What's better, to be a sexual object and fuck with everyone or to practice abstinence until finding a good partner?

What's better, to be a sexual object and fuck with everyone or to practice abstinence until finding a good partner?

>hard mode
>no religion, no philosophy, just scientific evidence

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've met a lot of really unhappy virgins not nearly as many unhappy sexually active ppl

everyone i know who married in high school is still married.

everyone i know who married after college is now divorced.

It seems like every year you spend not dating the person you are going to marry, lowers your chances.

You can have sex and suddenly think. What happens if I don't have sex for a week? Some argue it temporally boosts testosterone, others say sex boost testosterone. Hell, there's a theory sexual anticipation boost testosterone. You could try something mind breaking like doing sexual things without cumming and lift weights to test it.

>male teacher
>not a female teacher teaching safe sex then barebacking with the basketball american students after class

The artist didn't go to an American school recently huh

>no philosophy, just scientific evidence
sounds like a great way to live

It's not a way of life. I just want untainted evidence supporting both sides to compare them.

I think i remember seeing a study about how the more sexual partners you have, the less likley you are to stay with a partner. I'm sure as you have more partners or relationships it just doesn't seem to matter as much. So your choice, do you want to care about your relationship, try to date people that you can see a future with. Want to just have tons of hot sex with different, exciting people, date for pussy potential.

Unfortunately philosophy rears its ugly head regardless, in the definition of what's "better".
Abstinence is never better though. Hedonistically, sexual activity feels good, so it must be good. Biologically, being more sexually active with more women means more chances to reproduce and more chances your genes will be carried on.

>been virgin my whole life
>now im older and am disgusted by sex before even trying it

what should my magic specialty be when i ascend to wizard mode?

the problem with that notion is that our biology tells us to have multiple kids because we can, and philosophy tells us its better for our society and our self to have the nuclear family

>no philosophy, just scientific evidence

The literal state of your understanding of science smfh

>Hedonistically, sexual activity feels good, so it must be good
So, if krokodil makes you feel good, it's good?
Are you saying that leaving your seed in whores that will abort it is better than leaving it on a caring partner or even renting an uterus?

hedonism needs to be purged

That's right.
Modern philosophy is a pseudoscience.

it's foolish to ask people to present cases for both extremes. any person's stance will be determined by their character and their deeper beliefs. for example presents his own brand of hedonism and uses that as the basis. but what if you don't consider yourself a hedonist? what if your idea of pleasure isn't of basic physical stimulus but rather a more spiritual one?

the dichotomy is also unnecessary. why does it have to be absolute abstinence but for a single partner, or complete wanton sexual activity?

I don't have it but there was that infographic with lower percentage of happy marriage with every partner had highest being 0 before marriage

>Modern philosophy is a pseudoscience.
its hard to call something a pseudoscience if it can be proven time and time again
>That's right.
and to expound on what i said inis that the best course of action is to keep living for the nuclear family way of life, since it has been shown to be the most optimal way of raising kids, and thus improving the future of our society

>it's foolish to ask people to present cases for both extremes
So, I should limit mi perception to one side of the coin?
>any person's stance will be determined by their character and their deeper beliefs
Their stance, not the evidence itself.
>the dichotomy is also unnecessary
It isn't but it doesn't limit the answers either, as your reply clearly proves.

there is no evidence. i can't pull out a peer-reviewed study to prove that promiscuity is immoral, damaging to society, and that people have societal obligations to their fellow man. most people would disagree of course, but then no one can pull out scientific evidence that it is inherently good to seek personal pleasure

How do you prove modern philosophy?
How do you prove metaphysics?
How do you prove idealism?
How do you prove postmodern philosophy?
I agree with preserving the nuclear family.

>that promiscuity is immoral
Leave morality out and use parameters or cases.
> no one can pull out scientific evidence that it is inherently good to seek personal pleasure
There are benefits from hypersexuality, like boosted testosterone. There are also disadvantages like STD or fatigue.

>how do you prove x?
by first looking at each principle and what it is trying to do and see if the world and the actions in said world enforce it

Can you prove metaphysics?

kek
if you think science has the answers for that you are in for a big mistake
only non scientists think like that

I only have sex because I enjoy intimate companionship, because growing up was quite lonely for me and I'm too cowardly to experience that again. The act itself isn't so special.

go ahead and write a paper about it if you think it's that easy you dofus

>The act itself isn't so special.

sex with you must be shit

depends on what exactly is said theory on, and if by i you mean people or i as in myself? because if its by myself and me alone then i dont think i will live long enough to prove anything right or wrong since metaphysical theories are almost infinite.

t. vegan guru

Its probably best to try not to be a whore. Dont have to be a prude though. If you guys hit it off then go for it.

>23 year old KV
>a girl I used to like asked me if I wanted to have sex
>I said no
>weeks later, still don't feel any regret

I am growing stronger

This. The world would be a better place.

