/fraud/

/fraud/ - I didn't even really want to be shredded for summer edition

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on everyone is panicking and running dnp during summer because they're fat as shit:

Being shredded is for f-faggots right brehs I'm s-so strong and big abs manly not some gay twink

>roiding when this is possible natty

being tiny at low bf is possible natty? wow

:^(

Most people would prefer not looking like you'd bleed out from a misplaced papercut

I think you look good desu, meme lighting and all.

#
Are you serious. So if the blood work says you're healthy as an ox it's ok to hop back on?
So basicly it's ok to cruise on 500 test for 6 months or something if your blood work says you're fine?
Doesn't that give you enlarged heart and arteries due to high blood pressure.
And if you keep your blood pressure between 115-135 over 67-90 does that mean you could essentially perma blast. At least for a,long time.

>DNP day 8 update

Today was so fucked, I sweat so much at work. I was running around all day doing shit. No noticeable changes today, status quo besides a lot of sweat.

I get to actually work out tmrw so I'm p excited. Gonna do some cardio too so hopefully tmrw is a good day and I drop a couple extra lbs. Diet has been good, been thinking about PSMF for a few days when I don't have to work. Just to experiment.

For anyone asking in the old thread, alcohol is fine on 250mg. I've had no problems.

Key points to remember are to drink plenty of water before bed and first thing when you wake up. Also sip some water during the night while you're drinking and try not to over do the booze.

Like I got hammered a few nights ago but I had probably 2/3 bottles of water over the course of the night and then drank 2L when I woke up.

I'ts not an issue whatsoever unless you believe in the demyelination meme which is probably true at higher doses of DNP

Told my buddy I was on DNP tonight he got so mad at me lmao

L8r nerds

You can basically do whatever the fuck you want. Comes down to how much your prepared to stress your body. My definition of a cruise is going to be different to say bimbos and different again to a pro. The only way your will know if you have severe heart hypertrophy is if you see a cardiologist.

The thing is after a blast you blood work is going to be effed and its going to take awhile to rectify itself even if you are doing everything right. So yes, blast if your bloodwork is good but dont expect it to be good.

i hope you dont take your experience to justify getting drunk every day now cause you know one reason not to drink on dnp is to fucking get results and anyone else can keep there shit together for 2 weeks to not have to take it forever

It was actually super good, basically perfect when I got blood work done. Dr said i was even healthier than him. Given I only do test blasts right now. Just worried about heart hyptrophy like you mentioned. my blood pressure is really healthy so I'm not sure if that applies as much.

Do shipped peptides come in solution or just powder?

Looking at MT-1 and BPC-157

Good shreds

Have you got more pics showing off your gains?

I have.

>I'd give up lifting for my girl
LMAO, you for real tho? That's fucking beta to do. Fuck woman, i rather have my gains than fucking woman.

>She'll cancel her membership soon tho.
No dedication. I would leave her if she would do such a thing, fucking pussy

Nobody decides my faith. Why are there so many cucks over here

>What do you even say when talking to yourself?
Believe in yourself
You can do it
Never stop hoping

is 30 mg epistane worth it to throw in for a cut with 250 test e ?

This is a retarded question. You know how women who take test get a deeper voice? Does that shit ever happen to guys too, or would it only affect a guy during puberty?

>Does that shit ever happen to guys too
yep, it can

it's mostly the result of pubertal cortisol (stress) and consequent low testosterone, disuse and tension in/around the chest cavity restricting your breaths from resonating deeper

makes sense people don't run anymore, so you hardly ever breath deep or stretch that area

or you know, just chalk it up to beta genes man. you can watch Elliot Hulses' (inb4) videos on exactly that, specifically some of his very first videos to hear his squeaky little bitch voice gradually masculinize over the years (he also admitted to briefly using steroids, but I wouldn't expect that much of a difference from gear alone)

is 0.5 ml the line between the point of the syringe or less? I want to be sure because i've probably been pinning like 90mg untill now and even this makes me feel amazing. I want to be sure I have enough test for the time I calculated untill the next order

What are you actually trying to ask because your question makes no sense?

The 0.5ml line should be marked on your syringe. I don't feel this is hard.

its marked but i wasnt sure if it counted the tip of the syringe but it obviously does

fuck, this is perfection

next blast i will train arms 2/3 times a week

The tip of the syringe? What? You mean the needle?

the plastic thing in the front, there's some test in there too when I do my shot and I dont know if it counts

Rate my stack Veeky Forums:

>200 test prop 2x week
>150 tren mix 2x week
>500 sustanon 1x week
>40 anavar ED
>40 clen ED
>.5 arimidex EOD
>4.8 iu HGH 6/1

HARD GAINS MEIN NEIGGAS

If you draw to the 0.5ml mark. You have drawn 0.5mls.

