Alright Veeky Forums I got a business proposition for ya

Alright Veeky Forums I got a business proposition for ya

I call it

"Swole Food"

>diner and takeout place
>all items have calories and macros prominently displayed on the menu
>sells shredded bbq chicken by the ounce so you can get as much protein as you need (shredded cos it gets you shredded)
>free all-you-can-drink milk with your meal
>shake bar sells protein shakes and preworkout shots
>set up shop near gyms, food trucks at meets
>logo is a buff chicken doing the zyzz pose (attached is my humble submission)

Forgot to add

>Leave Humanity Behind challenge: Clean your plate and drink a gallon of wholemilk while continuously curling a 50lb dumbbell with your free hand, and your meal is free!

>Swole food
10/10

Sounds stupid and gay, just like you OP

the playing area for kids has nothing but an empty wall and a bunch of skateboards

>Leave Humanity Behind challenge: Clean your plate and drink a gallon of wholemilk while continuously curling a 50lb dumbbell with your free hand, and your meal is free!
I'm supposed to do this for 8 hours?

Hahaha, yeah, a total cock sucker. LmAO

Teehee

OP is a phaggggy boi! We got him, M8!

Same time tomorrow?

>reddit

>No Gaston challenge where you eat five dozen eggs in one sitting, any way you like em.

Dropped

>no sauna aka Zyzz Challenge

no no this goes after the 8 hr arms workout
Love it it's going in

Here's your Michael Phelps breakfast, lunch and dinner challenge/meal

ive had thoughts about why places like this dont exist, the reality is that there are already places where you can get grilled chicken or steaks and most lifters just cook their own meals. normies arent going to go to a place like swole food and lifters only rarely. wouldnt be successful

Yes it would. All you have to do is promote it to the right crowd (women) and the rest writes itself.

All you need to do is get women onboard with anything like this and they'll gravitate to it regardless of how healthy it actually is... take filtered photos for Insta of breakfast bowls interspersed with cunts working out. Emotional hook engaged, coin flows in.

What's up with athletes and military personal being hooked up energy drinks. Is it an environment thing?

Shit I'd eat there all the time.

Caffeine and calories.

First ECA stack I did was on 200km huck.
We also had a couple of WO2s with us that basically gave us about 2-3 cans of energy drink per day, as even eating 5,000kcal a day, you're not getting enough energy.

I've noticed you Americans go fucking far when you hike. Got a lot of your Marines up where I am they seem like good sorts. Worked with the US Army in Iraq they seemed less professional but I think that's because most of them were chocos(reservists)

Where I'm from, a choco is a faggot.

I'm an Ausfag.
We were doing an endurance huck/patrol exercise as part of cross training with NORFORCE and the Pilbara Regiment.

IIRC some US marines got to do it after us, then some Asian country.

How do the NORFORCE fellas go?

Hard, we only had a couple of them with us (most were up doing something else somewhere else), so they may have only left the hard cunts with us.

Kek'd

"For how many, sir? Just one? Don't worry, sir, we have plenty of room in our 'tfw no gf' section"

>tfw no gf section
>table can clearly seat two
we can do better

>reddit

Reddit

I'm stealing your idea, fuck you OP

This already kinda exists, it's called panera

I picture a room full of Wojak art on the walls next to hand written greentexts the clients can add.

ez

>>guaranteed to be frequented by fatties who think it will magically turn them into ottermode.

I have no issue taking money from morons.

But if I were to make one, I'd include a pamphlet with every takeaway bag explaining CI-CO, macros and effective ways to track intake.

After 10 meals you get a free food scale.

>Scale at register
>Must use to determine if service will be provided based on meal

>Underpaid high school student at front door.
>Uses body calipers to sort you into two lines.
>One line gets low calorie menu.
>One line gets 5 SCOOPS CMON.

>implying men aren't also addicted to social media

How else am i supposed to virtue signal and fuck qt3.14 art majors?

Dude, sides are cheap and easy way to upsell, protons are expensive and cause satiation.

IMO a good food cart strategy would be a giant 40 gal jug of beef barley soup that you make at home and keep warm with a burner. Upsell with milk and buttered black bread.

>normie comes in
>"Table for one please"
>"One Wojack? Coming up sir"
>y-you too