What does Veeky Forums wear outside the gym?

what does Veeky Forums wear outside the gym?

Hiking pants, running shoes, t-shirts and hoodies, mostly. I've stopped giving a shit about what other people think about me since I already have a job and a girlfriend and just maintain the bare minimum of being a normally functioning human being

chubbies, tshirt and tennis shoes

Same stuff I wear in the gym.
>tfw bulked hard and outgrew everything
>tfw started a cut and won't buy clothes until I get to goal weight

Hiking pants are only for the people who have ascended, unrivaled comfort, functionality and durability while still looking acceptable for using anywhere but professional settings

My nigga

For pants I wear khakis, chinos, jeans, or dress pants. Sometimes khaki shorts.

For tops either button up shirts, sweathers and t-shirts, those either v-neck or the kind that have some buttons at the nekcline.

Leather jacket and boots during winter.

real talk, how the fuck do you guys find pants that are comfy around the quads/glutes. since my squats keeping going up my fuggin pants wont fit anymore

I know that feel man
Anything that fits around the legs is loose around my waist, and anything that fits my waist is so tight around my legs I can barely sit down.

stretch fit jeans

Plain assorted color t shits
Jeans of varying shades
Chukka boots or addidas shoes of varying shades
Sometimes a jacket if its cold

basically the same clothes i wear to the gym
i dont go out to many ''fancy'' places much

Since I lost thirty pounds and look like a normal human bean now, mostly skinny jeans and t-shirts. I wear only have three pairs of shoes now, although all are nice. I look pretty normie, as I imagine most people up here do.

Going out:
>Graphic hat when I don't feel like doing my hair
>Black t shirt or long sleeve. Simple tank top if it's hot
>Khaki shorts/nice jesns
>Addias triple black tennis shoes, sperrys, boots, or Chuck's

Casual shit:
>Hat pretty much always
>T shirt or sweatshirt with no logos. Usually a tank top tho
>Joggers or althetic shorts (never basketball shorts)
>Tennis shoes or Nike slides

All with addias compression shorts and black bike socks. Sometimes Duluth keep cool underwear if it's hot.

Best brands:
>Calvin Klein
>MK
>Padagona
>H&M
>Tommy Hilfiger
>Sometimes Ralph Lauren
>Addias
>Red Wing boots
>Carhartt

Levi's stretch fit jeans

Wow I hate you

, you sound like you look like shit and are a depressed cunt because your life is boring.

shoo, spooky skelly

Eat more food fucking gains goblin loser.

Stuff like this

I'm spooked now

H&M-tier clothing because it's cheap and looks great on Veeky Forums people. Spend a little extra on some decent sneakers though.

>being stagnant
"no".

H&M feels terrible though. I tried a shirt on from there once and it just felt awful

The quality control is whack I agree. You have to try on every single piece of clothing before you buy it instead of just knowing your size.

But for the low price (I'm a broke college student) it's a godsend. Much trendier than old navy or some other dadcore store

5 days a week, grey/black slacks, a button up, tie, and blazer. On weekends, my favorite T-shirt

Example pic

Usually it's too hot for pants so I dress just like this

Oh really? So like 2 exact same shirts but one might actually feel good?

Crazy. Maybe I'll go back again. I do agree they are up to date on the latest trends. I just tried on that shirt and it was so itchy and shitty feeling I walked right out of the store lol

Yeah pretty much lol. Good luck

Fuck fasion. I just like wearing random shirts from random events I've been to, athletic clothing, bball shorts, jeans, flannels sometimes.

Go to bed, Justin.

so close to the quintuple...

I unironically agree with you.

You look like you're 18 so that's fine right now but as you get into your 20s women will view you as a man child for your lack of fashion sense just saying and dressing nice isn't hard either

Casual/Walking/Home:
>Hoodie/Tshirt that shows off arms
>Tracksuit shorts or joggies
>Trainers/Converse

Formal:
>White shirt with sleeves rolled up
>Grey slacks
>Grey shoes

Biking:
>Thick jacket
>Jeans
>High boots
Shit hurts if you crash, otherwise

Booty shorts cuz im not a faget like u

>Hiking pants, running shoes, t-shirts and hoodies, mostly. I've stopped giving a shit about what other people think about me
literally me
>since I already have a job and a girlfriend and just maintain the bare minimum of being a normally functioning human being
ok that's not me :(

Something like this

sweatpants and a black shirt

Disgusting, White shoes are for niggers

Casual: loafers, chinos, button down Oxford, matching belt
Formal: Oxford shoes, slacks, button down Oxford, tie, matching belt

basketball shorts

its okay user. I feel like you are more on the west coast. It looks good

Something like that.

kys

Do yourself a favor and check out Veeky Forums

Good taste

metrosexual fags

autism

Grandaddy as fuck

Jeans, DC shoes, tee shirts and hoodies with burton or volcom on them, and a bent brim hat. I haven't bought clothes since my early 20's except for jeans, and I work a lot so I rarely wear my non-work clothes. A lot of shit looks brand new. I'm wearing a shirt that's at least 10 years old today and it looks like I bought it a few months ago. I'm probably going to dress like a man child forever.

