I am a manlet. What exactly is it that I'm supposed to learn?

I am a manlet. What exactly is it that I'm supposed to learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q-VMenigBYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THEY NEVER LEARN

You never will anyways, so why bother?

how manlet are we talking? im 5'6 and been studying for a few years now. they say never ever but ill prove them wrong

The most important thing I have learned as a manlet (5'10) is that most chicks don't like surprise anal, but they generally won't stop you if you have a sculpted body.

5.7 checking in and I'm the learniest of all, far more so than stupid lanklets

>he still didn't learn
It's fucking [CURRENT YEAR] ffs

Also 5'7 and I have a confirmed IQ of 512. We do, in fact, learn.

5'9 master race reporting for duty

learn to fix your posture thus "gaining" some inches and becoming an actual human

i want to believe this was not photoshopped.

fpbp

believe
youtu.be/q-VMenigBYU

oh god that voice, i hope this is prepubescent

That youre the master race.
>Easy gains
>Low center of gravity
>Hide in cupboards
In a near future, the manlet uprising will occur. Lanklets everywhere will look for a place to hide, but their tall silhouette will privide no boons when they are being hunted. 2 generations from now 5'9 will be considered tall. Legends of giants will be passed down. My whey will remain untouched on top of my fridge, resting till the heat death of the universe.

it actually isnt
There's a video from which this picture originated, too lazy to give ya a link though

What a bunch of insecure faggots on this board. LOL. no wonder why you are on here. Protip for the faggots; HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER. You can be 6'1" and still be a faggot with no life and no girl. I'm 5'9' and have a steady STABLE girlfriend.
Why don't you all try going outside and possibly interacting with the world? Stop letting the gym and this board full of nonsense and autistic people define who you are??
You'll feel much better afterwards.

>manlet detected

Insecure baby detected.

They will never learn that no matter how successful
they become they will always be lesser men than their lanky overlords.Thats literally where the word OVERlord derives from.

kekkles

Sure thing pal,whatever you say loser.

5'5 here . :(

he got shredded. Wish i saved the photo

Something a manlet would say you guys have to have a maserati to get the girl lanklets could get in a honda.You have to bust your ass,running on double time with your short strides,when asked to jump saying "how high" to reach heights that just bump a clumsy tall man on the head one day.You have to be the sharpest,best groomed,most elegant man you can be when you go out to get drinks in hopes of drawing in girls usually reserved for the tall........just make sure you dont wear green! lol

If I bulk enough will I become taller? Will my bones be replaced by muscle?

Lol, i drive a honda you faggot. I'm not the best groomed but i am clean and have no body odor like you. I own my own healthcare company so i don't "jump trough hoops" as you so quaintly put it.
i don't drink alcohol so there's none of that going on.
Sounds like you have such envy that you have to take it out on people who are shorter that you are? Perhaps to compensate for your own "short comings" ?
You sound like a loser. You probably are.

i mean i guess you're right?
but shit tons of girls i've been with always like to compliment my height
height does matter imo

>is on Veeky Forums

Sure you have, i really don't believe you,virgin. Your height means nothing in the real world spud.
Hard work and dedication do. Protip faggot: i'm in my late 30's and can guarantee i've slept with over 40 women in my life so far. You on the other hand have only the company of Veeky Forums and /b or maybe /fit?

Dude im just trolling its Veeky Forums brev.
Im 6'1 but my cousin who is 5'7 is an engineer and has been all around the world and drives a bmw,porsche on weekends and a bike on nice weather.Im a loser by comparison so what you say may be true but your defensive attitude makes me think the napolean complex thing may be true lol relax.

godspeed my manlet brother

you don't even have a retort, turboautist

Your place

You really are butthurt mate
Don't worry kid, there's many fish in the sea. You will find a girl someday.

How to unmanlet yourself.

No Napoleon complex DUDE,just no tolierance for lazy assholes who think they can get by because of height or looks.
You are the kind of person that i would probably hire and then fire a week later because of no call,no show. You jackasses on this board need to learn that just because you lift it doesn't make you special or entitled.
FYI, i just bought the Civic type R and paid cash for it. I work for my possessions,no one gives them to me.

Jesus that hoverhand

Projecting onto others is the first sign of a psychopath.Hmmm

You can tell that he already mastered it

>get measured in high school, amateur. 5'7
>get measured 2 years ago at uni, 5'6
>step dad is 1.778cm (5'10) according to physical
>we're practically the same height walking around

His posture doesn't seem that bad so what's the deal here?

HOLY FUCK BOI

your dad is a manlet and so are you?

Lol, Screen capped

t. brainlet jawlet

Lol fucking retards actually believe the manlet meme to be a real thing. If you think your life sucks and you don't get pussy because of your height, then maybe you deserve it.

>manlets.ml

oh misc

Haha,best one yet

Thats what you literally did
Are you autistic or something?

M8 you are such a little bitch

No actually, that's what YOU did, autism at it's finest on your part. Retard.

Show me

M8? use correct english Aussie. Oh wait i forgot who i was dealing with.

i hope you're underage because it'd be embarassing if you arent

>zyzz on me

5'7 reporting in, I'm learning as we speak so there goes that theory.
PROTIP: start with the greeks

those are big girls

I am not the guy you were talking with, i just read your little bitch comments And almost got my T levels down because such faggotry

Oh please, you have no t-levels you little bitch.

Dude stop bitching otherwise the thread Will die

5'7 lad checking in.

Dude, fuck off and mind your own business.

it's not what, it's when

Not that user but calm the fuck down dude. The guys said what you posted was pretty sound but that girls have complimented his height and gave his opinion in a calm collected manner and you sperged out and started throwing ad hominems around. Take a chill pill.

Why are there so many photos with guys hover handing? I see those all the time on the internet, but I never met anyone who did that IRL.

Is this some American-only thing? Do girls there actually get mad if you touch them while taking a picture?

:(

Are there any online tutorials?

kek

5 10 is not manlet

I always imagine "HO YEA" to be yelled by Ronnie Coleman

KEK fuck off you third world shitskin

>5.7
do you mean 5'8.4 or do you mean 5'7? Fucking retarded yuros

Thats its ok to be a little short :)
We all are going to make it, age and height dont matter.

Well this is awkward...

:'(

At same attractiveness (when it comes to woman, that pretty much means at same earning levels), you will never compete against a taller man. Face the fact.

To come on top, you either need to make more money, have a killer body and/or better personality (less autism).

5'9 Gimli reporting in.
I learnt
My ex taught me being 6' is the only thing that matters.
she was

>i just bought the Civic type R
...so you're an untasteful faggot AND a manlet? sucks bro

KEK

What's a good girth size fit

In the case that this isn't just bait, you seem VERY insecure and I suggest never posting again

5'7 bros rise up

6 inches

>5'5" here
Git gud, faggot

Tallfags fuck off

to accept who you are, don't hide it with weird gimmicks

stay in the pit

5'7", day of the cubby draws near

How to talk to normal sized people

That women are superficial whores and that if you're under an arbitrary cut-off point you're not even human to them. That's what manlets (and everyone else actually) needs to learn.

6'0 vs. 5'12

when girls wear these they are consciously telling manlets to fuck off

YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG
COME ON

i know its a bait but every girl i met so far fucking hate these

I've asked multiple girls what they think about manlets working out. The vast majority thinks/knows it's compensating for lack of height.

They will only tell you size doesn't matter if you're small

>Easy gains
>Low center of gravity
>Hide in cupboards
>still a manlet

Manlet tears give me gains

>tfw they just won't learn