Literally the only equipment you need to get aesthetic

Literally the only equipment you need to get aesthetic

>implying I can do bodyweight shit

Starting off fat, no. However if sussing of skinny then yes. If the fatty has some assistance bands than yes

I want one but I already dented my doorframe with a chin up bar so what's the point. Never ever want to do dips. Much safer to do push ups.

>Never ever want to do dips.

Never ever gonna make it.

This desu. If you start off as a skelly you can make some nice gains. Then when you become too light, get fatter and fatter until you gain a beastly amount of muscle, then shred down. Proceed to leave humanity behind

Just get a pullup bar and hang rings from it? That costs like 50 bucks at most, compared to like 200 bucks for that rack.

Is it possible to keep one of these in the backyard? Would it rust? It would be badass to workout outdoors.

build your own

Being aesthetic is about bodyfat.

How can I do dips without snapping my sternum's shit all up?

kek, reason #1 to avoid bw shit unless it's in addition to lifting NO GAINS

But who was upper chest?

>implying you can't meme the same way with lifting

>snapping my sternum

This is like asking how to do bicep curls without snapping your humerus.

That's a shitty bait I made for /bwg/, glad people fell for it. They're not even the same guy as far as I know. Just DYELs from Veeky Forums

Does anybody have any pictures of bodyweight-only gains though? Even /bwg/ doesn't seem to. Serious inquiry.

Where do you do legs?

>he doesn't do handstand-resisted ceiling squats

Squat the tower

manlet detected

Enlighten me man, teach me something. What is causing the pain in my sternum when i dips? Should I be doing something else to work up to it?

lean forward when you dip

just look at the 'work out at a public park' black guys.

Weighted Dips are the only exercise I'd use to replace other chest exercises

Pike pushup to handstand pushup progression?