Why are you running sust if you're running test prop? Why are you running so much test if you're looking for lean gains?

Frontloading sustanon for 3 weeks, then only prop. the high dose of dex keeps the water out.

Gotta say though, I feel indestructible. Even my cardio is intense now. I think its the GH honestly.

You're only going to run prop twice a week?

Are any of you unironically low T?

My goddamn insurance won't cover TRT even though I'm at the extreme low scale with most of the symptoms.

are there any benefits of running low-dose mk-677 (10mg/day) for half a year?
everywhere on the internet i see people advising to gradually work up to a dose of 30mg, however i cant afford this much mk-677.
certainly it wont block my hpta, as even dose of 30mg for half a year shouldnt do so, but will i notice any benefits? health benefits included, i know 10mg of mk-677 a day wont work like 500mg of test ew.

just self-medicate, get on 100mg of test enan every week and chek yours levels after 3 weeks. if you're not high-test yet bump it to 150. monitor prolactin and estro levels too.

Of course my nigga; less meme lighting though

Why does anavar make me feel miserable, really saps my motivation and energy literally within a couple days of starting

because its not anavar

>every source in the world is terrible and legit anavar doesn't exist

what the fuck are these two pictures teh same guy?

top pic i would guess you are a fitness model making money off his body. bottom pic i would guess you were an anorexic who started taking gear to bench press only

WTF

who told u that u fuckin dumb cunt haha
u actually believe that shit?
retard

Mast or tren fraud?

I can only do one and it'll be 6 weekish

tren bro, mast is fucking dogshit
its cool at enhancing other roids i guess but for real mast aint shit

6 weeks what is even the point?

I'm on tren I can eat like shit and not get fat... right guise?

Kek

>If you draw to the 0.5ml mark. You have drawn 0.5mls.
not actually how it works

you have 0.5ml in the syringe. the amount in the needle isn't counted.

If you're not pulling the plunger far enough to have the compound clear the needle to accurately gauge how much you drew, you're a fuck up.

ok you convinced me to go to 10

Shredded af and small waist. Put some mass on and then gain at that level of shreds again, you will look insane

>spend a lifetime on medication, training, and thousands of dollars to maintain a particular type of body that is genuinely attractive only fetishists and homosexuals

There is nothing wrong with wanting to have an attractive body, but what is attractive for most people regularly and reliably falls within standards that are achievable within three years of hard, natural training.

Ask yourself ultimately how much this differs from recreational drug use or other unhealthy activities like video-gaming, and whether it has made you fundamentally better as a human being: does your father say to himself "I'm so proud of my son, he's the biggest guy in the local gym"? What do you do with your body that makes other people's lives better?

With the amount of time, money and effort you are spending you go to college and get one or more degrees in interesting subjects, or travel the world, take up productive hobbies. You could learn a trade and help people.

>you are limited to one particular interest

Having other, vastly more productive interests that benefit your life would show you that the particular hobby you are pursuing right now is not worthwhile and not a good way to spend your time.

The fatal flaw in logic that you've made with this post is you assumed that we do this for other people, have you ever considered that we enjoy bodybuilding? We enjoy having high test, high endurance, being athletic, being strong. We enjoy the lifestyle.

You seem to be applying an objective morality to a pretty subjective activity. It's no less or more productive than a fine art and held in fairly similar esteem by many. Considering many here still maintain full time jobs, study, have fulfilling relationships and play sports, you should consider that lifting w/ drugs is not holding anyone back in terms of time invested.

Do you whine like this to everyone who goes to the gym and looks better than you, or only those that spend 10 minutes a week injecting

Why not both? Why not have it all?

Why do you care what other people want so much. Beside that, who doesn't wanna look like a fucking dragon ball z character. I just love that feeling when i enter the room, fucking people are grasping for air and can;t believe what they're seeing. Ultimate fear and dominance is UPON MEEE

For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

>lifting
>work
>gf
>cooking
>volunteering
>studying
>hiking
>doggo
>drawing
>television
>gardening
Oh no so much wasted time user

Mast what's your stance on nutrition like?

See half the people on the internet saying eat a 500 surplus like a natty would, and then I see other shit like "eat the house" on blast

>You seem to be applying an objective morality to a pretty subjective activity. It's no less or more productive than a fine art and held in fairly similar esteem by many.
Examples of fine art, like the Mona Lisa, have shaped centuries of culture. Fine is vastly, vastly more influential in terms of human culture than recreational bodybuilding.

It is absolutely subjective to determine whether you like bodybuilding or fine art, but what is objectively reasonable is that fine art is more important than bodybuilding, in terms of history it has been more rewarding. So I don't have to justify fine art as a hobby to you, you have to justify to bodybuilding as a productive hobby to me.

