300% in a day for RLC?

Hey guys and gals, this is for you who are familiar with RLC...

Are we going to see 3x gain in a single day this month?
Maybe on 8th or 9th after they do their AMA. Same thing that happened with WTC?

What's your prediction about the price for the end of the month?

Personally, I believe we will hit easily 20k satoshis without any fuss.

But, but...
I know their PR agency is preparing some hardcore marketing campaign so they could skyrocket soon.

As all of you know, they are undervalued AF.

Besides that, is there any of you willing to market this coin with me, so we could fly to the moon in the following days before the fork?

Lemme know your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

iex.ec/our-team/)
discord.gg/KaF8Njh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another question for those who bought in...

What % of your portfolio is in iExec?

They need to disclose partnerships soon.

100%

Only 10%

That's brave.
And for sure you will be happy in this case.

I don't know guys

>

Even that's fine, especially if those 10% are six figures :)

I am also 100% with 140k rlc. Plan to hold for years when the market cap exceeds a bill

Great to hear this kind of stories!

why would an AMA cause a pump?

They're going to answer a lot of technical things, announce their marketing efforts and apparently talk about new partnerships.

First time WTC did something like this price went 4x in a single day.

Can you give me a little bit of information about this coin. I don't mind researching but I don't know anything about it and can usually decide if I want to do additional research from a short description. Thank you!

20%

I will c/p because I don't like to write for people who don't want to do their research:

So what is iEx.ec?
iEx.ec will provide on-demand high-performance computing via a distributed cloud infrastructure. Users can rent computing resources (CPU, storage, GPU, etc.) and it will cost a fraction of what it normally would to run on a traditional supercomputer. iEx.ec aims to help DApp providers, big data, and server providers—those that need a lot of computing power.
iEx.ec offers access to off chain computing resources. (CPU, GPU, Applications, Data-Sets)
High Performance Computing. (Simulations, 3D Rendering, Medical Research, Analytics, Finance, Scientific Computing, Etc..)
And RLC is the native token of the iEx.ec cloud platform. In exchange of RLC tokens, users will be able to use the network for example, rent servers, data and applications to execute their distributed applications.

Now personally, I feel like 'blockchain-based cloud computing' will be a billion dollar industry in the future, perhaps even in the hundreds of billions. I think iEx.ec (RLC) is undervalued and I know this is a bold statement but... I think iEx.ec could exceed the market cap of Golem and MaidSafe combined..
Keep in mind that Desktop Grid Computing (using idle PC's on the internet to execute parallel applications) is actually mature technology and already has many applications. (Finance, Bio-Medical, Chemistry, High-Energy Physics, etc..) But now with the power of blockchain-based cloud computing, the limits on what can be accomplished are nearly endless. That's why the team over at iEx.ec is working hard, actually... they always have been, even before iEx.ec.. let's take a look..
When we look at the iEx.ec team its pretty impressive.. When it comes to grid and cloud computing I don't think you could have found a better team. It almost feels like Gilles Fedak, Haiwu He, Oleg Lodygensky, and Mircea Moca were born for cloud computing. (iex.ec/our-team/)

I hold both this and golem but havent kept up on either of them, they could be complete vaporware for all I know.

I just said I don't mind doing research but if you are going to make a post at least describe what you are posting about.

>

Please read the first sentence in my OP.

After that look somewhere else for some PnD, because you don't play smart this game.

I am 100% In RLC too. Feels good

Yup will be pumping again soon

discord.gg/KaF8Njh

Me too

I think we are one piece of big news away from mooning so hard. Lots of support at 8k satoshi and strong hands in general. Instant moon mission to 20k I think. Could happen on November 8 or some time in a couple of weeks.

>1 billion market cap
I doubt this tbqh

What do you doubt exactly?

If you doubt RLC will reach 1bil market cap then your knowledge about crypto is really poor.
So, stay away from any pnd groups like you advertise above because you'll get burned at some point.
Hard.