What does Veeky Forums eat in the morning and should you really be eating it?

What does Veeky Forums eat in the morning and should you really be eating it?

Scrambled eggs

vegetable and turkey/chicken omelette with cottage cheese and a slice of whole wheat bread

meme it up all day with healthy shit, then red meat and vegetables for dinner

3 eggs cooked in butter, coffee, and an avocado.

1cup Greek yogurt
1 scoop

brotein shake and 4 sandwiches with egg, cheese, chicken or peanut butter.
It's fine, decent start to the day

Intermittent fasting my dude so nothing

3 eggs and a bagel usually.

Can't motivate myself to cook/eat more at 5:00am

Sounds nice

Isn't that a little excessive?

I do that sometimes. At least have something to drink man

nah, bulking

Oatmeal

Either my delicious chicken, bean and onion concoction, or ground turkey with 5 eggs and cheese

If I have the time

Chop up one whole onion, chop handful of white mushrooms, throw them in the pan with butter. Chop up hanful of baby carrots, 1 whole red pepper and throw them in when the onions start to brown. 1/3 pound of grass fed ground beef with spices of choice. Throw in spinach and sliced tomatoes when the beef is done. Pour onto bed of shredded cheese and add an avocado as a side.

Sometimes ill add a glass of milk or some bread or both, comes out usually a little over 1k cal with plenty of micronutrients and decent macros.

I'm doing IF so normally nothing. Today i had a really big cappuccino though.

this is me. have the same thing almost every morning, only add some ham or bacon/turkey bacon

Oatmeal with some blueberries, strawberries, and bananas thrown in

coffee, coaches oats and a scoop of dat der whey proton maybe some granola if im feeling extra adventurous that day.

>4 sandwiches

If I have time: breakfast burrito with 2 scrambled eggs, shredded cheese, chopped onion, green chili

If I don't have time: Quaker oatmeal made with whole milk plus a scoop of peanut butter

Every morning I have hot coffee with a splash of flavored coffee creamer.

On cut
3 hard boiled eggs and 2 cups of some fresh fruit, oranges, apples, berries, etc.

When bulking I add in a fourth egg and 2 slices of peanut buttered toast.

2 eggs, 3 slices of bread, a protein shake and 2 bowls of oatmeal mixed with chocolate protein powder

I hate breakfast, I don't know why.

I've just started eating yogurt plus peanut butter. It's pretty ok.

A small bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and a big cup of coffee with baileys for breakfast, then I'll eat a can of squid or mackerel around 9:30. I'll have 3 or 4 eggs too during the weekend.

3 boiled nigger dicks

This guy gets it.

Bowl of old-fashioned Safeway oatmeal with cinnamon, a few scoops of 0% greek yogurt, two cups of coffee.

Mushroom and onion omelets on the weekend

>with baileys

Are you ok, buddy?

Overnight pats consisting of; Cup of old fashioned oats, with 1 cup of fat free x2 protein yogurt with a banana tons of cinnamon and half a cup of strawberries. Its actually the reason I wake up in the morning.

Oats*

Oatmeal.

I am getting so sick of it. Might just do steamed vegetables or some kind of protein.

I am vegan also.

the fuckin nuts on this guy

two or three cups of coffee with a cup of whole milk. Typically have lunch around 11:30, which is always eggs and avocado.

I put an egg, sausage patty, cheese, and mayo on a bagel. Then I eat my overnight oats with protein powder. Then I drink a huge glass of water.

Peanut butter Sweet potato bro.

Cut a V down a sweet potato lengthwise, fill it up with peanut butter and sprinkle some chia on top.

>all carbs and fat for breakfast

Scrambled eggs with ham, oatmeal with flaxseeds and a black coffe

That lady must live an interesting life, knowing always exactly what her poop will look like.

Lately it's been this
>Oatmeal, about 65g oats, with 100g of frozen strawberries / raspberries and 100ml milk.
>3 or 4 fried eggs with salsa
Feel great after eating it and get good energy for the gym.

Cutting btw. This usually comes out at about 700-750 cals. The eggs are fried in some rapeseed oil

I don't eat breakfast. IF is a godsend

Rate my brekky Veeky Forums

>3 egg whites and 2 whole eggs scrambled
>Large handful of baby spinach, mixed greens, or kale added to eggs
>Two heaping spoons of cottage cheese
>2/3 cup steel cut oats with whole milk
>Handful of blueberries (from bushes on my property)
>Banana
>Honey
>Greek Yogurt
>Granola
>1 Scoop
>More honey
>12 Fl. Oz. Of whole milk out of a glass
>2 multivitamin

This is when I bulk. Am I gonna make it?

I stopped too, eat a shitload between lunch and dinner and it just feels right

keto ftw

People eat in the morning?

2 cans of chili desu
80 grams of protein and about 1200 calories

Coffee and a turkey sandwich on wheat.

Cutting so it's better than a bojangles biscuit and large tea everyday lmao