Tfw no Arnold genetics

>tfw no Arnold genetics

nigga looks 40

>tfw Arnold genetics

His mom was high test

imagine if he actually remembered to workout while bulking

Anyone read his Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding? It surprised me with how good it actually is. The section on mindset as well as the mind-muscle connection is great

>tfw Arnold's bastard has wide hips too

>

absolutamente asqueroso

>tfw no Arnold genetics

mirin that ankle, wonderwhat his routine is

Sad

amazing

>that cankle

>blessed with arny genetics
>doesn't even use them

fucking fat bitch give them to me

>tfw no Eastwood genetics

I'd rather have Clint Eastwood's genetics

Arnold himself has wide hips too, it's just his ribcage is even bigger.

fucking Veeky Forums always with the infinity reaction shots

She looks like someone photoshopped sunnies on a sims character

> 5'9

>implying any amount of height can compete with that
Now you're just being sad

wristlet

When will they learn

>ywn marry into a beautiful, rich, genetically blessed family

>you will never pollute a top tier gene pool

topkek

fantastic

>top tier
they have fucking horse faces, what are you talking about

and youre a chiselled statue, no doubt

this fuckin faggot could have been hercules. i mean his dad is ZUES and probably has all the money in the world for protein shakes and gym memberships

TFFW you're a wow playing nerd who didn't lose his virginity till he started judging other naked virgins on an anime fitness board. and you STILL look better than the son of a god

kek nope, I'm an ugly manlet with pale skin

in that snowden movie it was so apparent that he is a tiny manlet. kek

hol' me senpai

>no earlobes

Thank God (AHNOLD) that the beaner son got ripped. I remember people making fun of him when he was younger being all typical mexican at the pool, kinda fat, wearing a shirt in the pool.
He's doing good, he's getting there.
For some reason I'm picturing this kind of typical movie/book plot where the bastard son has to try his damn best at everything to simply be up to par, while the main branch is just fat ass and doing nothing living the life.
I hope Arnold is proud of him.

why did arnold let him get so fat :(

This guy has Kennedy and Schwartznegger genetics. He's genetically the perfect combination of height/face/frame and access to loads of money and opportunities. What a waste.
If you're an ubermensch, you owe it to the rest of us not to waste it.
Hopefully Barron Trump doesn't waste his genes.

>doesn't waste his genes
What genes? Small hands genes? Overweight as his dad genes? Plastic surgery like his mom genes? Having to be put on administration and need a team to build your brand up again for you genes? Fake tanning and balding genes? Talking like a 5 year old forever genes? Being innocent of the claims of the faggot dems but deciding to act in a way that makes everyone uncomfortable genes? Bending over to oil money genes genes?
The kids have all been good looking though, I give you that.

all right shlomo, back to shareblue

Not even 'merican, not even dem equivalent.

>not even 'merican

fking jew, I know you'll never be

I didn't known tumblrerinas browse Veeky Forums

>tfw Arnold never smothered his fat son while he slept

You have the power to right this wrong, Arnold.

>t. schlomo

He is. They work out together. Must be a feel like no other feel.

he threw his DNA into bottom barrel mexican DNA and his kid still has great genetics

he's retarded guys....seriously

look up Maria's family history, special olympics and such

he's a tard, that's why you always see him out with his mom and/or sisters....never alone cause the retarded ass nigga can't drive

See, this is what women and in general non-autists will never understand. Arnold's genes could've kept him just an overweight warehouse worker just as easily, but it's what he did with his genes and environment that propelled him to greatness. What inspires autistic faggots like me about Arnold is that when he was a nobody in Austria, he didn't know he had "Arnold genes" either, he just had his own genes but he pushed on anyway and made his genes "Arnold genes"

clint eastwood is 6'3, height is fault of his wife dont blame it on clint

I like that arnold took responsibility for the kid and aided him and his mother financially as soon as he found out. I also like that Arnold is in his life and is obviously a positive role model. If you see pictures of them together he genuinely seems proud of and happy with his bastard son.

>mfw bastard son is more like me than children I wanted

>be bastard son of Arnold
>without him in your life for 8 years
>maybe have a hunch, maybe your mother told you, who knows
>Arnie is the fucking king
>idolize him
>end more distant from him so his legendary status remains intact
>end up being influenced by him positively

>his legitimate child
>live with him
>realize the legend is just a legend
>when he's your dad its just banal
>he's kind of a shitty person
>end up fat

>your father will never be an ex mr universe who coaches you during training sessions

Seriously, I feel like Arnold loves this kid more.
He must be so proud that his father was one of the coolest men ever, he wanted to be his father and work hard.
Arnold probably had a really difficult time with all of this before, but now he gets to relive some of his glory through him.
Not many children can do that for a dad.

Guatemalan

when I see him I just see depression. all that hope/motivation goes out the window. if he is actually depressed, i hope he gets to a place where he is optimistic and likes himself.

>those bicep insertions
Fuck, they're perfect, just like his. That's a long ass muscle belly. Glad to see it isn't going to waste.

Id look close to this if not for my huge fucking nose REEEEEEEEEEEE damn this fucking jew nose

>tfw having a good time with your bastard child who is the only one you're actually proud of

Hermana MarĂ­a?

Arnold is definitely sharing his celltech with this beaner.

Imagine having access to Arnie's cycle history

OH NO! That's like the most important facial feature.

hah

>Genetics

Not being a lazy white male sitting on 9gag/reddit

If he is retarded then hes going to be leagues stronger than arnie at his peak. Combine his genes with ferocious, unlimited tard strength? That's a recipe for a hulk, a cross eyed Adonis, maybe even a chiseled Greek God of sweatpants and shape ups.

>Arnie genes
>Tard strength

Lou Ferrigno already exists niggah

>smoking

Never gonna make it

>Lunglet

God damnit.

look at that fucking FRAME, shame about the face though

His face has more of Arnies character than any of his non-beaner beans

arnold had uneven biceps, he just hid it with his poses

what's wrong senpai?

That's a flattering picture of him, look at any other photo of him hes not that attractive.