She must have been ugly as fuck or bat shit crazy.

I did the same a few years back because of the latter. Chick ended up having a kid and committing suicide shortly after.

No regrets.

What are the criteria which define better? If you can't define that how are you supposed to find scientific evidence?

Otherwise you're just an autist trying to put a scientific veneer on his personal morals.

Based. Sex is overrated.

Science is a branch of philosophy you fucking egg

KV?

kissless virgin

I can define it. More pros and cons. Better bangs of buck. More cost-effective.
I don't care about morality unless I talk about morals.
It's might have been a science but modern science is pseudoscience.

modern philosophy*

Ah, so why did you say no?

Sex can always end with children. Unless you are an absolute scumbag, children are always going to tax your income (and unless you are an absolute psychopath, at some point they will tax your patience.) Unless you have prepared yourself to provide for a family beforehand, children -will- through any semblance of a routine you had off the tracks. The only 100% effective way to not have children is to not have sex. Getting your tubes tied and putting your girl on an IUD is a good #2.

>TL;DR: More kids = less cash = less protein shakes = less gains. No sex = no kids = cash = protein shakes = makin' it.

You fuck your hand every night like a degenerate. Stop kidding yourself.

I didn't want to. She's not a bad person and she's okay-looking, but I'm not interested anymore.

I see her very often because we have the same friends, and I've got better things to do than get caught up in some bullshit drama over something I didn't even want in the first place.

Depends whether you're a man or a woman, and whether you care about the person you want to fuck. If you're a woman, you should not sleep with anyone unless you're getting married to that man. If you're a man, you shouldn't sleep with anyone you care about unless you plan on marrying them. Alternatively, if you're a dude, you can sleep with someone you don't care about.

Reasoning behind this is based on statistics of marriage stability vs number of premarital partners. A woman with one premarital partner is the equivalent divorce risk as a man who has had 19 premarital partners. Men can sleep around without it adversely affecting their future marital stability and happiness, women cannot. This is fairly basic evolutionary psychology: men are apt at sleeping with many females without getting too attached, women did not, they evolved to be clingy. Which is why a man shouldn't sleep with a woman he cares about, but doesn't intend to marry (he would be drastically altering her future happiness), but could sleep with someone he doesn't care about at all (still a douchey thing to do, will adversely affect her future happiness, but if he doesn't care that doesn't matter. Plus sloots are generally so far gone it doesn't really matter; they are long past the point that they'll be happy in a long term relationship).

tl;dr- men should bang sloots, but date/marry wholesome, preferably virgin chicks. Women bang the person they plan on marrying.

Sexual mores are a product of culture. All culture is ultimately a response to external pressures: contention for resources, unforgiving elements, and so on. Our most successful cultures were built on the backs of stringent sexual rules; this is not to say they were always followed, but that the expectation was blatantly clear and consequences dire. Risk of pregnancy, disease, pariahism, and so on transpire unto those who imbibe the hypersexual elixir.

But as we know, culture has lost the weight it once held, technology taking the mantle. With technology the risks have hypersexuality have been all but nullified: pregnancy can be aborted or held back entirely through drugs, condoms are ubiquitous and fairly effective, and the breakdown of less 'physical restraints', such as religion have fallen into increasing irrelevance.

As society becomes increasingly anticultural, the pillars that held this dying culture up will fail, giving way to a new culture which will inevitably be a product of the environment now. Whether or not it will be preferable is not for us to ponder; the change is destined to happen, as no culture lasts forever. All we can do is guide it's direction in whatever way we can.

I feel you user, at this point (21 no gf ever) I feel like I could go the rest of my life without sex. it's not like I know what i'm missing out on. I think it's not really a bad thing it's means i'm immune to thots

Am I feeling the power of a wizard?

Pretty convincing

That depends. From a purely individual perspective there's no reason not to pursue your own decadent desires and fuck as many bitches as you want. Abstinence on the other hand benefits a society as a whole because it not only means nobody's getting cucked, but marriages are more stable as well. The number of previous sexual partners *does* influence the stability of a marriage after all (ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/).

>No religion, no philosophy
Religion is the biggest stabilizing force in a society bro, gotta work on them spiritual gainz.

That said, Western society is clearly down the drain. At this point I wouldn't even blame you for putting your own needs over the needs of all, considering we already live in the age of hyperindividualism. Moralists are trying to save a sinking ship. Personally I prefer to keep my distance and watch the fire from somewhere safe.

Honestly sex itself is not the greatest thing in the world. For sex to truly be good tier it has to be done with someone you love, making it more of an emotional thing than just physical. To have sex without that is just masturbating with another person's body, you are not missing out. Work on social skills and aesthetics, get your gf user.

i dont really care about sex, i care about V A L I D A T I O N

Scientific evidence is philosophy you fucking retard, what is empiricism?