WHAT ARE THOSE BOOTS WTF
also
shoo spooky skelly

Jeans, kahkis, boots, chucks, flannels, hoodies in fall/winter

Khaki shorts, athletic shorts, tanks, t shirts and flip flops in the spring/summer

>Jeans if 75 F> (burger here) otherwise cargo shorts
>Working boots 50%, sneakers 50%
>black socks
>T-shirt (plain black 50%, metal band shirt 15%, white 15%, blue 20%, generally short sleeve but sometimes long if colder)
>Will switch to black polo or collared button up for business casual work or event

>DC shoes
>burton or volcom sweatshirt
Holy shit I didn't realize people wore these clothes unironically. No wonder Veeky Forums can't get laid.

Yeah, dude, you need to go full Rick asap.

T-shirt, stretch jeans, Nike shoes, and a hoodie in the colder seasons

In the yard doing yard work with my wife - Levi's 505s, Merrill boots, cheap t-shirts from old road races, no watch, no ring

In the lab - 514's with a mid quality oxford shirt and Johnston & Murphy work boots, simple Seiko watch, silicone placeholder band

Weekend casual - J Crew Sutton chinos, nicer pair of J&Ms, nicer quality oxford shirt, Revue Thommen airspeed, gold wedding band

m i r i n

button neck t-shirt
loose, ankle tight jeans
converse

comfy af

Head
>flatbill
>usually jojo hat
>glasses when out of contacts or too lazy
Shirt
>band tee
>kid you not those are the only non workout shirts I own
>lost count past 80
>all different bands
Bottom
>shorts
>drawstring kind cause belts take too much effort
>pants
>skinny to highlight leg gainz
Shoes
>sanuk, vans, or converse
>usually no show black socks or socks with food design

I'm 21, I just look young. I have qt3.14 gf whom I've been dating for well over 2 years. I agree that having a sense of fashion is great but I am just not about it. I worked in shops and on farms my whole life- I don't care about fashion. It's not apart of my interests. I can't pull off half of the shit that others can and my leg size make pants really awkward to wear (if it's not a relaxed or boot cut fit)

In all seriousness this problem went away when I got my concealed weapons permit. My gun now takes up the extra space in my waistband. .45acp/10 would recomend.

What does that mean? Full Rick?

Who /farmcore/ here?

White t shirt, nice pair of pants, and some good sneakers. If you can't pull off a simple outfit then keep working out my friends. Also I'm a cheap person. So my clothing consist of different types of one colored t-shirts, long sleeves, or long sleeves with a color. Different colored pants I wear glasses. I like to keep it plain and simple I'm not a fucking fashionista and have no interest in becoming one. Pic related

No farmer would be caught dead with a fag scarf like that, also those pants. That dude never touched a hoe is his life.

As someone who worked on a farm over the summer for 3 years, WUT?

This is the way to go.

Nothing but nice, light sweaters and jeans or khaki pants. Have no idea how to dress for summer though. Any recommendations?

I lost 10kg already through my diet. How long should I wait until buying new clothes? Still have about 40kg more to go.

Fashion designer/meme.

I'm married. I used to be pretty big I go snowboarding until I mangled my right leg. I will never be able to run on it again. Like I said, I haven't bought clothes for a decade. If I did I would probably still buy the same shit tho, because I like it. I might look like a faggot but at least I don't look like a metrosexual faggot.

v-neck shirts, some random shorts i got from target and nikes. It's 108-110+ degrees here every day so not a lot of options

literally cargo pants......

>As a ____ who did ____ I believe in ____
Back to r*ddit or img*r or whichever shithole you came from

Unsurprisingly, nobody in this thread looks like they even lift.

Bananna republic has a fit called the driggs or the sutton.

I forget which one it is but it works

What shoes should I wear besides running shoes or converse?

For an everyday, a decent pair of chinos, belt, nice t-shirt and a pair of vans.

Replace t-shirt with nice button down and vans for dress shoes for going out. Chinos fucking OP though

Henleys
V-neck tees (not deep, just v shaped)
casual button down oxfords
dark wash jeans
chinos
chukkas or fashion sneakers

Cuffed pants are you gay?

I'm a manlet, they're too long unless I roll them.

>what is a tailor?
seriously, i know it costs a bit every time but it's honestly how you get that perfect look. Every photoshoot is hiding a ton of pins that make the clothes fit great. To recreate that, you're gonna either have to learn how to sow or pay a tailor.

It will change everything.

>At work
Khaki pants, golf polo, black ankle socks and topsiders

>Everywhere else
Gym shorts, running shoes and a grey t shirt

I have a suit and nice shoes for job interviews, weddings and funerals but other than that I like to keep it minimalist.

That's true actually, I've heard about it a bit on here, I might find a good one in my area.

You sound like Veeky Forums. The fact you care that much about the fit of your clothes just shows what an insecure faggot you are. I can understand getting a business suit tailored, but if you're getting regular street clothes tailored you're a faggot.

for

(You)

I R HYPER MAN
U R FEM
HAR HAR

You have the right idea but that pic is horrible.

i wear your mom as a cock sleeve, FAGGOT.

ORANGE

CHEETO

Tank tops and cargos when its hot.

school shooter mode when its cold.

I feel like people may think I look like a tool when I wear tank tops, but honestly its just the most comfy thing to wear in blazing sun and I love to run from place to place.

w2c those shorts?