> I just love that feeling when i enter the room, fucking people are grasping for air and can;t believe what they're seeing. Ultimate fear and dominance is UPON MEEE
How can you possibly think this is remotely as fulfilling as walking into a room, and for example in the case of taching, knowing that your students will learn a new idea and maybe go on to change the world with their knowledge?

Lads I wanna big SUPER FUCKIN HENCHED (BF% is not that crucial, just LEGIT 11-13% is enough, as long as there's no facial bloat or muffin tops/belly)

I'm gonna cosplay as ryu end of july and will go to mcm london to cosplay as a druid-death knight hybrid from wow and I need to blast like hell, but the problem is

>I N S A N E sensitivity to nor-19 (like 150mg is bad)
>dht thins my hair follicles, not shedding, but I can see it's the health of my hair follicles just go down

I'm currently bulking on 2g of test a week and 2 doses of superdrol a day.

I need MORE!! MORE MORE MORE!!!

I'm quite pleased to see that test does not really bloat me or give me bad side effects with letro so I was thinking of going 3 grams of test.

Or perhaps I should go 60mg of superdrol a day till october? I don't do drugs or alcohol and if fatass old men in the pubs can drink 1-2 bottles of whiskey/20 pints of beer PER DAY then I sure as hell am not gonna die from superdrol abuse.

Reconstituted peps need to be refrigerated. They're sending you the powder. You have to buy bac water and reconstitute it yourself which isn't hard, there's guided and calulators for it.

Ipam and cjc no dac combo is great btw, my source sells it altogether in one vial. I just got some bpc-157 too. From what I hear it's magic but I'll have to wait and see in the next two weeks or so.

Why is fraud is filled with literal retards these days.

The world ain't made for cowards, only those who are willing to do WHAT IT TAKES will truly experience what life is about, no matter how short it is.

This world ain't fair, young healthy kids die of cancer or crime while 80 year old obese alcoholics down 3 bottles of whiskey a day every day.

If you wanna be a bitch all your life be my guest and go back to /r9k/

As someone who never lifted before, what do you think about roiding for 1 year and then just maintaining dem muscles natty?

How does 6 months-1 year of roids look like?

But I don't, you came into the thread claiming a hobby offers nothing of value to enrich ones life; no one is forcing you to sit and watch any of us lift, so to ask it's productive value is strange when people are free to spend their time as you please. There's no use in applying zero sum logic to ones hobbies. Hobbies are done for the pure enjoyment of the activity. Do you ask Veeky Forums why they tabletop? Do you ask /co/ why they read cartoons? Lifting/going to the gym, aside from inherent health benefits offers a club atmosphere with a sense of community. Going with the girlfriend provides a bonding experience akin to sex. Meeting friends and acquaintances bonds. The deeper question here is do you apply utilitarian logic to all aspects of everyone's life and what do you do for fun or do you even apply the concept of "fun" to your life?

>ill stop roiding after a while and just maintain!

said so many people

>I have successfully stopped roiding and am happy with my life

said almost none of them in the future.

Pumped, will do man just wait

20 it is eod

You wont maintain the muscle because you dont know how to diet and exercise correctly

Sure, thing is I'll still have a great life at 70, lots of cash, travel the world and get to see my grandkids. Meanwhile you had a wild time in your 30s but died at 60 of myocardial infarction.

I've seen older guys come off but none of this "just 1 cycle" garbage ever pans out

It's like roiding shows you the light. No one WANTS to stop after since you see how much better it is

1 you wont be able to maintain if you don't know how to lift
2 you probably will already give up lifting even before the year Is over and quit your cycle early.

i thought we already established a year ago that prop/ace is a EVER DAY inject.
where is brick? he needs to shout at you

someone needed to stand model for all those great greek/roman fine art scultures and paintings. fine art only is fine if it portraits beauty of the real world. and do achieve beauty in the real world you either have to be a genetic blessed god or work your ass off.

also you can shape someones future not only with education but motivation. the most important thing is dedication if someone is motivated he will aquire the means necessery to reach its goal. dont need a teacher to read a textbook.

please tell us your stats, wonder how someone looks who thinks 2g + oral aint enough.
also maybe start sooner next time?

If pros blast grams and grams of gear on top of orals on top of inhuman doses of hgh insulin and peptides

And live longer than that

No one is gonna die from gym rate doses that early

You think I GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT BEING AN OLD FAGGOT KEK WITH MY WIFES DAUGHTERS DAUGHTERS?!

>le travel da world
>so cool! niggers and pakis in paris! druglords and extreme poverty in thailand! le mount eberest!! EBIN!!!!

fucking normie kill yourself.

probably donates half his income for the feminist movement and for refugee charities as well.

