Where do you get water from, Veeky Forums?

Should I be drinking bottled water or should I continue to fall for the tap jew? Which one has fewer contaminants/xenoestrogens?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B003QXM3U8
bragg.com/healthinfo/fluoridefacts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you hear how crazy you sound?

Filter tap water.

Does boiling my water work? my filter needs to be replaced and in the meantime is it okay i just boil my tap water?

Usual by the ditch

boiling removes nutrients

Nigger are you retarded? You boil water to disinfect from bacteria . You need to filter out the bad shit, boiling off the water doesn't make the bad shit go away. If you are in the US in a metropolitan area I wouldn't drink the tap water if they payed me to.

All bottled water is fluoridated, which is an endotoxin that reduces testosterone production. Depending on where you live, your water utility water may be free of fluoride treatment and thus better for gainz. You'll need to look up your local utility's water source and treatment data (they are required to publish it).

If anything is a jew it's the bottled water.

Just get a reusable bottle, and fill it from the tap. I know. Strange concept.

So is tap water. Just about all potable water sources have fluoride added.

FUCK WATER

>not drinking exclusively soda

My city's primary source is ground well water and they do not add fluoride. We have an interconnect with the neighboring city that draws water for peak demand scenarios but they do not add fluoride either. Both cities do chlorine and that's it.

the fridge door.
>put cup up to fridge
>push it against lever
>ice cold good water

>the cheaper alternative is the jew
The fuck am i reading

But it's flourided to fuck.

>implying they are not playing both sides of the field
You fell for the ancient double-jew

If you think flouride is dangerous then youre a god damn tinfoilhat retard. get your shit together, and stop being a faggot.

amazon.com/gp/product/B003QXM3U8

I have one of these to filter my tap water. Works great.

I regularly have my water checked in a lab run by white ultranationalists so I can be sure there's no trickery by Mr. Sheckelsberg or the government involved.
The samples are delivered in a special container that uses the dielectric properties of water, eliminating any possible contaminations from the environment or the container itself.

Grow the fuck up

>Land of free
>Die from tap water

I have a zero filter too. Only filter that doesn't leave water tasting like shit.

>Boy is thought to have picked up Naegleria fowleri playing on a water slide
Yes the water slide used tap water, but not the same as drinking it.

bragg.com/healthinfo/fluoridefacts.html

DELETE

drink your own semen faggot.
when out of own, drink chad's

Lol. As water evaporates everything that doesn't go with it gets more concentrated