What do you wear to the gym?

What do you wear to the gym?

My robe and wizard hat.

Srs though just sleeveless shirts and gym shorts. Skate shoes (flat sole/bottom).

I do calisthenics at home, so if I am in the right mood, literally nothing.

Where can I get that hat? Asking for a friend.

old tshirt, shorts, flat-sole shoes

right now im wearing hoodie and sweatpants to the gym, skinny fgt here

Ur mums dried pussy juice lmao

>basketball shorts

Home Gym = Nude, maybe wear socks

>I know I'm squatting deep enough when my balls touch the floor

polo shirt and basketball shorts

The patrician answer is the Local Gym, Nude, maybe wearing socks

Sweatpants and tight fitting v neck. Anything else is harem

Just normal shorts and a t-shirt. When I make it I'll wear tanks with tiny spaghetti straps and compression leggings, and shirts with the massive arm holes cut out.

sweater/hoodie, above the knee shorts, vans

I usually don't wear boots though, this was just because I forgot to pack my chucks in my gym bag.

Basketball shorts

t shirt, sweatpants, toe shoes

Jesus Christ. Those shoes are gayer than two dudes fucking three dudes.

Guess I'm a homo then

enthusiastic dropper of weights?

sometimes when i puke i shit

Sweatpants or joggers.
Tank top if it's hot, t shirt or long sleeve if it's not.
Probably one of my many pairs of adidas, if I'm doing more than lifting. Otherwise I wear comfy shoes and lift in my socks.

Boot

Old American Eagle polos that have holes in them and sweat pants. Entirely too cheap to buy anything.

basketball shorts

T-shirt with basketball shorts

>tfw not fit enough for pic related shorts and tank top
It looks so damn comfy.

are you indian

Quality adidas lifting shorts and then a cotton tee or tank.

no im a snobby european canadian

I figured you were a troll. Why would you wear basketball shorts and a polo shirt to workout in? They are not practical at all if you're any bit serious about working out.

I just wear my Army pts senpai

>compression shirt
>compression underwear
>gym shorts
"It's comfortable"
Compression clothing makes me feel nimble.

polo just an old cotton shirt.
basketball shorts, just shorts i don't give fuck about.
aside from regular old tshirts and generic athletic shorts which i also wear i don't see what else you'd wear to gym.

the term basketball shorts maybe gets interpreted differently. I don't buy shorts as long as like in pic related

please tell me you dont do this in a civvie gym

drop and give me 50 private

During duty hours or after duty hours?

If after duty hours, I have a theory about people like you: I bet you don't wipe your ass properly and I bet you also blow boogers out your nose against the stall in public restrooms while taking a shit.

The built in compression on the shorts are awesome brewskey. Also gotta show the civilians I'm better than them.

>sweater/hoodie,
Yeah it's real cold in there, ain't it?

>that pic

That's what "basketball shorts" are considered to be around here and in America overall.

no, i just like to go cacoon

You forgot shoes, alright - but I'm still gonna point out your boots, you look like you're going hiking or attending a hipster meeting

A pair of flat soles, tie dye tee with sleeves rolled up, and I got a few pairs of these crazy comfy tennis shorts that are slightly elastic all over and have a crotch gusset that is basically spandex.

I never fret about my boners bursting the seams.

Also I sometime fret when I get a boner on the bench because 1 its quite noticeable and 2 less blood flow to my arms and pecs

Oh and I like to wear those old school red/blue 3D glasses

What boots?

But I am a hipster. I only got jacked ironically.

full rick

loose shirt, trackpants/yoga shorts or whatever they're called. and some runners das it mane

there is a reason why nobody has attempted this.

They're red wing iron rangers. I have some and they're comfy af.

I wear t-shirts 1 (large) size too small to motivate me to lose weight, also some tims because there my only pair of shoes

I embrace my autism and wear shirts of franchises I like or things I find funny. I like to have fun in the gym :^)

i wear this, grills laugh at me.