/Injury/ Tennis Elbow/ Golfers Elbow Edition

3 weeks now i have Tennis Elbow. I'm fucked like hell. Can't train, have to rest. Can't rest enough because work, no welfare.

Remember guys, straight wrist, stop stretching you arms with weights, not even a bottle of water.

Inb4 advice.

>playing sports

not even once

Gym, not really tennis/golf.

>straight wrist, stop stretching you arms with weights, not even a bottle of water
What the hell are you saying

I feel like my elbow, shoulder, and wrist hurt but I can still lift pretty well and it hasn't impeded my mobility. I recently started doing pull ups, that's all that's changed with my workout really. Did I fuck something up?

>MUH FUNCTINAL STRENGTH
>hurr never do anything that would actually require you to use your strength for anything except waddling up to a perfectly balanced bar and move it up and down in a straight line

Perfect time to train those legs

Theraband flexbar

/thread

learn english op, you wrote complete gibberish.

anyways elbow pain is the bane of my existence and the biggest gains goblin there is

have you been given exercises to do?

>Theraband flexbar

Therabands are bullshit. They only show SOME improvements in lymphatic drainage, which is not relevant in this scenario, and almost anything can provide the same effect.

YOu can go 2 ways with this.

Reduce the stress by 50% and try to find the reason for it. And slowly build up the intensity after the pain is almost gone. You can do exercises that are up to pain level 3-4 on a scale of 1 to 10. As long as it doesnt make it worse after the workout.

Or you can aggrevate the hell out it. Get it fucking going and rep through the pain like a motherfucker. Do exercises which are painfull and digg in there withsome tools for a deep, painfull massage. After a while it can magically disapear.

its just an easy way for retards to do eccentrics at home stupid moron

did this for a week and no more tennis elbow feelsgoodman

For some reason i went full retard and thought of kinesiotape when i read theraband. I have no idea why.

>chostchondritis flare up after doing chinups a couple weeks ago
>allergic to ibuprofen
>Insurance only unfucked your billing info today after weeks of pain

being able to fucking breathe is gonna feel so good once I get that prescription

You can get this treated and get back to 100%. Just don't rush back,. If it lingers/comes back, it can lead to tendonitis- for life.

I would say a 2-3 physio treatments are in store.

Yeah I got it in the tendon at the back of my elbow, but I kept lifting for a month before I stopped and went to the doc. This happened four years ago, the pain still isn't totally gone, and I obviously can't risk lifting. Don't be a retard like me and don't fuck yourself up OP.

What exercises do you speak of sir

I got De Quervain syndrome in my wrist and it fucking sucks.
I can't lift or grip anything, havent gone to gym in 2 weeks and i look like shit.
Worst thing is i mayhave to get surgey.

Also got rid of it with theraband
/thread

here you go

tips for chondromalacia?