Lifting as a wagecuck

So I've been lifting for about a year, and just graduated Uni. I just got offered a position that will be awesome for my career, however it will be my first full 9-5. I'm used to having a ton of free time, and spending up to 2 hours 4 or 5 times a week in the gym. How do people handle lifting after working all day?

After I lift, I'm usually pretty tired, which makes me hesitant to lift in the morning. If I lift after work, however, I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep due to my preworkout.

why is time management such a hard task for you retards? you have time to post on a mongolian flyfishing forum, but not to lift? stop being a pussy, grow up, and fuck off.

Just do it.

The tiredness from work and the tiredness from lifting are different.
Take your gym gear to work and go before you head home.

Stop using as much, or any preworkout if itll mess with your sleep. Or go to the gym before work.

Its not as bad as you think once you get used to it.

Elect local communists so none of us ever have to work again. Seriously man, I've been lifting for almost 2 years and can't get past a 1plate bench because I'm too tired from working 40 hours a week. Capitalism is killing my gainz

You'll have to get up at 7 to get prepared for work and drive there. After work you'll have to make your dinner and your lunch for the next day as well as shower. After that you can shitpost. Workout 1 or 2 days a week, on the weekends. This is what us real Chads do. Anyone who says otherwise is a gym nerd and will never be a cool guy

that's only 40 hours a week? why are people so lazy and think they can't accomplish anything after working a 40 hour week? my fucking sister is a nurse that work 60 hour weeks and still lifts + cardio 5/6 times a week. why are you being so lazy?

/thread, also ur gay op

FROM NINE TO FIVE I KNOW IT'S VA AND YA BISH

8-5er here, I've switched to a home bodyweight routine. I'm actually about to head out and ride my bike for a while.

DREAMS OF LIVING LIFE LIKE RAPPERS DO

I work 84 hours a week and still lift three times a week. Grab your nuts and do it, you fucking catamite.

Are you living by yourself? Same thing happen to me and i happen to have enough space in my living room for a power rack so i bought one and barbells+ plates. It's pretty comfy to lift at home.

tick tock wagie, the clock doesnt stop for you

>84 hours a week
What hellhole do you work at?

Wut?

I work from 6-6 Monday through Saturday. Wake up at 4am to lift every morning too. Just suck it up and don't be a bish. What has helped me with energy is frequent snacking (Greek yogurt, nuts and fruit of some sort)

what kind of job do you have

On a work day, I wake up at 4:50am, get to the gym by 5:10am, and do all my compounds and eat a big ass breakfast before going to work at 7:30am

Once I get off at 4pm, I hit the gym again to do my accessory work.

You gotta ask yourself what's important to you and how much you want to actually make gains

steroids

Any 7-3ers here? My schedule is perfect for lifting, especially since I come back before rush hour shits

>40 hour work week

I go to bed at 9pm and wake up at 4am to go to the gym. I super dose pre workout and dont come down until 10 or 11am.

honestly dude, 9-5 really isn't that bad. if you're THAT concerned, really go to the gym before you go to work,