NOTHING you can do will EVER make a difference

NOTHING you can do will EVER make a difference.
Give me ONE GOOD REASON why I should just kill myself and hope i'm reborn rich
Money can solve ANYTHING and if you're not born into it you'll end up too old to use it when you do get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jesus, just fucking kill yourself PLEASE

We're not your friends m8. People won't give a shit about you if you act like that.

>reborn
No one cares poojet, go drown yourself in your aids ridden yellow shit river

BREAKING NEWS:

Reports have surfaced saying that massive amounts of plastic surgery have the potential to alter people's I initial perception of you. While the long term effects are not well understood, patients undergoing this procedure have been recorded as saying "it was pretty alright", "my face hurts", and "What the hell are you doing in here, get the hell out!"

And now onto Chuck with sports.

Report such threads and don't respond.

>lmaaaooo upvoted XDdd

"a few millimeters"

when did "a few" mean "almost 20"

Honestly thinking of either rotting or suiciding. I thought improving my body would significantly help. But it seems face is the most important after all.

do you think it fucking matters? an OMS can give you 2 centimetres or more easily

Basically no one has a chin like the one on the left. This OP is particularly funny because many do have the thin beta neck on the lefr and OP failed to notice that this is the major difference between the two, and that you can easily get a Chad neck with a proper routine.

>neck routine
Do people really do this?
What is a typical neck routine? Also checked.

I hope you're embarrassed by this post

Well you won't see people doing it often at the gym because it looks like you're practicing blowing off your bf, but yes neck thickness makes a huge difference and is something you can fix like any other muscle group. Can't find my comparison pics because I'm phoneposting but yes it's a thing.
Take a light plate and sit down face down. Put it on the back of your head balancing it with your hands and lift.

Thats more than a few mm, thats multiple centimetres, thats a major skull change.

thats kind of trivial given that it doesnt differ the procedure for the surgeon much at all between 5mm and 35mm

with that attitude you would get shunned even if you were schwartzfuckingnegger

>NOTHING you can do will EVER make a difference.
untrue
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

>jaw
>nose
>eye shape
>attitude-confidence from being good looking all the time
also remember that pic where you show both your son & daughter to study hard ? the one with a old fat fuck and a girl in her 20s. do work hard man. fuck people do it for yourself.

The difference between average non-fat guy and average mom-smoked-pot-while-pregnant guy is a few millimeters of deformity.

I love you Kek for granting me these dubs but i do love her. give me a clue to how to win heart.