G-god tier cutting snacks

Hey Veeky Forums

>tfw your girlfriend wont wake up to go to the gym
>tfw she only ever wakes up to eat or go on her phone
>tfw she wont let you go to the gym, or anywhere, without her because she's afraid you'll cheat
>tfw this is based on the fact that the day after we started dating 2 years ago i almost cheated on her, and through the middle of the 1st year i talked to other girls on snapchat
>tfw because of this you also cant go out by yourself after 6pm
>you can only hang out with your friends of 6 years once a week in the morning
>you make the majority of the meals
>you do the majority of the scheduling and waking up
>every few hours is spent trying to calm her down
>you've tried so much
>tfw it used to be so much better, and if you break up now, even though you know it would have to be for the best, you also know that she's someone with huge potential and it would leave an enormous void in your life.
>tfw you tried breaking up once and she literally tried to kill herself, with her leg over the balcony before you pulled her off
>tfw she knows all your deepest, darkest secrets and has threatened to tell everyone if you try anything

Anyways, god-tier cutting snacks thread. Mine is probably broccoli and dip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pyjIOwaYOw
youtu.be/2kQoPApFAD8?t=39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude get the fuck out now that person will never change without a rip of her soul

Sounds like you're taking care of a child, not dating.

as if i haven't tried. the second after i tried to break up with her she went to jump off the balcony. not to mention i have some big secrets and if she told everyone who knows what would happen. And at the moment im trapped living with her in a different province for the summer...

Also

>tfw because of the issues listed above and some others, she claims that I've given her anxiety and depression
>
>although she fits the symptoms, it's intolerable
>tfw she's caused uncountable non-police-related domestic abuse incidents, including making me look like i fell in a freaking bear cave and nearly breaking my nose
>tfw there just doesn't seem to be anything you can do

>tfw she knows all your deepest, darkest secrets and has threatened to tell everyone if you try anything
nigga u got played

I guess it's a first relationship mistake to assume you can tell a girl you assume is perfect for you at first pretty much everything. Although she found out a lot of it by hacking my facebook

>Dark secrets

What kind of secrets user? This is anonymous remember. Will they ruin your life?

>having a facebook account
there is your mistake desu, either have a fake one or don't have one at all, falling 4 the eternal jew

well a lot of the usual stuff, but one of them may. lets just say i was 18 and got involved in a relationship with a girl who was more than 2 years younger than me, although it never went all the way.

its just the only way my friends and i all keep in contact besides hanging out. weve had a group chat on there for almost the full 6 years weve been friends

nice, brah, own it

What state we're you in? And how long ago was it?

youtube.com/watch?v=4pyjIOwaYOw

t. Chad

It was ontario, canada. about 3 years ago.

>every few hours is spent trying to calm her down
your pimp hand is weak, be more alpha man, beta thing obviously ain't workin

If this is what being chad is it isn't worth it. I used to be a regular on r9k

>Age of consent is 16
>18-2=16

Get the fuck out nigga

ironically she tried that approach before me, but if i go too far she starts screaming hysterically, crying, and tries to run outside and scream for help

>"more than 2 years younger than me"

>Ontarian is stuck in an abusive relationship

Fucking typical, this sort of shit would never happen in B.C.; we care too much for our own self esteem.

Cut ties. Pack your stuff when she is gone, then block her on all social media. She's not trapping you, you're trapping yourself

lmao, ironically when i said im trapped living with her in another province right now, that province happens to be BC.

Ontario law let's 14 and 15 year olds sleep with someone that is five years older

I've thought about that, but there's a few real issues:
>We're both working in BC at the moment and I need the money to pay for my school
>theres no work in my part of ontario
>if i leave, there's still no guarantee she won't tell everyone i know all my secrets

Fuck, lad, I was being irreverent, you're in an abusive relationship and you need to walk away. Don't be afraid to talk to someone you trust about this, cause you need to walk the fuck away.

try one less. although we didn't sleep together.

there's noone i trust that im confident could do anything about this besides me, and i have to face the issues above in my decision. I have no doubts that she would go excessively far to make my life terrible even if i did run away

No dog, fuck that, nothing, no job security, no "secrets" (which are vanilla as fuck you boring bastard), no Uni, is worth suffering at the hands of an abuser. She obviously has some serious shit she needs to work through, but that's not on you.

pay some chad to fuck your girl, let him take pics of his cock in her mouth, than he'll send u the pics and u can end it, easy

well they may be vanilla but they're still pretty social-life threatening and possibly incriminating

Deny everything. Make her seem crazy. Do the people you know know the girl?

