ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i had that, when i smoked w33d.

After a heavy anxiety attack i stopped smoking weed all together.

I hear heroin is a good alternative?

+1

stopped smoking weed and i got a new life

You need some meditation in your life

10 minutes per day, guarantee you will feel a difference right away

Is it okay to smoke one joint at night without getting this?
That's all I've been doing for a year, haven't noticed any problems really apart from the occasional hash hangover but I'm worried I might get to your stage.

Same

Just stop

>Used to love weed, smoked 2-3 times a week after work/college
>Massive attack while smoking at best friend's house (wasn't even that high), completely fucked up mentally for more than a month after
>Tried a few times since, literally only get anxiety and no good effects

Prob the strongest indicator that you have some issues and compared to before probably worse

>smoke weed all the time with roommates
>shit grades, shit friends
>stopped smoking
> now good grades, good friends
I really don't see the appeal of it after high school

My advice would be to treat it like alcohol. A few times a month is fine as long as it isn't giving you health problems or stopping you from giving it 100% at work/college, but every day is too much.

I'll take a break for about 3 months now

My only problem will be that I can't sleep without it and it just makes film and music so much better

Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

is it anxiety like you get all awkward and everything you do feels wrong or stupid as hell? You blame yourself for everything and judge yourself hard af?
Cus thats what ive gotten as soon as i smoke now, i stop working completly, stuttering and awkward movements and going completly autistic

Yes.
After about 8 years of smoking nonstop that is now how I feel even when sober.

I never got involved with weed, but I get really bad depressive and anxious symptoms whenever I drink. It sucks honestly, everyone goes out partying and has fun, yet if I join in, I get so low the next few days and feel dehydrated beyond belief, no matter how much water I drink.

fuck i need to stop right now then, i dont want that shit to become permanent
ive only been smoking for about 2 years, but ive been smoking heavy

It's so fucked up man.
I've quit for about 2 months now but I still get cravings.
I'm just praying that my brain will heal and I can feel normal again.

I believe in a decade or so after all of the negative effects of pot come to light, people will look back in shame at what we allowed our children to do to themselves.

When you get cravings just try to remember how autistic it makes you feel

exactly my thoughts
i got these symptoms like 4 months ago, been managing to quit for a few months time but you allways wanna "test" to see if its like old times again and if the bad shit has gone away
it never does
although i could feel "better" and clearer after a time away from it, so i guess a whole year clean would be what it takes, and then keep at it

fuck has my willpower become this weak i need to "get clean" from weed?

question: have you done mdma too? cus my weedanxiety came shortly after a night with molly, like a week after

>being such a pussy you can't handle weed

generation z folks

you probably experience happiness or joy

weed is for people like me who don't

I'm on day 20 off the stuff for good. Had some good times with it, but been uneasy smoking it for the last few months as it fucks my motivation for training and gives me brainfog in the mornings. Final kicker was waking up one morning after a particularly heavy smoking session and I felt anxious, depressed, miserable as fuck and just not good at all.

So yeah, 20 days without and not been tempted even when my housemate has pulled his best crab in a bucket technique of smoking in front of me and offering me some. In fact, I think that's helped because I'm stubborn.

Nah never did MDMA.

I had a similar experience with this shit called k2 or Spice tho back when it was popular.

My bro was on probation and he bought ounces of the shit, we smoked it for months.

My weed anxiety has been debilitating ever since I smoked that k2 shit

Just keep smoking.
You will learn eventually

Weed is fine for high test white males 6 feet or above. All others needs stay away though

To be fair man, everyone's different and how it makes them feel is different. I smoked heavily and grew my own for years - loved the shit. But for me came a time when enough was enough. Don't look down on people for making that choice. I don't look down on those who enjoy it still without it fucking with their day.

>do nbome + lsd
>hell trip, go to hospital
>sparks depression again
>flashbacks
>nightly anxiety attacks
>cant smoke weed or I get a flashback

>plan on getting my shit straight in the next few months so I can take acid again

you just need to respect the drug, then the drug will respect you. Dont worry, this damage is psychological and its not permament. You can fix yourself and come back even stronger than before. Just give yourself time and dont be a massive nigger faggot.

you are retarded

oh fuck i hope i havent smoked Spice or anything, seeing what fucking junkies i hung out with during that period makes it very possible..

Im trying to focus on the good things now though, starting a new job this week, start studying again in august and will be done december next year
plus i got a little qt 3.14 about to be my gf, she keeps my motivation on top and fair to say she is wifey material as fuck

So then do something with your life that makes you happy. Stop relying on a plant that fucks up your shit.

I get paranoid af.

I did that at the start but I started to feel a little de-motivated which led me to smoke more. I still have the restriction to keep it to one at night but maybe I should try harder and hit the gym harder, stalled at a pretty low deadlift weight, lack of motivation I guess.

Good on ya user, i'm proud of you.

I've been NEET mode for 2 years now.

After my brother died I quit my job and basically replaced my oxygen intake with marijuana smoke.

Realized that it was only making things worse and i'm on the road to recovery now.

Posting your sources, nice

wait doesnt weed help with anxiety

I'm this guy:

I haven't smoked for years now, but I couldn't stop worrying about things like exams that were 6 months away, essays that I'd long handed in and ended up getting good grades for, failing university etc.

When I had the major panic attack at my friends house for some reason I just started imagining myself suffering a painful death, it was from then on that weed stopped being enjoyable for me unless I was also drunk while smoking although it's never been close to being as bad as that time.

It helps regular people relax.

It fucks people with actual anxiety all up.