MISC

Just post whatever the fuck you want here. Fitness related would be great though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSFDRhFReRk
youtube.com/watch?v=o6TUaHYhRjQ
espoo.fi/materiaalit/Kulttuuri_ja_liikunta/flash/liikunnan_panoraamat/kannusilta/
espoo.fi/materiaalit/Kulttuuri_ja_liikunta/flash/liikunnan_panoraamat/tuulimaki/
youtube.com/watch?v=GNoZ6R_XjiU
youtube.com/watch?v=MbPdYETaFDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet her ass smells like fish n chips.

>tfw no qt brown gf with wide hips

why live?

throw some tartar sauce on it and i'm going in

in before the lock

the candiejunkie live suicide was the most entertainment i have ever had

Confirmed for not being in the toaster Steve thread

It best be kept to fitness related. This isn't
>t.nation

looks absolutely disgusting you fucking faggot bet she's growing a swamp down there back and front fock off

Death Grips mashups anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=bSFDRhFReRk
youtube.com/watch?v=o6TUaHYhRjQ

This is perfect. Literally perfect. No other girl can come close to being as perfect as this. There is no way you can convince me she is not perfect. This girl could not possibly be anymore perfect. She's perfect, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of her not possibly being perfect, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this girl is perfect. She is perfect, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that she isn't perfect is beyond me. If you held two pictures of perfection and her side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at her every day and say “Yup, that’s perfection”. I can practically see her every time I'm looking for perfection. I go outside and stop people to comment how perfect and amazing she is. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday she's perfect in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my perfection in her and I know she is the perfectest in this world. It’s really quite funny how perfect she is, it’s almost like she has no flaws. When I first saw her, I had an existential crisis. What if she was the perfect girl and nothing could ever beat her. What if she actual became aware of her perfectness? Did she have the ability to comprehend her own perfection?

Post gyms

espoo.fi/materiaalit/Kulttuuri_ja_liikunta/flash/liikunnan_panoraamat/kannusilta/

espoo.fi/materiaalit/Kulttuuri_ja_liikunta/flash/liikunnan_panoraamat/tuulimaki/

You can always tell when a girl is hiding her fat face.
That telltale double chin masquerading as a jawline due to pose.

the moment she looks directly forward, fat city.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNoZ6R_XjiU
youtube.com/watch?v=MbPdYETaFDE

I would do anything to sniff her farts.

if she had thicker calves she would be perfect. Right now though she is an 8/10 simply because of her thin calves.

Belly button piercings are so trashy. I hate that they're popular.

they're really not popular anymore, that picture is of Keira Knightley almost 15 years ago

u obviously havent seen a naked girl in the past 5 years den

you obviously live in the midwest or some other shithole where trends take a decade to reach

i'd kill my gf to fuck a girl like this, holy shit she is perfect

At least post it full sized.

That is the most 70s gym I've seen in awhile.

she has a better shoulder:waist than me

i can not stop thinking about suicide
no friends
no real reason to live
dont even go to gym
at least im not NEET

to keep it fitness related, i can finally do 20 fist pushups, my knuckles are bruised to fuck but they go great with the scars i have on my shaved head

>autism speaks

this but im a neet
i go back to school in september but that wont change much alone

>tfw fixed my sleep schedule
Fuck this is ez mode, I was never hungry and always tired as shit for like the past 3 years
I can reach my macros so easily now, why the fuck haven't I done this sooner