How to be an alpha?

im not a manlet, im super fit, im very assertive/high on test and experienced in several martial arts but for some reason I just cant compare myself to other men as more alpha even tho I could easily out alpha them

I think being a virgin and rejected in the past has done a number and im over analyzing things but other than what I have stated, how can I make myself more alpha mentally ( i dont care about getting laid)

if you have to ask, you can't

You can't learn to be alpha, you either are, or aren't.

so would I be an alpha in denial then other than the sexual definition?

>can beat up anyone
>taller than most
>more buff than most

is this a sign of an alpha always wanting more or not feeling it?

>thinking being tall, swole, and knowing how to fight is what makes someone alpha

This is why you're beta

>can beat up anyone
Means nothing if your beta personality comes out first in a threatening situation
>taller than most
Means nothing if your personality is bad/shy
>more buff that most
Means nothing, being big doesn't intimidate people anymore.

define it for me
>confidence
try again

If you overthink, you need to learn to make decisions and stick with them. Do some introspection, decide what to belief, accept all possible drawbacks and stick with what you decided. Conviction and unshakable belief is what makes you alpha, as long as those beliefs are not self deprecating. If you are headstrong but your deepest conviction is that you are a wimp and lesser than others, you will always undermine yourself.

No. it's a sign that you're inner self is not in alignment with your outer self. You need to accept yourself and then act on who you are.

What would you say to her?

Hey are you working out?

hi your head is square um thanks cya

Are you retarded

wow thanks this is exactly what I was looking for

>op
hey can you spot me for a minute?

Put some clothes on, whore.

>Sauce?

You have to be born with a certain kind of face

'Nice eyelashes, are they real'

Nothing, i would just flex' a cep'.