Here's why lifting every day (or 6 days a week and abs on 'rest') is good for you

Here's why lifting every day (or 6 days a week and abs on 'rest') is good for you

>Muscles constantly worn down, everything you ingest feeds these broken muscles
>Raises testosterone, body constantly anticipating the next "threat"
>Burns calories, can eat more every day
>Every muscle group gets worked twice a week, easy to adjust for lagging body parts
>Occupies an hour of your day consistently, something to look forward to

Natty or fraud just work out every day, seriously. And ideally cardio before bed (weights in morning cardio at night).

Choosing to not do so is pure laziness and your gains are the ones who will suffer

How to program this and progress past beginner level?

Holy shit. Meme overload right here 2bh

What exactly?

>t. dyel who has no idea how muscle building works

Try deadlifting 6 plate for reps and tell me if you want to train or rest the next day

Only dyels can train full time

7 days a week, twice on weekdays. Can vouch

Do you have any science to back up literally ANY of these claims?

Look good bro!

Nice shit chest genetics pepperoni nipples. Dyel?
Check out those 12 inch pythons lel

Tren hard everyday :^)

Training 6 days a week is ridiculous. 7 days is basically asking for an injury.

>implying intensity is not WAY easier to recover from than volume
I'm transitioning from /plg/ to /owg/, doing Bulgarian squats and presses with a few accessories and high pulls. WAAAAAAAAY less fatigued than when I was on Sheiko.

kekd
also
>calistan

Broscience

Your overall work you do in a week is what will matter the most. Sure you can train 6-7 days a week, but you can get away with 3-4 times doing higher volume and having the same workload you would in 6-7 overall.

If you love the gym sure, everyday is fine following you are eating properly and sleeping properly.

basically though it's your overall workload per week that matters. If you can get 6-7 days work done in 3-4 why do 6-7? There is a limit where gains diminish, if you can hit the limit in 3-4 there is no need to do 6-7 unless you want to.

I only lift every other day and ab workouts between.

Op how long have you been lifting?

Why do you look like a feminine faggot? Gay? Obvious try hard

Ye man mega gay

I ran smolov and on rest days I rested my nigga. Fuck that. On work days I wanted to rest. I dreaded working out, you're obviously not programming to your potential. Anyone can knock out 3x10 reps every single day but you're just slowing down progress. Whatever floats your boat though.

You can apply ALL those points to full body exercise, except every muscle is trained 3 times a week. And its more flexible as you dont have to go every single day.

There's limits to this thinking right? Like I can't just lift 1 day a week for 4 hours and expect the same results?

It seems like training each muscle 2 times a week with ore volume per session or 3 times a week with less gives the same results. as long as the volume per week is equal.

>3 times a week

T. Fatlifts

What pussy ass routines are y'all doing where you don't end up passing out immediately after your last rep of your last set?

>sessions lasting less then 4hrs

Work arms and lats more.
Otherwise you look quite delicious, if I say so myself.
I'd actually fuck your boipussy.

If your workout is intensity you can actually just do it twice a week and still make excellent gains instead of rushing around like a damn fool. Stacking more and more workouts on top of it only marginally improves your gains, the actual effort involve means it realistically tops out at three workouts.

>I'm a pussy, so you are too

Great contribution user.

It's called PPL nigger and it's nothing new.

BIPPA BOOPBOP das be wah I be muh fuh'n ass bipp boop sayin ass beeeach swackydoodaa ass nikwa namsayin as bitch?

This isn't terribly autistic.
PPLPPLX and full body 3-4x a week is where I've seen my best gains personally. I'm doing a PPL routine currently and its working great. Set it up for 5 of my marines as well who want to stop being either fat or skinny. Even got one of the females to stop being a woman and start lifting. Everyone is losing or gaining weight in a reasonable manner and they enjoy the routine a lot more than they would SS or SL.

Veeky Forums over obsesses about programs sometimes. If you do any halfway retarded program consistently and recover well you will make gains.

Where the no homo brah

Bingo

Stop posting

Just lift things

Aint you 150lb and not a manlet?

deadlifts in particular don't work that way, even a 90% deadlift for most people is already a grinding effort that causes tons of fatigue

but yeah with presses/squats you're fine doing them frequently

>he thinks doing a different routine will have any noticeable weight gain/loss effect

Nobody who trains 6 days a week does full ROM deadlifts and neither should you unless you're in a peaking phase.

Norwegian studies point to the opposite.

Working out 6 days will beat 3 even if it's the exact same volume overall.

I personally find deadlifts to not be very taxing at all. I get more fucked up even from benchpress honestly.

>Every muscle group gets worked twice a week, easy to adjust for lagging body parts

Why would I make the effort of going to the gym every day if I'm just working each muscle group twice a week? That's baby tier.
Biceps and shoulders benefit from almost daily training.

That's because even though you're training so many days of the week, you are basically only training a muscle group twice a week.

You could quite literally split your entire training into just 2 sessions a week.

Monday PPL

Thursday PPL

>this
if you run shit like sheiko or smolov you will pray for more rest day...

max deadlift?

did something similar for a while -
one day weights, one day 5k jog and some streching
unless you eat and sleep really well you'll start to feel like all of your workouts are weak as shit after a while.

>you need good tier genetics to be able to workout every day and regenerate in time
>therefore op is a chad

go away chad, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post it then, faggot, because other studies prove his point.

6 times a week won't do shit if you're natty except tire you out and make your numbers look like shit.

Baby you know it.