Don't know about the money though

Maybe if i could get over the idea of that id literally go that far, but surprisingly i know she would never come close to cheating. she's had plenty of chances. I think its because she knows id find out and could use that against her, but also because she's pretty strict on her values

t. Only sensible guy ITT

yea everyone knows her, weve been seriously dating for 2 years. that could possibly work but shes not dumb, shed probably get some sort of evidence

Then sack the fuck up, and let that bitch try her hardest, 'cause she can't break, you my man.

Do you want Liberty? Pay the price of a hissy fit. Nothing she can say can actually hurt you.

>"Hey user, your ex DM'd me that you're a pedo..."
>Naw we broke up and she took it very hard, she's kind of lashing out. I feel sorry for her honestly. She's trying to make something out of a time I was young and dated someone else young, nothing happened.
>"Oh, ok"

Will she actually do it?

>implying she won't just claim he raped her

Those sorts of unfounded allegations don't really fly in B.C.

start ''drinking'' then (semi-pretending), abusing her financially, appear to be hammered whenever you are around her and her friends start dirty talking of fucking her ass and mouth in front of her friends, make her and her circle hate you

that also probably wouldnt really work because weve been dating for 2 years and nothing like that has ever come up

>Video her abusing/beating you
>Leave her and use this as ammo for anything she tries
>Any 'secrets' she spills you can rightfully just claim she's nuts and talking crap

Seriously leave her

I had a "suicidal" gf too. That's her way of keeping you on a leash forever. She will threaten to kill herself anytime she fears the relationship is ending. Call 911 if you have to and they'll keep her in psych ward for a week. Once you leave for good it's surprising how quickly they're no longer suicidal. At least not until the next relationship goes south

she already hates me and has literally no circle at all. she has no friends because she cut them all off and never goes out except with me. she's even pretty much disowned her mom and i cant remember the last time they talked

thats what ive always assumed too, but it was pretty surreal when she was over the balcony and i grabbed her

so just pack up your bags and crash at your friends house, easy as that, don't think about it to much, just walk away
youtu.be/2kQoPApFAD8?t=39s

i know thats what seems to be the best idea, but what about my money? and what if she literally calls the police on me or tells my friends and my parents and sends them evidence?

What 'evidence'?

Did you fuck the 13 yr old

so, will your friends and family believe her over you

facebook messages i had with said girl, screenshots, stuff like that

nope, but everything else. hypothetically of course

if she has evidence, maybe

Change your FB password before you break things off, you dumb shit, jesus, I'm done trying to help you; you're acting like a fuckin beat puppy.

My grandma makes a tasty sort of salsa of tuna and cream cheese, what would you guys eat it with for maximum protein?

buddy you think that'd help? she didnt hack it by knowing my password, she HACKED into it. so a new password doesnt matter

Then fuckin chill the police won't do shit

cheese

Then delete the Facebook account, or delete the chats, fuck.

Besides, you really think the police or whoever will give a enough of a shit to investigate what your crazy ex said happened years and years ago over Facebook?

>she HACKED into it

You dumb fucking piece of shit, no she didn't, she guessed it or you just left yourself logged on. Change your passwords, delete your facebook.

You are complicit in your own suffering. We have given you the tools to walk away, but you're quite happy telling us all your "no, but"s.

I had this shit happen at the end of 4 months. It wasn't as bad but we was fucking insecure. Broke up with her. When she threatened me with suicide I recorded the entire conversation, which included me asking her not to kill herself. After trying to convince her a few more times I cut the call, because she was giving me a headache.

You need to understand it's her fucking problem if she wants to kill herself, just keep some good evidence with you

i mean i mostly came here to vent and get motivation. just feels like ive thought all this stuff over so much, but i need the money so bad.

Nigga, run

im not really sure what theyd do. i just didnt really wanna risk it.
i know for a fact theres no way she couldve known my password. it was different from all my other stuff and she was never near me when i typed it in. i also never left myself logged in, ever.

It's easy enough to say all im saying is "but..." but theres only two real issues i have here, and theyre very serious. so its just difficult to say fuck it even though its possible i could lose all my friends and all my money

I feel 4 this stupid bait, shame on me

You know this is abuse right?

