When did you guys realise that flat bench is a meme and dumbells are 10x better?

When did you guys realise that flat bench is a meme and dumbells are 10x better?

Haven't yet

Lol jeff seid is under 5 10, that is why he doesnt make videos in the city, people will see he is a manlet

Every night is Hell with Happa Spartan.

>dem severe eyebrow arches.
gurl go back to your salon and tell them they fukt up.

Ariana has that coal burner face

u mad

Jeff pls

11 September 2001.

Put a bag on the face and I'd fuck it

Long time ago when I didn't feel anything in my chest from bench.

I just feel it in my elbows and arms.

lmao girls know nothing about height

after about 8 months

do both, bb is better for pure strength, db is better for hypertrophy and stabilizers

My first chest workout of the week is flat bench, incline bench, and flat dumbbell

my second is flat dumbbell, incline dumbbell, and either incline or decline flies

Best post.

Thread over.

If I stop barbell benching and just do dumbell for a few months will my barbell strength decline?

Also how do you progress on dumbell bench?

Yea okay, women are worse than men when it comes to lying about height.

All types of bench press are BS. The best way to isolate chest is to use machines.

>flat bench is a meme
only if your form is shit. I do both variations though, plus flies

why do bodybuilders have the ugliest face shapes?

Years ago when Veeky Forums was actually good and told everyone that dumbbell benching is superior.

She wouldn't fuck you.

>citation needed

when the weights gets heavy the range of motion from dumbells gets significantly reduced and sometimes when the gym have those plastic cover that makes them like 2x bigger it just destroys the movement completely.
hold narrower on the bar faggot

>If I stop barbell benching and just do dumbell for a few months will my barbell strength decline?
Mine didnt but I try to push almost as much as my barbell bench weight. Now i've gone back to barbell and its gone up 20lbs.

Increase weight 5lbs every week.

>The best way to isolate chest is to use machines.
Why would you use compound lifts for isolation?

When did you guys realise that bench is a meme and ohp is the superior, more functional lift?

I never said she would.

>women estimating measurements

My favorite meme.

what boobs?

about 2 weeks ago stopped flat benching outright replaced it with slight incline DB bench

>why are women such cunts to each other

but its harder to stabilize a heavy barbell

Is Jeff Seid the anti Zyzz? Every time I watch one of his videos it's so stupid that I actually get demotivated and don't feel like lifting.

God damn, Pepe.

Women think big dicks are 10" long

Pepe got thicc

I get it, you don't like evidence when it's not in your favor.

Jeff was only 17 (hence why he's famous)

Please stop reposting this

Goal oriented programming. If you want to get better at barbell bench, then do it. If you just want to build up your chest, then do something else.

>Jeff was only 17
who gains height after 17?

just do some dips get rid of decline anything

I know, 10.5'' is the cut off for a big dick

check his youtube and social media posting. he's been claiming 6' flat since high school, and at no point has me mentioned changes in height nor has there been any significant changes in relative size in recent years. if he had really grown 3'', he would look much taller when standing next to adults he knew then and now.
i'd be willing to bet he has grown some, because i'm a similar age and i've grown since 2012, but the fact of the matter is he was provably lying back then and there is no evidence to suggest he has grown since. unless he gets measured on cam or is photographed next to someone with a confirmed height, with no angles/shoes/lifts fucking with perspective, i'm inclined to believe he's still 5'9-10''
average height, above average body. nothing to be ashamed of, but it reeks of insecurity and is lulz worthy

I grew until 19 personally

I don't believe he's a true 6'0", but based on the fact that he is indeed taller than 5'9" chestbrah (he admitted it one time on the misc years ago but now claims 5'11 LOL) he is taller now than he was at that show