Now till october is plenty of time to train to be somewhat passable as a warcraft character (by normie standards).

End of july is more like an appetizer.

>>le travel da world
>>so cool! niggers and pakis in paris! druglords and extreme poverty in thailand! le mount eberest!! EBIN!!!!
Hate this shit so bad

Like why would you WANT to travel "the world", 99% of it is a shithole.

Only place I would want to travel is maybe visit some of my family in the countries my parents or grandparents came from, but who has the time for something like that anyway

I would go with my grandfather to his home country if he asked though since he is probably gonna die soon and the rest of his family that I've met has been cool

can anyone share some experience with epistane ? im considering running 30 mg ed for 4 weeks along side 250 test ew for a cut

garrosh is beastmode, also like 260cm high would be an awesome strongman

>druide deathknight hybrid
what

>Having a shorter life filled with interesting experiences where you push yourself and your body to it's limits
>living an unexciting mediocre existence so you can claim the grand prize of getting old.

Wew man, this one's tough.

>I'm a dumb millennial who couldn't care less about history, culture and historically important land marks
I'm glad you told us

The water comes off after the cycle. Remember to take your vitamins and stay hydrated and be patient.

die in a car accident at 40 anyway

you cant plan out your live like that "if i am 60+ i got time for everything" no you dont, do it as soon as possible so if you die tomorrow you can say "i did what i wanted" and not "i wanted to do so much more"

>pushing your body to its limits
Except you are not - before you even get close to its limits and before you when spent a single day trying to min max its limits you artificially break its limits by injecting illegal drugs.
Truely living by the limits there, yeah.

It'll be an original character.

A multiclass of a druid (so I'll craft a nature themed costume then add some damage/undead elements like the fake plants I buy will be wilted and I'll be wielding a runeblade or greataxe instead of some faggot staff).

plus the whole makeup to look pale like a death knight.

>You're not pushing to it's limits, you're pushing it past it's limits and succeeding.

Alright.

Why would my life have to be uneventful and mediocre just because I don't blast 3 grams a week?

Just cause you can't look in the future doesn't mean you shouldn't plan ahead, nowadays the 'average' age is 80+, I can definitely plan to have a good life at 70+ . I can still die at 40, but that doesn't mean I have to assume I do just because of the small possibility of it

Kek, just proves my point. Also I hate feminists just as much as anyone here, don't worry.

Some bodybuilders live long, some die at 24.

now i got nostalgic for my female orc deathknight, good times only needed 200tries for LK heroic 25

dont forget the blue contacts

You never hit the limit. You cheated to hit was possible without cheating. Like turning on god mode on level 2 of easy mode...

and had a blast while doing it, its singleplayer why do you care?

I guess that was a bit of extreme exaggeration on my end. My point is that if people want to do stuff like this while knowing the possible consequences, I don't see why it's such a big deal.

>Like turning on god mode on level 2 of easy mode.
Yeah because everyone knows once you inject steroids you don't even have to go to the gym or watch your diet anymore. Steroids do all the work for you.

Hey mates, I just finished an omnadren/eq cycle a month ago, now my body is already up in body fat and lower in muscle mass....I kept some of the gains, but I'm still not fucking pleased with the results at all. So, for next cycle I thought HGH would be better. Are its gains more permanent than usual gains from roids? Also, how much time do I use it to have good results?

>Cycling

kill yourself

checked out my regional powerlifting league,
i need to get my squat up 30kg (170kg atm hate squats) and my deadlift up 20kg (240 atm) to win first place @ 105kg class

should i sacrifice my bodybuilding plans for 6 month to get a small plastic trophy? considering that i have shitty genetics for BB anyway and never won anything at a sport event i might go for that.
i even sit on 99kg atm so i can bulk a bit

i wouldn't want to get/be extra fat for 6 months for that... also keep in mind people are thinking the same exact shit you are right now and doing the same thing except way more seriously with better genetics and more drugs

if/when you don't win it you are just gonna regret being a fat piece of powerlifting shit, and hate yourself for wasting 6 months getting fat on purpose

If you want sure

bumping this

implying powerlifters at restricted weightclasses are fat pieces of shit.
can also cut to 93kg boost my lift only by 40kg total and still win. also the results of the last 4 years are almost identical so i dont think there will be this "big supprise" you talking about

gonna finish my cut first but i keep it in mind, i want a little plastic trophy

200kg squat is first place in 105kg weight class? What kind of weak ass regional pl meet is that? Must be drug tested.

strength sport isnt huge here, not many people actually know about that

trt is making me manic, I can't stop wanting to exercise or sleep, I had slept 3 hours tonight and I have more energy than when I used to sleep 10 hours as low-t, is this normal?