Why does Being tan make you look 10x better?

okay Veeky Forums if any of you are still denying that being pale is desirable you are mistaken. Being pale goes hand in hand with frailness and little bitchness. Having a tan makes gains appear far more impressive and givesyou a healthy glow. so how the FUCK o i go about maintaining anice tan in the shitty British weather? tried tanning beds but not a huge fan of skin cancer.

>inb4 'just get cancer'
>inb4 'move country user'

bumping for interest, pale manlet here from Norway

pale king reporting in

Pale looks good on women because if makes your features look softer, rounder,and tan looks good on men because it accentuates your features, makes you look more defined and angular.

That being said, if you have shit skin, a tan can make you look better regardless of gender.

If you are a nordcuck you use trump fake tan.
If you are med master race you just go outside.

>use trump fake tan.
expensive and looks like shit

you like Testament too buddeh?

it's like the god is a cuck with a subscription on BLACKED

>Blacks look more muscular because dark skin outlines muscles better. In fact they're just as muscular as a white guy (if their diet+sports is similar)
>This is why bodybuilders use fake tan to look more shredded.
>Sun also removes/hides acne and other spots
>Makes your (body)hair look lighter, bitches love that surfer dude look (blond hair, tan)
There you have it.

Oh, and vitamin D from the sun increases testosterone, thus increasing your confidence about your looks

if in deficit now kys

tan hides imperfections as well

tanning is for shitskin lovers. it looks terrible and makes you look old and haggard. pure white skin is the only way to go

women literally just stare and touch my white skin talking about how much they love it the entire time

this seems like another case of fit doing what men find attractive instead of doing what women find attractive

>women literally just stare and touch my white skin talking about how much they love it the entire time

no they don't.

It doesn't. It makes you look slightly better. And that is because you look like you do physical labor in the sun or something.

well by women i of course mean past gfs. although i have had people ask to touch my skin but it was just out of curiosity because i was in a nonwhite country and i have very pale skin

No, when I had a tan from a summer job it was sorta nice cause it accentuated my cheekbones a little but my tan was in even my nose was darker than the rest of my face and I skin felt rough and lizardy
Sticking to a natural healthy skin tone (+ maybe carrots for carotene tone) is best
People with too dark tans look goofy as hell

>cumskin literally making up bullshit to make himself feel better
>these are the kids that take /pol/ seriously

hey believe what you want. part of the attraction of whites is the contrast between hair and skin tone. nigger and shitskins dont have that, their eyes, hair, and skin is all the same color. why would a white person want to reduce the contrast?

very rarely are whites attractive

slavs and meds and turks are the only attractive peoples on average in the world

the rest can have beautiful people but they're ugly on average

>very rarely are whites attractive
if you're posting this unironically then you should try leaving the basement for once in your life

you are delusional, ALL estetics is subjective, if you were grown in asia you would think the opposite
anyway, do low strenght tanning bed, they wont give you cancer if you put on proper protection, they are used in hospitals too for some problems

>attraction of whites
I thought it western media

yeah ok guy. go back to r/roachmasculinity

not trying to have a pol argument but whites are the standard for beauty. even sjws admit it but claim its only because of white media brainwashing the poor dumb niggers of the world

>for once in your life

lost my virginity at 14 pal, live in Britain lol

I'm only surrounded by Brits and Polish people
guess which ones look better... kek

Being tan just means that you go out a lot

1/3

>but whites are the standard for beauty
that's why whenever someone shows a standard beautiful girl she's always Italian or Turkish or some shit

creasin you mug

2/3

3/3
as you see, even with different grades of bronze, those bitches are all more than fuckable
op is a fag and deserve to die a virgin, which he is already doing

who the fuck is showing pics of shitskins?

go over and look at /hr/ and see how many threads are of white women right now. youre seriously delusional

also inbread brit slags arent exactly the standard white person

the only white girl was the first one lul

wtf

doyouevenread

>who the fuck is showing pics of shitskins?
it wasnt me

also
>that pic you posted
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YO YEAH SHE'S FUCKING ACE RIGHT HAHAHAHA

she's legit a 6.5/10 in a med country you beta incel and she's like 1 in a million for white people

>go look at /hr/ so many whiteys XD

Veeky Forums has /pol/, /pol/tards are autistic and like anything white even if it's birdshit and they also squeeze off into every corner of this site cause they're fucking losers with nothing better to do lmao

Why?

I hate this dominican whore

there is literally no culture on the planet that see darker skin as more attractive. whether its asia, africa, or europe, lighter skin is always desired over darker skin

have none of you autists ever been around other people or been to other countries? iv known a latina to break down and cry because she was darker than her siblings and her parents always gave her shit because of it. the only people who desire dark skin are fringe deviants, like the gals of japan or ultra slut bimbos of the us.

black guy here. chicks always wanna reach in my pants to feel the bbc. cumskins need not apply.

that must be why so many people go out sunbathing :^)
asia and 3rd worlders prefer untanned, europe wants tan

>contrast between skin and hair
that's why I have to tan, because I'm blond.

wouldn't sun tan + beta carotene make you a literal golden god then?

tanned blonde is superior to everything, especially if green eyes, would fuck on sight

Sure buddy

>Sun also removes/hides acne and other spots

Opposite actually. Sun causes hyper-pigmentation and UV damage, causing what may now be a tanned complexion, but actually permanent acne scarring and accelerated aging/wrinkles down the road.
There is a reason a sunscreen is used in a skincare regime.

