I can't afford to eat healthily!

>I can't afford to eat healthily!
>*proceeds to waste money on soda even though water is practically free*

Other urls found in this thread:

andrewhy.de/how-to-live-comfortably-on-36-a-month-for-food/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

coke has water in it so what's the issue

>water is free
maybe in your grandmothers basement, where you live, but normal people have to pay for the tap water.

Once I learned what was in those drinks, I stopped drinking them all together.

t. Fats
>coke has water in it so what's the issue
The issue is that there with every sip of water you get a "healthy" dose of sugar and you need many sips of water every day to survive.
>normal people have to pay for the tap water
No shit. OP said it's "practically" free you idiot. Tap water for three months costs as much as 8L of Coke for me, and that's including the water I use to wash myself and my clothes.

Everyone knows that this shit is unhealthy so why bother creating a thread

Meant to quote

PURE WA'AH, FREE OF CHARGE

same

I fucking hate this argument so much. You don't need to be scoffing down $16 salads from wholefoods at every meal.

Fuck you don't even need to be eating healthy, you just need to be eating less.
Most people don't even know how little you can live on, how the fuck do you think legitimately poor people do it.

You think stuffing your face with burger king every meal is the cheapest option? Beans and rice motherfucker, $36 a month.

andrewhy.de/how-to-live-comfortably-on-36-a-month-for-food/

Need a little variety user

I don't think you understand. Coke is mostly water, so it's mostly healthy.... Idiot.

If you can afford it, by all means. God knows I spend more than $30 a month on groceries, but I'm just sick of fatfucks saying they can't afford to not eat like shit.

Water and milk, I live off of water and milk. Any other drink? I may put it in my mouth, and then SPIT IT OUT on the person who served it to me. Gross. No thank you. Water and milk for me, please. Mixed? No problem, in fact, I usually mix my water and my milk together for a sluggy slushy half-milk-half-water mixture. Delicious. Water and fucking milk, that's what REAL fit people drink

> he doesn't only consume skim milk

What about covfefe?

Hick detected!

sea water is also mostly water, you should try it out

actually I eat expensive shit all the time I'm just too fat and lazy to eat less of it :\

If I had superpowers, one would be drinking soda but it turns to water in my body. No negative health effects. That would be great.

TASTES EH FUCK ALL

let's say Taylor wants you as a bf but you have to undergo a specific rule, that being shut in her basement until it lasts(might be forever if you want to leave her but she doesn't want it to end), would you? it would be a nice basement with every comfort, internet and so on, you will also have her cat to come around through a cat hole

that would solve every single problem in my life, so YES

yes

sign me the fuck up

>anime, vidya, liftan, shitpostan waiting for TayTay to come home

well, that would be the highest thing I could ever dream of, so yes...I'd work ten times harder to get a good body to please her and make her happy

Yup

i'll always have funds for coke zero, no matter what.

No. I like to go outside and live my life.

> No. I like to go outside and live my life.

You should already be paying for tap water to bathe yourself with you smelly dumb NEET scum

I use an evaporator for my water. Gotta get the fluoride and estrogen out of it somehow