How do you calculate if you have a small shoulder span?

How do you calculate if you have a small shoulder span?

>calculate
Nigga it's called a measuring tape

Why do you need to do this? Are you not going to work out your shoulders if you already have an acceptable span?

Stop looking for excuses and lift.

why bother measuring it?

if you can't remember anyone ever saying you have broad shoulders, you have average or more likely small shoulders. remember how easily impressed normies are.

Measure waist width, it should be about 1.6x the measurement of the waist

Step 1: do you question if you have a small shoulder span?

Yes -> You're small
No -> You're not

look in the fucking mirror you dunce, if you cannot tell if your shoulders are narrow or broad then that means they are narrow (and you knew all along).

I know and I'm pretty sure my shoulders span is above average (look wide and I can only OHP 75 lbs plus I compared to other pics of people) But I wanted to know if there was a numerical standard

And how to get that number, do you compare shoulders to headwidth? you height? waist?

thanks but I feel this is biased because my waist is fucking tiny

Why does everyone always spout shit like "if you don't know how to tell x you have x"?
You can do a few things.
You could post your torso and waist and we could tell you.
Try on a tshirt your size from a popular manufacturer and if the sleeves box out or flare away from your arms they are broad if they hang loose they are probably narrow.
Let your arms hang relaxed by your side, the amount of space you have between your elbows and torso will determine broadness. Bigger is better

My shoulder to waist ratio is 1.5-1.55, is that good?

50 inches is the minimum for a large shoulder span

Anything less is narrow

>more likely small
>it's more likely for you to be below average than average
This is this insecurity/lookism/r9k bullshit that's been invading Veeky Forums in a nutshell. People like you should kill themselves.

It really depends on the size of your waist, if you have 50 inches shoulders but 40 inches waist you'll look narrow as fuck

You're right. 50 inches minimum on a 34 inch waist or less

such a pointless fucking thread.

this this this

>if you're not 90% percentile in something then you're below average
cancerous mindset.

>50/34=1.47
>50/31=1.61
1.61 is the ideal you shoulderlet

I am won the lottery since I have 1.77 ratio on unflexed picture?

One head width and less looks feminine.

Heroic thunder god mode is 1.5 head widths.

My head is quite big
will lifting help?

Yes

Literally this, unfortunately.

It's not about being average, people are just trying to find reasons to be mad at the world, no better than sjw's.

Thank you, Friend.

Can confirm, was told I had a big head growing up, lifting resolved it.

>tfw head to shoulders ratio is less than 2

So I use the length of the head from top to bottom? Fuck barely at 2 head lengths. Long head tho

You might wanna try leddit if you cant handle the bants you fucking beta cux. You seriously sound like women lmfao.