Feels good to have the perfect colour combination. Sadly I'm only 6'0

Where did you get this info from? I suck at skincare. Is there a sticky for skincare?

it's ok, unless incredibly deformed or other genetic freak you will be fine

Can anyone stay on topic and recommend something to help OP get a non-ridiculous looking fake tan?

Veeky Forums generally has a skincare, but I've lurked on the internet long enough with regards to skincare to know what is a dupe and what is useful.
Hydration and dietary is also key.

thats because they wish they had your soft feminine skin you pasty faggot

yeah maybe. i do have super soft and healthy skin. even my hands are soft since i know how to grip weights properly

Say that to my face bitch

pale only looks good on women

take that back

youre really clueless about what women want

pitiful post

of all pale women to select

try again sweety

does it though? near enough every woman i know in Britain uses fake tan... no smoke without fire buddy

london

>tfw mexican
>tfw pale in the winter
>tfw tah in the summer
Feels good, muchachos. Too bad I'm a man let who's still trying to make it.

the only way to reconcile that with yuros desire to tan is to admit that med complexion is GOAT. the only people who disagree are chinks

The only time the colour of my skin has been complimented is by japanese girls.

iv never had a women not comment on how much they like it and iv traveled a good part of the world.

the only people who have ever said im too pale and need to tan are men

well i mean iv never had a gf not say it but iv also dated a lot of nonwhite women

Kek, going to tanning places is for beta cucks.

If you go somewhere specifically with the intent to "get a tan" then you're pretty frickin gay.

Body builders use fake tans because of industry trends.

Blacks do not look more muscular because they are black. If a "black" looks more muscular or athletic it's because they probably are.

why

Because spending 35 minutes in the middle of the day to pay 20 dollars to lay in a bed that shoots synthetic sun at you is proof that you are taking priority of your appearance over health, personal development, more respectable hobbies, and tour friends/family. To be quite honest I've heard a few women talk shit about guys that do things like tan.

Thats the best I could describe it given the time spent on it

Heterosexual men do this more than bisexual/homosexual men.

Not him but I just go outside and either Meditate, so a breathing routine geared towards diving, or stretch /yoga for rest day. Better use of time but to be real I do get more mires
I'll quote
>user you're going to get cancer don't do that
>four weeks go by
>Damn user you're looking cute as fuck these days and very tan

>niggers with an inferiority complex try to convince retarded white people to kill themselves

this is almost like one of those /pol/ "piss your pants to fight the patriarchy" threads

There is no logic to this statement

No, I don't believe your perceiving the situation correctly. I believe that either this didn't happen, that she was attracted to you before tanning, or she was just being nice.

"Damn user you're looking cute as fuck these days and very tan". I'm not trained in linguistics but that just seems peculiar

Good goyim

WRONG

I'm pale as fuck. I use sun screen every day. Fuck having a leather face when I'm 50. I didn't do all this fucking work to look like a fucking Arab.

SPINNING PLATES LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW

if you werent fucking or dating her there is a 90% chance she was being a passive aggressive cunt and making fun of your shitty tan to your face.

its like you dont even understand women or something. if she actually found you attractive she would attempt to fuck you

Found OP

>that filename

That is unexpected, i always thought that girl is a coalburner

Where the fuck do you live that's a thing?

damn, more?

Eva Mendes? why the fuck would you think she was a coal burner?

is weird to tan all the body but not the face?

you want your face to match your body and vice versa, it's gonna look terrible if your neck is way lighter/darker than your face

The contrast between dark body hair and pale skin is horrible. If you shave completely pale skin is fine

You idiots are discussing something that is completely subjective again. Some people look better pale. Some people like tanned skin better. I dislike tan skin but I'd say most people prefer tanned skin. There's still a ton of people who like pale skin though.

It's a movie (a pretty good one) you fucking retard

Come visit Florida, OP. We'll watch rockets launch and pick up sluts on the beach

hnnggg be my bf

It was my wife you pretentious little shit

hes actually married to her in real life and has two kids you fucking idiot

>Implying slavs meds and turks arent white

They are white too.

don't start this

Tanning beds don't give you cancer if you just use them normally and aren't a Scottish ginger, and/or use them until your skin looks like a leather bag.

Yes, there's a risk, but it's no more risk than getting killed in a car accident. Do you avoid travelling in a car or walking on a pavement?

Otherwise, you're asking an impossible question. You can't tan without UV rays. Simple. Either from the sun, which doesn't exist in this country, or tanning beds/booths.

And no, fake tan makes you look like a gypo.

In this autists minds only western europeans are white

Western cucks*

How many times do you gotta go on solarium? So far 6x 20 minutes and not much tan on me