Just cause she isnt hitting you doesnt mean its not abuse,

Treathening with suicide and sharing your secrets is huge emotional abuse.

You need to definetly break up man.

GL user.

she can't tell anyone anything if she 'jumps' off the balcony

i sure would be even more of a loser than i am if i made this entire thing up. i just wanna be at the gym right now lmao. you guys gave me the confidence to just pack all my important stuff up and go though, so thats what ive been doing while shes still (at 10am, i wake up at 6) sleeping

lol she has actually delved pretty deep into physical abuse as well.

ever thought of grinning through your teeth as people say, OMG YOUR EX SAID THIS, and you laugh it off cause its fucking bullshit.

If she has text based evedince and not your voice, you can just say its faked.

That and, let her kill herself then, that way she cant tell those secrets, you need to gtfo.

dude, get the fuck out.

Maybe if your not in a second rate country, pre emptively go to a police station and say your gf is crazy, treathening you with killing herself. physicaly has abused you etc.

That your going to break it off. so if she goes insane you already claimed it to police ahead of time.

Woman can indeed be cruel, i was in a great relationship. kid together she knows all my shit.
3 days ago i wasnt even able to get to my kids 4rd birthday.

Woman are cunts, she seemed perfect.

well honestly i thought of it for just a moment. but would you really be able to live with knowing your inaction caused someone you once loved to die? and it was arguably a result of you?

Man up and end it you great flapping vagina. Block her number and all social media.

I dated a manipulative cunt that did the whole suicide thing after breaking up too. She also was great in the beginning before becoming controlling, jealous and fat. I dumped her, blocked her, felt bad for a week then I felt amazing and wished I had done it sooner.

yea i guess i just need to be smart about this

>having kids

holy fuck what the fuck is wrong with u

>she's someone with huge potential
Could've fooled me.

>Being interested in a 13 year old when you're 18

Kill yourself you disgusting pedophile. You are a blight on humanity and deserve to be hanged.

post pic of beer sips when done desu

Arguably as a result of you? Are you fucking serious? I'll be the first to reply to this one. First of all, she won't fucking kill herself. That's a meme. That's a meme insane people use against sane people because sane people have feelings and suicide is an incredibly easy way to manipulate those feelings. If a relative of mine said they would kill themselves if I didn't do what they told me to or something, I would let them. It sounds cynical and egoistical, but fuck ANYONE who tries to pin suicide on you. It's a cheat tactic used to manipulate people that care about someone else.

Secondly, even if she kills herself, that's not your problem. Be a little egoistical for once, I know if I was in a relationship with someone I loved and they turned on me like this, I would NOT care, it would be like someone I knew in school killed themselves. Sad, but you have to distance yourself from that shit. You can't let others impact your emotions that strongly.

That's just what I think. 95% chance she will NOT kill herself, and if the 5% chance she does happens, it will NOT BE YOUR FUCKING FAULT, she is fucking MENTAL IN THE HEAD, and trying to make YOU feel like SHIT because of HER problems. She's fucking INSANE my good friend, she will RUIN YOUR LIFE more than it is fucked now.

Also, keep up with the gains bro, lifting is neat, you're gonna make it.

Got out of one of these a few months ago. It's kind of like a bandaid. Just leave and never contact her again.

You'll end up trying to kill yourself eventually if you don't. S'what I did.

If youve never had a kid you dont even know what its like lol , personaly i come from a great house hold, with a mother thats actualy a good woman.
Just because mine was shit doesnt mean jack.
Yeah, you do,

And 99% of the time its just loose threathening you to do what she wants, and thats not leave. if she kills herself yeah, that would be hard on you to life with that. but if she is honestly physicaly abusive, and trying to not let you leave by emotionaly abusing you to, she's better off dead FOR YOU.

And she most likely wont actualy kill herself, only 1 leg was over the balcony, typical abusive behavior.

An ex of mine her bf fake tried to kill himself, by grabbing a knife from kitchen drawer, walked over to the sink and held it above his wrist, shouting crap like, im about to lose it all etc.

People that actualy kill themselfs 99% of them just do it, secluded. not to treathen anyone

Goodluck user, just warn some CLOSE friends if you have them. dont worry about her side of friends. then with close friends go to the police station and tell them your story. it makes it more believable if you go with others backing you up.

Cause hurdur men dont get abused.

