What use do row machines have...

What use do row machines have? The ones like this where u pull and it spins and air comes out like you are generating force. What gains can u make on this that are better or worse than regular machine rows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSV7mxNTzlg
youtu.be/YcaUkUmUU_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's cardio. Regular machine rows are resistance training

Sick cardiac gains.
Will also help your back grow.

cardio gains and shoulder gains

Dank cardio. It's much more fun that running on a treadmill. Play some Skalmold for maximum LARP effect.
youtube.com/watch?v=NSV7mxNTzlg

>Implying this isnt resistance training too.

Why didnt you mention back gains at all? Like lats and such

I use mine for HIIT. It's one of the best machines for a full body workout and it's easy on your joints.

>full body workout
nigga, you dont use your legs lmao

nigga, you have shit form if you aren't pushing with your legs through the first half of the row

youtu.be/YcaUkUmUU_k

>rowing
>dont use your legs
1/10 for making me reply

>You don't use your legs for a row

GOAT cardio and amazing back, shoulder, core, glute and leg gains

If that isnt physiques of greatness/pump chasers or xxathlenexx i wont trust form from them.

How glute?

sitting on your glutes activates the ions in the muscle, duh

when you push off at the catch your glutes and hamstrings do most of the work
with proper form you should be able to lift your bum off the seat using your glutes and hamstrings and stand on the footplate for a few moments

bullshit lmfao, tell that to gamers

>with proper form you should be able to lift your bum off the seat using your glutes and hamstrings and stand on the footplate for a few moments

If you did that in an actual rowing racing boat, you'd tip over in a jiffy.

That isn't controlled form, it's just muscling through the move without finesse and balance.

really? we used to do that exercise in practice on a boat, albeit a pair at a time, where you tried to lift yourself off the seat as high as you can on one stroke

lmao

bump

Maybe, just maybe,
That's because it's not a fucking boat and it's a rowing machine.

maybe lol

its improper form regardless

Then what the fuck is proper form dickhole?