>are you a virgin, user?
>I'm abstinent. Sex before marriage is a sin, and I've never really thought about it anymore than that
Checkmate

Validate yourself to yourself, don't rely on others if you are trying to make it

evidence without philosophy is literally an incoherent concept you mongoloid

This. At this point, I am only having sex with sluts just for this. I could just as well jerk off, but thats for losers anyway

>being this unironically autistic

thats like saying dont be hungry to a guy that hasnt ate in two days

Semen is the distillation of the minerals in the body, so naturally abstinence from release is healthy. Long term abstinence elevates the mineral content in the blood, boosting the function of all organs.

Abstinence is way better.

You don't need sex to validate yourself though.

you do need it though

for Christians abstinence is illegal, except you don't get horny ever.

blowjobs are great, just find a girl who will give you those on command.

>could try something mind breaking like doing sexual things without cumming
Retroejaculation, tantric sex etc. Shhht it's supposed to be a secret, the less other guys know that the better.

sex is validation for women
victory and success is validation for men

What I'm saying is you need to transition.

Rule 1: Don't be a degenerate
Rule 2: If rule one is broken stop breaking rule one

By my definition monogamy and abstinence for non-spiritual or health reasons is degenerate, as I define degeneracy as "that which goes against human nature".

Once you fully internalize this not being degenerate is actually liberating instead an act of self repression.

men have a way bigger sex drive

Going to the gym goes against human nature. Controlling what you eat instead of just eating everything you can find goes against human nature. Rape and murder are part of human nature.

What a degenerate view of what constitutes degeneracy. Many aspects of human nature are degenerate. Our inherent greed, lack of discipline, and shrot sightedness being chief among them.

You make it in life by conquering yourself, not by indulging every primal urge.

Being thought of as attractive and having a big dick great body etc is sort of how I felt normal and like I had worth.

But in reality sex has been nothing but trouble and I wish I had waited for love rather then lust eternally after women and the occasional major lesbian that would not help fill this hole in my heart. The sex was great though. Leaving them broken and making a woman beg for sex and beg for me to stop is nice.

Still not in the least bit happy.

Maybe I'm just sad again and in a introspective and depressed mood again. I dunno.

>Going to the gym goes against human nature
Incorrect, exercising feels good and is crucial for both masculine and femenine health. Exercising is a rational choice that uses human nature in your favour. Rationality is one of the many aspects of human nature.

The rest are your personal opinions based on the [subjective] assumption that human nature is inherently flawed. This is the typical commie/conservative misanthropic thinking.

Selfishness is more often than not a positive force. You conveniently and wrongly define human nature with primal urges and that is an error.

"Conquering yourself" is a part of human nature, the very fact that "conquering yourself" and achieving your ends brings satisfaction is proof of that. If it didn't bring any satisfaction you simply wouldn't do it because there'd be no incentive for you to do so.

this desu. happiest people I know are people who married their high school sweethearts.

theres still a chance for the rest of us I think, but it seems like youre better off investing big, or committing to never committing. the less committal you become, the more you attract people with the same mindset, and the harder it becomes to find anything meaningful

But believing in shit like that is gay and will be something you regret when you're on your deathbed.

The modern sense of 'hedonism' is just the overindulgence in vain and excessive lusts, ultimately preventing the individual to form influential or aspiring outlook.

Why can't we revert to the Epicurean outlook of hedonism, which refers to the absence of pain, rather than excessive and corruptive endeavours? Honestly, fuck hedonism in a modern sense, it adds no value nor encourages the redeeming qualities of virtue and the abstinence of vice.

t. Ubermensch

Depends on the person and their goals. Personally I can't have sex with anyone I don't see an emotional attachment to, it just doesn't interest me.

No amount of pussy will equal to having woman you love and there's no better feeling than getting that love back from her.
It obviously depends on the person. Chad will not think of sex as anything more than just masturbation with pussy. Once he'll be 30 he'll find 10/10 that will want him , marry her and have kids and that will be it for him. He won't give a fuck that she wasn't virgin or had 10 dicks inside her, if she's hot and he wants her he'll get her.

>He won't give a fuck that she wasn't virgin or had 10 dicks inside her, if she's hot and he wants her he'll get her.
That's actually not true.

This, for me at lest sex is the most intimate form of relatinonship between two people. I couldn't just pick up random woman and have sex with her that night. I need to have attachment to her.
If you don't need that good for you but for me i need to feel something to the woman im about to fuck.

>implying he'll know
Not even Chad is immune to woman's lies. If she's not virgin how can you tell the amount of dicks she had? She can say she only had one boyfriend, or she could have had 10 dicks. You can't tell a difference.

>Biologically
Humans are nuclear you retarded fucking chipmunk. We have been for thousands of years.

