"Personal Trainer" : Work out when sore

>Body literally telling you it is not fully recovered
>Retarded bitch telling you to ignore body and train

How could someone be a personal trainer and this retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.se/books?id=ueMh1x7kFjsC&pg=PA59&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_onset_muscle_soreness
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you don't go to the gym because you're sore, you're a faggot and never gonna make it

>Being this dumb

This

It's just DOMS, some exercise will help you recover.

Stop trolling because I am starting to believe you are actually stupid.

No one in there right mind would want to work out when not fully recovered and being sore is pretty much your body telling you it needs more time to repair.

You're the fucking retard.

hurr durr

"I don't listen to my body"

Being this new to fitness obese shit lord detected

found the newfag, 3x a week is too much, are u a pussy

would have had to stop training 5 years ago if i wouldnt go while being sore.
constant state of doms till you get used to it!

If you don't work out when you have DOMS then you're just going to get sore the next time you're working out, dipshit

24hrs - 48hrs max is all that's needed for DOMS.

Working out and getting blood flow going will heal it.

Calls someone a new fag, Actually thinks a routine is more important then paying attention to your body.

Seriously though why don't you gas yourself.

I honestly thought Veeky Forums new something about actually being fit.

Literally retarded, you people can't be this stupid

I hate summerfags

>Working out and getting blood flow going will heal it.

The feeling is a representative of damage from the work out. If you think causing more damage will heal you faster then I have a magical unicorn to sell you.

>not an Argument or even a point

/thread

You same fagged and still did not make a fucking point.

>Veeky Forums falling for the most obvious of baits

> Have doms
> do 5m of stretching
> doms gone
wOOOOOOOOAW LIFE HAX BRO BUY MY CREATINE

the point is that your thread wasn't funny or even good bait. this happens alot in the summer

Literally anyone who's run a program worth its weight in salt will tell you that you will be sore 100% of the time.

When I was running Texas Method, I would barely be able to walk into the gym on Fridays even though I had my heaviest 1x5 to do.

And I'd fucking do it.

>Those abs
>Yet no bicep definition
I'm disappointed. Does she even lift?

What is the bait. It is shitty advice to not listen to your body and work out when it is telling you not to.
This board is full of noobs that don't know shit and listen to some roid munching faggots. I am not here to fucking educate you but if you don't listen to your body then you are simply fucking retarded.

but exercising while experiencing DOMS is quite literally one of the BEST ways to deal with it. it's an empirical, biological fact.

just because you feel like an emasculated little bitch whenever you see a woman say or do anything that threatens your "masculinity" doesn't mean that SHE is the retard here.

the only retard here is you, fedora tipper. enjoy your impotent rage you uneducated, clueless shit head.

tpbp

I'd make her sore if you know what I mean

this
this
this
this
this
this
this
this

need to work out while sore or you will never make it

Its a cross country body, obviously the result of not building muscle and breaking it down before it recovers.

DOMS isn't an injury, you broscience retard. Continuing exercise has very little effect on muscle recovery in DOMS.

books.google.se/books?id=ueMh1x7kFjsC&pg=PA59&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

Depends on how sore

I don't know but she gives me a massive erection.

>need to work out while sore or you will never make it

seeEnjoy skinny fat mode and horrible joints

>DOMS

You have to actually be retarded, to think adding more trauma to muscle fibers while they are damaged is going to help them recover.

>It is thought to be caused by eccentric (lengthening) exercise, which causes small-scale damage (microtrauma) to the muscle fibers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_onset_muscle_soreness

>Please don't overtrain, 30minutes is enough
>Don't train sore either
>Go vegan my goy

>Don't train sore either

Vegan is shit

Training to sore is actually good.

Training while sore is fucking retarded.

Why are you implying all this other bullshit that does not pertain

You faggots want to train while sore enjoy your cross country body fuck you

>the article literally lists more exercise as a cure for DOMS
2/10 made me reply

>the article

I don't give a fuck, what you can find on the god damn internet.