This. By all means tell her not to kill herself. Then walk away. You've done all you can do. As long as you don't actively encourage or physically assist in the act you are NOT responsible - not just legally but ethically, morally, anything. Get the fuck out of there asap.

Dude. Listen to me. You need out of that relationship NOW.

Trust me. I started off fine in a relationship and it evolved into that. With finance trouble. So I was stuck. I tried to end it but I was homeless for a bit and ended up going back for a place to sleep.

I had to fight so hard to claw some savings and some cash to move out. Mentally And emotionally I was fucked. I was drained. I kept saying I will just get on with it. But that little voice kept reminding me, kept me on track and kept pushing me. It's going to be hard as fuck to break out of that rut.

But you need to. You can't let her dictate your life. You can't let her emotionally blackmail you into acting the way she wants.

It's going to be hard. But you need to break that off. On your deathbed You will wonder why the fuck you wasted your life with that lizard. It's unhealthy. It's fucking with your mind. Eroding the bedrock of who you are. Destroying your personality.

GET OUT NOW.

^ this guy knows whats up.
Exactly like i said.

I'm personaly depressed (hurdur diagnosed, inb4 its not real, just feel better)

And i think about suicide near daily, especialy when you dont get to see your kid or other shit goes down.

But, id never threathen with it, id never abuse the "power" of my depression over someone and say: yeah im going to off myself if you dont do what i say.

People in relationships just use that shit to get you to do what they want.

>tfw you tried breaking up once and she literally tried to kill herself, with her leg over the balcony before you pulled her off

should've walked out

Your girl sounds like she could be BPD, but no matter what it is, it isn't healthy. She isn't going to kill herself, and she only says that as a sick means of control. If she's whittled you down to the point where she'll threaten suicide if you leave the house without her then she has almost total control of you. Get out before she either kills you or runs you down so badly that you will wish you were dead. GET OUT NOW.

Dude. She's an adult. She is responsible for her actions. Not you.
If she can't handle reality and ends herself, it's her fault. Not yours.

And we all have secrets mate. Unless she helped you hide a body, then fuck it. Who gives a fuck.
Plus you can just pass it off as her being a psycho to smear your reputation.

ok you're disgusting and really should kill yourself. fuck off.

well thats what i always expect to hear. theres always forgotten details though. for instance, it was a full on year and so relationship itself, and at first i truly thought she was 16. until much later. she was very mature

>tfw i make the best breakfasts while shes still asleep

why is this thread still being entertained? fuck off op, I hope she tells everyone you almost fucked a 13 yo you fucking freak.

I don't give a shit if he fucked a 13 year old or not, this girl is a sick fuck and no one deserves to be with someone like that

I say let her kill herself. There is no law saying you cannot break up with someone just because they threaten to kill themselves if you do. Any counselor would advise you to break up with them immediately. As for the fucked up shit you did, you're obviously a fucking pussy who wrongly thinks anyone would fucking care at all. Even if they do, you can always move and start a new life.

2 types of people.

But yea, it was a while ago and we didnt fuck. I felt really bad about it for a long while but what can i do? not like its a good idea to get back into contact and apologize or something.

I dont wanna feel sorry for the rest of my life for a mistake like that, but i know it was a terrible decision.

Get
The
Fuck
OUT
Of there

It's never going to get better. You need to escape that shit.

You. are. sensible. You didn't even DO anything wrong, you were confused and less experienced in life, don't let her blackmail you with this shit, and if you're actually incompetent enough to keep your facebook password out of her possession, fucking delete your facebook or change your FACEBOOK and EMAIL password, PHONE CODE, and everything else she might use to get into your facebook.

Tell your friends about your problems, tell the police, like others have said, and most importantly, don't fucking share secrets. my first "childhood friend" taught me that lesson. What the ufck do you gain from it? a small, brief sense of connection to a person that fades almost instantly, at the cost of them now knowing one of your dark or deep secrets. It's NEVER worth it to expose yourself like that. I know it may sound cynical, but it's true.

I enjoy exposing myself. I stand in front of my living room window after a shower or after fucking my wife and let people see me in my glory. If dudes get an eye full of cock they didn't want to see, that's their fault for looking in my windows.

Exposing yourself in a personal way, not in a bodily way you dummy.

Who can hurt you more, the person you've shared everything you feel with who knows all your secrets and desires, or the person you've spent some time with, like as a girlfriend, but never shared any serious secrets with?

forreal. its a sad lesson to learn, as cliche as it is, that you cant really trust anybody