I grew up in the 90's; we never saw models like these in the sears catalog

I grew up in the 90's; we never saw models like these in the sears catalog.

simpler times back then along with less fatties.

>the floor is exercise

Kek.

>tfw we used to fap to lingerie catalogs
>or biology books with anatomical illustrations that featured a nipple or something
>now due to inclusion moralfags we have normalized being fat among other retarded shit
>over 30% of the population is OBESE
>what
>the
>fuck

What type of camera magic do you think they used to make it seem like she's in the air? Perhaps a crane with some invisible wires

probably had her laying down and they phootshopped out the background

This. When over 75% of the population is overweight/obese, you gotta cater to your demographics.

Maybe she did the motion without jumping so much, or at all, and then they photoshopped the back leg a bit further back to show more reach.

>Ambercrombie

I hope this is a meme.

>Attractive and fat only applies to women
>Still use a semichad male
>Men can't be attractive and fat, just women

>she has the same amount of arm hair as the man

What did he mean by this

who gives a fuck?

jej'd

I find it interesting how Champion changed from being the "cheap" brand to being the "body positive brand"

is this a new meme or something for Veeky Forums? they're not real ads right? r-right? don't make me google these

I found a UK catalogue from 1997.
Here are some pictures from it.
Notice how the same fashion is now what all the young basic bitches wear nowadays.

Tattoo of mixer on her arm, what does she mean by this?

Wow dunno why the pic is so small.

Anyway look at this PC, with a MASSIVE 1.6GB HDD and 16MB of RAM.

what point are you trying to make?

And finally, to OP, we did have models like that in the 90s you rose tinted bumboy.

The point I'm trying to make is that 1997 fashion is the same as fashion now which is mildly interesting.