How do I reliably and inconspicuously fatten someone up...

How do I reliably and inconspicuously fatten someone up? Boost Very High Calorie shakes sound perfect but I imagine drinking those is like drinking pudding and would set them off

Tell us why

Because its my fetish...? Its still technically a fitness related question

Dude, don't do that you fucking faggot. We have enough hamplanets as it is

I fucking hate you

If it's a gf, constantly offer to cook for them and make calorie-heavy recipes and large portions. When you hang out, encourage snacking.
Get her to lift with you but imply that lifting is enough exercise to allow eating more calories.

Disclaimer: If you're aiming for like in your pic instead of just thickening her up, you're mentally ill

Thanks, my lust for fatties compels me

Since most fat girls are really unattractive, I'll just fatten up the pretty ones so that they're fat and pretty

Huh. Didn't think I'd have the urge to drive cross-country and beat someone into a coma again so soon.

Maybe I should take a bus so I can catch up on my reading.

Good luck, I'm in Italy boyo

All the women here are thin and cold hearted bitches anyway

The reason fats are unattractive is because theyre fat... youre just going to make them fat, lose attraction, dump them and start this vicious cycle over again.

But I find women with attractive faces who are fat attractive, and those are just too rare so I gotta take the initiative and make them myself

>date woman
>she wounds you deeply
>secretly get her fat
>"I think we should break up. You got really fat and have no interest in changing. Also, no, I am nothing like my dad and I'm upset you said that 18 months ago"

perfect plan

This too, just a bonus if you secretly like fatties but never say it outright and use it as a gut punch when you break up

>tfw you're slowly starting to escape your feeder fetish

How do you do it? I'd like thinner women if I could, but I'm pretty comfortable where I'm at now. Having a larger pick of attractive women I find fuckable would be nice

Just keep in mind this isn't natural fetish or healthy and do no fap for a week. Then feel free to dome something to skinny women if you feel like or larger women if you want, just don't go anywhere near feedees like muffinmaid etc. Even if it's just for their bodies, it's just too easy to get sucked back in

I get the absolutely no attraction to skinny women, but after a week of No-Fap, it kinda helped me reset.

Well having an actually gorgeous fat gf now (she looks eerily similar to Adeline if you care) I think I can keep up my degenerate tastes awhile as long as we're together. Though she's so big I'd feel bad actively fattening her because I know it'd be a genuine health risk at that point. Fun to fantasize though.

condensed milk in the iced latte and you got yourself a cow

tfw /fph/ is actually a fat fetishist recruitment thread

Its not really bait, I got some pretty decent tips. I know some Veeky Forumsizens have more test than what's good for them, and test levels are directly proportional to the size of the women you like

>eerily similar to Adeline
Lucky guy

desu, don't think there's too big an issue dating a fat chick. I mean despite what I've posted, I'd guess I'm probs going to end up with a fat women, not Adeline big though.

But definitely, keep your fantasy to yourself or at least talk to her about it and don't act on it. It'll end badly and the concept is hard in practice with someone trying to be Veeky Forums

Marry her.

Yeah I didn't have any intention of laying that on her. We're still pretty green into the relationship so any talk like is only gonna come up after a collective month of vigorous fucking, I still don't know how to ask her weight without it sounding weird because I know she's self conscious about her size

>test levels are directly proportional to the size of the women you like
When will this fucking meme die already

what part of italy? I was in italy once and it felt like walking through a fucking sir mix a lot video
italian bitches are thicc as fuck

It WAS a meme you dip, chill sperg

I'm in Florence for a month which is super touristy so a lot of the thicc bitches I walk past are American or Canadan. Will admit I've seen some big Italiano butts but the fact remains that they're VERY stoic towards men, probably because of how aggressive they are sexually

You don't need to know her weight, just leave it and if it comes up, ehhhh lucky you I guess. I know the temptation to ask measurements and weight but if she's insecure, it'll end poorly.

Keep in mind though, bringing this up does have a tendency to backfire with already bigger girls, with them thinking your just with them for a fetish or they'll critically analyse every time you've taken them out to dinner etc. and conclude you're a creep, which you possibly could be.

I don't think I'm a creep but that doesn't really give me much credibility. I think giving a shit about her health is evidence enough but believe what you want I guess. I'll just keep plowing my huge gf without a word then, I had a feeling those scenarios would be the case

pretty much. I think this board has created far more chubby chasers than the users would believe.

>almost daily /fph/ flooding the board with pictures of fatties in bikinis and glorifying their own bodies through screencaps.
> /THICC/ going from muscular women to naturally curvy women to just fat women.
>Threads like this where, despite their apparent disgust, people still post here lazy insults here to keep it on the top.

Also, reverse progress threads. Honestly, they're so obviously someone's fetish. Like what is their official purpose.

>Like what is their official purpose.
Motivation

How is watching someone get fat motivating?? I appreciate it can help scare you but ACTUAL progress threads are surely much better? I'd be more inclined to believe you too if they weren't usually exclusively women and mainly models who get fat for money online.

>Implying the OP is sitting at home rubbing his hands
>"Yes Anons, keep sending me your Facebook friends porking up from gym bunnies to hamplanets"
>"It's motivating you, remember that"

it's a terrible curse, because most fat women have terribly unattractive personalities as well.

The only escape are plus-sized models or girls once they hit their 30's that get that hard to get rid of flab.

Stack your cash, man, stack your cash.