I've probably read the sticky before you knew how much the bar weighs

i've probably read the sticky before you knew how much the bar weighs

so tldr old fag. to give you a perspective i into Veeky Forums before i had pubes on my chin. now i'm starting to thin out up top. fuck

it's weird because i'm not even that old, but i FUCKING FEEL old, man. i used to squat over 2.5 my bodyweight. and that's another thing that seems to be happening

"used tos"

take it from me, don't ever stop working out. i don't care what happens. you lose everything. you girl. you car. your house. i don't care, you better be showering at the gym and pan handling for that membership fee

it really is the fountain of youth. about a year into not working out it wasn't too bad. i was still stronger than most people and had no problems. about 2 years into Veeky Forumslessness and i'm about a normie. still ok, at least i'm not a manlet

i'm at about 3 and a half years of a hiatus from regularly getting exercise. and you know what?

i have fucking hip tightness

no. really. muh hips are going out. it's nothing that stop me from sprinting or playing basketball or squatting. but i can feel it. it's just sore and getting weak

don't ever stop. don't ever stop.

*brrraaaAAAAAAAAAAApppp*

thanks dad

is that jailey neoheda or some shit

you're welcome son. finish your homework

praise kek

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

can someone explain the braap meme to me, thanks fellows.

Is this really supposed to be attractive? Its inhuman

i'd fuck her desu

A good influx of chicks like this from Miami, aka plastic city, moved up to the Bronx where I live and it was distracting as all hell at work. It's not appealing is what you mean; it definitely attracts attention. What do you even do with all that? I'm used to fucking fat chicks so I know what moving mass it like to get to the pussy and this just looks like work. You'd need a mechanical lever just to pump property and not get tired.

Why do you fuck fat chicks?
Cause its easier or are you physically attracted to them?

honestly curious

Being in Fort Lauderdale, this is true in the rich parts of town such as Aventura or South Beach. Otherwise it's hood rats, fat single moms, and good looking women thrown in the mix.

Never saw the appeal to the princess body type and skellies barely exist as girls in Murica. Having to actually put up with the nonstop senseless bullshit airheads put out makes the effort of trying for them not worth it. There are plenty of nice chicks with only boobs, only butt, chubby, glasses, bad skin, weird hobbies, odd voices, big noses, and shitty families to get with that you can be honest with about their flaws and they stay around. The ratio of nice thin chicks to completely spoiled nutts is too small.
Note that I'm pretty good looking myself, healthy, smart, and exercise. None of that matters to girls who are on the same level because they can get double/ triple what I can put out, plain and simple.
Is there a large racial divide there, as well? They're trying to swarm this rich Italian suburb that my dad moved to and it's just causing this huge right between uppity rich white folks who don't trust anyone but still want money and a growing mass of hood fucks who only trust other hood fucks and disrespect anyone with class, grammar, style, money, etc.
Tl;Dr: get my the fuck out of here
>Pic related

what the fuck is this picture

The typical insecure shit that comes out of /pol/ every day by people who have never worked a day in their life

lmao why are you cuckolds even here? This place upsets you so much.

>Anyone who has experienced the real world and disagrees with me is an upset cuck
Stop getting triggered and go back to pol kid

Kill yourself piece of shit cunt...

coming from someone who rides enduros/adv bikes I know it as the braap about the sound of the exhaust but when talking about girls i think its talking about the sound of a fart coming out being so loud because her ass is fat.

That ass looks goofy as fuck

This isn't /pol/ you fucking idiot.

ive lived around niggers and mudlsimes for a lot of my life and generally /pol/ are pretty on the ball. plus the idea of these people being a majority in my country repulses me. also keeps me motivated to lift.

nor reddit fuckhead

>That they are, anything near downtown or the beach is where they're invading. Literally tearing down mom&pop shops to build condos there because they have money to do so.

Leaves all the shit stain ppl relocating elsewhere but thankfully it hasn't effected me much yet. I hate it, the area where my parents live have hood rats driving through from time to time.

probably cause it's fake. the kardashians are a plague to society.

I'm on pol everyday and never seen that, also, u fuck fat chicks because it's what u like, or because u are a big ol pussy. Don't act like you did it for any other reason faggot