Have these meal prep containers helped your fitness or gains at all...

Have these meal prep containers helped your fitness or gains at all? Thinking of buying them but I'm not positive I need them.

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Rubbermaid-TakeAlong-Rectangle-Red-6-Pack/47547913
amazon.com/Anchor-Hocking-TrueSeal-Container-Airtight/dp/B019PVVN1Y
amazon.com/dp/B00LN810PM/ref=asc_df_B00LN810PM5048540/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B00LN810PM&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167135973835&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4385777819746396890&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9011831&hvtargid=pla-310535451358
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't NEED them, but they certainly help because you can prepare several meals at once, put them in the fridge, and have them ready to go when you need them so you don't have to calculate what you need every time you eat. They're basically time savers

I just use regular food storage containers.
Meal prep is massively beneficial to fitness, gains and fat loss.
Having your food set out and ready to go makes it a lot easier to stay on track.

Why is blue apron so much money, dog?

I just bought 21 rubbermaid takealongs 4cup.
They'll fit two cups of cooked rice, 6oz meat & broccoli.
Weekly meal prep is god tier.

Where do you buy these and how much do they cost?

If you're not buying expensive rubbermaid tupperware like this (which cost even more if you want same size tupperwares like the vast majority of people), it's going to be crap that doesn't last two rounds through hot water.

>2017
>not handwashing your dishes
lmao

not really, I've been using the same glad plastic shit for almost a year now. Plus theyre like $4 for 3 of them so you can just replace them when needed.

>eating from platstic

ISHYGDDT

>expensive
Walmart is selling 6 for $3.84
walmart.com/ip/Rubbermaid-TakeAlong-Rectangle-Red-6-Pack/47547913

>They stack well when not used
>If you freeze them, be gentle. Let them get to room temperature before you pop the lid

>putting your food in plastic
hope you enjoy those xenoestrogens, friendo

>xenoestrogens
I intend to move to glass, but that'll cost about $500.
I'm not sure how much plastic leaches in one week in the fridge/freezer or a few minutes in the microwave

You can get them cheaper than that. Dollar Tree is you best bet.

Handwashing is for the poor

>buying premade meals
It's called a wife, have you ever heard of one. You should probably get one.

>not being meticulous in all aspects of your life

>buy meal prep tupperware to save time
>negate saved time by handwashing dishes

logic

>a few minutes in the microwave
About the worst thing you can do if you're worried about BPAs leaching into your food.

I have no idea how you came to that value of 500$, desu, I got enough glass containers for all my food for about forty bucks.

>rubbermaid
>expensive
Where are you shopping? I've never seen them for more than $1-2 apiece in multipacks. They're cheap on Amazon too.

>I have no idea how you came to that value of 500$
These glass meal containers cost about $15 each
amazon.com/Anchor-Hocking-TrueSeal-Container-Airtight/dp/B019PVVN1Y

>implying that is your only option for glassware

provide a link fag

How about this 18-piece set for $35?
amazon.com/dp/B00LN810PM/ref=asc_df_B00LN810PM5048540/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B00LN810PM&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167135973835&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4385777819746396890&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9011831&hvtargid=pla-310535451358

I love how we're all talking about tupperware like 45 year old white ladies ^.^

>tfw you will never have a wife that will measure the meals for you and put them in the containers
why even live

Assorted size doesn't work for standard meal prep. 4-6cup, low profile and stackable are most convenient but pricey. If you know a cheap set, drop it

I work full time, 2pm to 9pm at mcdonald's and these things are saving my life and make it way easier to starve off temptation

I like the idea but i am afraid of plastic.

Would glass be a good way around this? My only issue is that thry do not have dividers.

>paying a third of your income for the rest of your life in the future in order to have someone sit on the couch getting obese and complaining while spending all your money on amazon in the present

>you should probably get one
I don't even fucking know, man, I guess I'm just a "degenerate"