Apply fucking common sense adding muscle damage to more muscle damage would not help you recover faster.

STOP TAKING THE FUCKING BAIT RETARDS

>post a picture of a jew,

Still woman looks like a cross country runner with shit arms and no legs. Some how proves nothing

>STOP TAKING THE FUCKING BAIT RETARDS

Thinking doing cardio 24/7 just working trough the pain will give you lean body mass. God you people are actually all idiots.
>go back to pol

That lady pussy smell like a doo-dooey-ass butt ni66a.

Stop,

You can literally go almost a month before losing gains and working out in shorter intervals while sore will make you lose muscle mass and turn you into cross country mode like the woman with almost no arms

You people are all fucking retarded

Literally from your own link

>Soreness might conceivably serve as a warning to reduce muscle activity so as to prevent further injury. However, further activity temporarily alleviates the soreness, even though it causes more pain initially. Continued use of the sore muscle also has no adverse effect on recovery from soreness and does not exacerbate muscle damage.[2]:68 It is therefore unlikely that soreness is in fact a warning sign not to use the affected muscle.[2]:68

>paying attention to your body
You're only saying that because your father paid extra special attention to the penis area of your body and you got sad when he stopped you gay molested bitch.

Look at this fucking woman's arm and work out sore bro don't fucking listen to me make some damn gains just like her.

tbqhfam she has some long arms, specially her humerus

Yeah, real solid lean biceps. All I see in that photo is pretty much bone arms and a rib. Work out sore bro.

I don't give a fuck Listen to some retarded blonde bony bitch over what your own body is telling you that it can do because that is smart as fuck right

Or I could, you know, listen to scientists who do actual research rather than some roid raging broscience autist on Veeky Forums

Personal trainers get paid by the session so they want you to show up even when sore.

You should NOT work out when sore. Soreness is ripped damaged and healing muscles. You need to let them heal and fully rebuild or you will get long term damage building up over time.

well, lean muscle is superior to bulky muscle. if she had bulky/puffy muscles on her arms then she wouldn't be as functional.

she's a personal trainer. you're some shit poster on Veeky Forums. i trust her more than you.

Or you could, you know, uh, uh, uh, suck my fucking dick, chum.

>have sore legs
>do arms instead that day
Wow that was hard.

Finally, someone not retarded.

>scientists

Because your body is in a lab 24 hours a day that is a completely controlled environment with every variable monitored, right?

That is how life works and working out when you have Ebola and shit out blood is good for recovery because Bill Nye said there are two genders and the world is going to end

>pol

Pls

>he does a chad split
Most of Veeky Forums does SS, 6x5, or some other Powerlifter rutine that does full body 3 times a week.

>Feels before reals

>personal trainer
>body of a skinny twink

>"Personal Trainer"
>Twig arms

Calling me a Jew enjoy looking like a fucking snow man goy

Post like this are what transcend "baiting" from a simple Troll Post into Art (capital A intended). The OP has wonderfully played into Veeky Forums's insecurities - cute women, personal trainers, buzz articles - and has made perfect use of logical fallacies (an appeal to nature, for example in "Body [sic] literally telling you it is not fully recovered," in a way that would illicit a response from all but the most adept at identifying works of bait. The crux of the work, is the "roasting" of persons of lesser discipline who, when faced with the slight discomfort of delayed onset muscle soreness, use the bodies natural response as an excuse to not train. Truly a wonderful work, found art, taking advantage of a rare occurrence (A buzz article that espouses solid training advice such as, "train three times a week [...] going beyond just squats," and that both high intensity low volume, and low intensity high volume are both valuable in our training.

A Lovely work indeed.

It's not summer, it's fags baiting fags baiting fags trying to get le epic screencap threads

Only that is troll is the lack of muscle composition on this "personal trainer"

Wtf are you posting this grotesque shit for? Is that your idea of a good butt?

