium, zinc and B6.

No, unless you have an abundance of those vits and minerals

We have this fucking thread almost every day
YES, IT IS A MEME
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZMA_(supplement)
>2004
>ZMA supplementation had no significant effects on total and free testosterone, IGF-1, growth hormone, cortisol, the ratio of cortisol to testosterone, or muscle and liver enzymes in response to training. No significant effects were observed in changes in strength, upper or lower body muscle endurance, or anaerobic sprint capacity.
>2006
>The result showed an increase in zinc secretions in urine making it much darker like blood, but no effect on the level of testosterone in the body.

I just took 2, and instantly got a boner.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo#Expectancy_and_conditioning

The whole supp indstury is a meme

This.

Just take test and lift.

This
Find locale horses
find a stud
get down on knees
get the test straight from the source

I wanna know too
Bump

if any other iphone fags use the bedtime app (im sure its pretty inaccurate), I noticed a lot less "wake up lines" or whatever theyre called throughout the night when i started taking them.

when i pop 50mg zinc in the afternoon by the time I go to bed it's so fucking hard not to jerk off

not sure if related

Zma is a recovery supplement. It helps some people sleep longer hours and get more restful sleep.

Bullshit.

kys.

Fuck off
Bump

Most supplements out there are memes. If you eat a healthy diet, most if not all of your nutrients, macros and micros should be covered. For people like myself however, who are living on a budget. Supplementing my chicken and rise with multi vitamins/minerals that I lack in my diet, is good stuff breh.

To follow up on this. I have used ZMA on and off for over a year or so, and I feel it helps me out. Does that mean that it will work for you? Not if you get all your daily required Zink, magnesium and b6/12 from other sources.

Also, it's cheap and improves test (if the minerals/vitamins are lacking from your diet)

Muh macros
Muh micros

Fuck off

Whey and mass gainers really help you to gain muscle, of course you have to to eat but you dont have times/stomach to eat needed food

Just about every supp except creatine is a meme

Is ephedra a meme

No, I almost always feel better rested after taking it, and I'm more likely to be able to recall dreams, so I'm probably either getting more rem sleep or better quality rem sleep