Having a few kids who you protect in a family > fucking everyone and hoping someone survives. Empirically the first option always wins and thats why EVERY human society practises it to a large degree.

>black man and white woman
>faggot interracial couple

way to fit them all in one 500x462 picture, you degenerate

marriage and nuclear family is needed for functional society you retard unless you want to live like fucking cavemen

I actually used to believe that. But I found the opposite happened when my daughter was born. I was locked into caring for her. And that actually forced me into a routine. The gym became more exact because I had very specific windows of time that I could make it in, so I did.

As for the money, yes children take money, but I've never seen any sort of appreciable effect on my ability to buy the things that I need/want

Kids are awesome. Yes they definitely change your life. But I wouldn't trade being a dad for anything.

From your post it obvious you never had kids or even taken care of any.
Having kids is amazing, once my son was born i was pushing myself harder than ever before, just for him. Everytime i was struggling with last reps i imagined him in a few years looking at me. I want to be strong masculnie father figure for him not some weak fat or skelly dad.
Kids boost your test Mr Goldstein.

Chad's fucked enough women and has enough social connections to be able sense if she's been a cock/fist socket with a huge partner count.

I think its all about your mindset and what you expect from sex. I hate it when people say things like sex with someone you don't love is meaningless, maybe you shouldn't be looking for ultimate fulfillment from fucking sluts and just enjoy it for what it is, a good time with a person you're attracted to, it should be as simple as eating a sandwich, not an enlightening ritual.

Barring that you don't catch anything, I think good sexual experiences with multiple woman trumps abstinence. Living and dying with one woman just seems sad, like watching one movie and basing your entire opinion of movies off of that, but at the same time I don't think you absolutely need to bang a lot of woman as long as you find something that fulfills you and gives you purpose.

I'm a 25 yo virgin tho lol

>Chad wants to marry a girl
>she tells him she's not virgin
>Chad says its ok
>secretly he activated his spy network of Brads to check how many dicks she had
>Brads check her instagram, facebook and twitter on top stealing her phone and going through her contacts
>they find out she got gang banged by a basketball negro team in high school
>they send info to Chad
>Chad drops bitch on wedding day
Chad ALWAYS wins.

>your face when

That's good for you guys but not everyone can't handle parenthood. God have mercy on you if you have kids and can't maintain.

My reason for not wanting kids is because life can really suck sometimes, I've felt so bad sometimes, I would never wish those feels on anyone, certainly not my would be kids. I'd forgo the dad boost just to reduce existential suffering in the universe.

Being absolutely honest - I always wanted to find a girl and get into a serious relationship. But I'm 23 now and I've never been in a relationship. The only sex I've had was with drunken girls from clubs and none of them were particularly attractive of memorable. I've only had sex with three women and that's mostly because my face is quite ugly.

I genuinely feel like I missed my chance of finding a qt and dating/marrying her. All the women in my age range are genuinely horrible. I remember 16-20 you could find girls of all types and personalities and generally most of them were innocent and curious and just wanted to have someone in their lives. At 23, every girl I meet is a major whore, has had like 50 relationships. Every girl has been "hurt" and keeps going on about "fuck boys" and how her last boyfriend was abusive/cheated/treated her bad/broke her heart etc. It's really fucking depressing.

I feel like I missed my chance of finding a young, hot and loveable girlfriend and now the best I can hope for is chad's leftovers, so I stopped trying. I don't want a relationship anymore. I just want to bang as many hot girls as possible and that's it.

The only girl I ever even "dated" was a legit 10/10 - smart, amazing personality, incredibly hot and just generally a great person. But I knew I wasn't enough, I felt insecure and it made me feel like shit knowing I was disposable and she eventually realised it and moved on to the next guy. I see a lot of posts here on Veeky Forums calling guys bitter, retarded etc. when they talk about cucking and generally women being horrible and having low morals and being cunts - but it's usually true. Women are actual memes, they have the thought patterns of a reptile or some shit.

I'm happy being alone for the rest of my life because I missed my chance. Rather that than someone's scraps.

Honestly I just love women. So I tend to have sex a lot and If I do end up settling down I'll end up cheating anyway. The act itself feels amazing, but I actually like the intimacy and conversation afterwards.

>529+1488
>finding a good partner
why wast your time cucking yourself? go out and fuck as many women as you can and laugh as they come crawling to you when they are 35 and washed up

damn...

>confident, know how to talk to girls
>don't have the drive to pursue them just for sex though, we have to "click" and I'm very picky
>regrets when home alone, otherwise pretty okay
anyone else?

There are still plenty of non-used 18y.o. you can meet m8
Shit's rare nowdays but don't give up

>I remember 16-20 you could find girls of all types and personalities and generally most of them were innocent and curious and just wanted to have someone in their lives. At 23, every girl I meet is a major whore, has had like 50 relationships.
God damn it how does this happen?