What if I don't want dierrerēere

Soreness is not indicative of recovery status. Kill yourself. All other fags that fell for this retarded bait kill yourselves as well.

Some other, lesser artists, are trying to posit that the PT's arms are evidence that the PT is unqualified, when in fact the article is fundamentally for building a "perfect derriere". This is a nice attempt at adding to the work, but falls a little short as it lacks the depth of complexity, subtlety, and originality of the source work.

>Wtf are you posting this grotesque shit for? Is that your idea of a good butt?

Because if fit thinks it is a good idea to work out when your muscle is blown out of your fucking arm in the middle of a puddle of blood then that ass would be considered natural and attractive here because this place is obviously full of dumb niggers

how about some of you faggots, especially faggot ass op, start posting pictures of yourselves with a time stamp so we know who's full of shit and who isn't.

>trying to tell me this is not anorexic cross country body mode.

Yeah, totally fucking perfect best personal trainer body I ever seen in my whole life.

>Anonymous

Some here to talk shit Anonymously wants photos. defuk

doms last longer if you dont exercise.

OP is, as always, a faggot.

yeah i also want to see all these faggots naked so i can jerk off to how gay they are

such ugly feet, wouldn't even consider fucking her.

Post a pic then to show us what you look like?

Because your body stops telling you it's fucked up so you can go beyond endurance.

Imagine caveman running for life. Caveman injured foot yesterday, but he runs through pain because he is running for life. At some point body just goes endorphins.

Then caveman collapses at cave and other caveman fight off velociraptor. Caveman spends next day with swollen foot but alive

Definitely encourage blood flow to sore area tho.

Its scientifically impossible to lift weight when still sore. This is just some trick to make fat people feel bad.

>look at this article that proves me right!
But the article literally says you're wrong.
>Ignore the article, common sense says I'm right!

I've figured it out. Either you're deliberately trolling or you've never actually worked out along a set routine before. You're theorizing from your arm chair about how the body works instead of speaking from experience. Anybody who has actually lifted will tell you that working out through your DOMS is the best way to recover from it and to mitigate it in the future. The first two weeks of lifting hurt the worst, but if you stick to your routine you stop feeling so wrecked after that. Everyone who has ever lifted in human history will tell you the same thing, because they've lived it.

If you lift once and then wait to lift again until your first timer DOMS go away, you'll be lifting once a week. You will not make any progress that way and you'll never build a tolerance to DOMS.

THis

Are you really implying that you should skip gym up to a week bevause of DOMS and go in after a week just to find yourself having doms again? They will go away just by working that muscle often enough that you have them in.

She recommends you train it 3 times a week. If you can't handle 3x a week due to being sore, then you're a pussy. Also, that article is geared towards women.

>her perfect derriere

You're never gonna make it. I advise you to take up something more soft and easy than fitness. Try knitting maybe.

Isn't that what the Bulgarian method is?

>Work out
>Get DOMS
>Wait until DOMS passes
>Work out again
>Get DOMS again because you're basically starting from zero again because you haven't worked out
>Rinse and repeat
Great advice, retard

This is the worst bait I've ever seen. Please end your existence. I don't know why I come here instead of /r/weightroom.

>Texas Method
>real program
Otherwise entirely correct.

Fucking retards

Because you have DOMS doesnt mean you cant work out, especially when she is in the articel referring to beginners who will have DOMS all the time untila few weeks in maybe if they have never worked out, its a good way to say you can still work out

But hey if youre training 5-6 times and youre not a total noobs, take week to rest phaggot

>what is the limbic system
>what is lymph
>what is active recovery
>durr

>tards who bulk and cut even though they dont go to meets also believe in working out while sore
not surprised

She literally looks like she starves herself and does a few ab exercises every day. Damn shame, seems like she could actually be hot with a more balanced physique

Been working out for a year, am sore after every workout. I guess I should just never lift again.

See