I've had sex with a 100 women, and now I'm desensitized. What do I do?

I've had sex with a 100 women, and now I'm desensitized. What do I do?

clean your room

squat

Stop overtraining your dick retard.

Go for 100 men.

this is false. do you mean more than 100? did you sex with 100 ladies and then come here to post this? such a round number.

you have had sex 2 times, with your brother, probably.

Go have sex with some more I guess.

Get fucked by 100 men to offset that.

Your mistake was counting

>Exposed
I'm almost at a 100

This. Do you think those women you had sex with were?

What's the difference between 100 women 1 time and 1 woman 100 times?

STDs

one is boring, the other isn't

Having sex with 1 woman 100 times take less than a year. Having sex with a 100 women might take a lifetime.

>Do you think those women you had sex with were?
Of course you virgin idiot. All women count.

>being this bad at getting laid

23 and hit 49 last night, who thinks i can get 100 by 25?

user is 21

>Keeping a running count of sexual partners after highschool

52 weeks in a year? a different girl once a week, for 2 years? or a different girl once every other week for 4 years? that's not really much.

get yourself a hot wife and be done with it. or finger your anus, maybe that's what you need to get to the next level. lol wut

You're successful with women. Many of your boys here on Veeky Forums are not. Teach them how to be more successful with women, how to meet women, etc.

And sex is a sport to you then?

This should be the answer to everything

First post each time..

Gets boring desu. I lost my virginity at 18 to my gf at the time and we stayed together for 4 years. After we broke up I decided to "catch up" on all the "pussy I lost it in dude". So from age 22 to 24 I slept with 44 women.
And honestly now at 25 all I want is an actual gf.

Sex for me at least is better when there is a connection.

Out of those 44..I enjoyed fucking maybe 15 of them. And some were horrible.

What's your game? Weekly bar hopping?

>Sex for me at least is better when there is a connection.
Same number of lays as you, a couple years older...

Last lay I had, girl refused to fuck me missionary, no blowjobs... Only doggie and reverse cowgirl. She also put her sweater back on. (Self conscious about her A cups maybe?) I was wearing a condom, but she said "No coming inside" and jumped up off my cock right as I came. I essentially had to finish myself off with the condom and then when I looked up she was already wearing her pants and buttoning them up.
Anyway the whole experience, and my Tinder wastes of time included made me realize I should be investing my time in my career instead of spending my time on depreciating assets (Millennial women)

New plan, utilize my sexual energy to build this business. Hit the dating market again in a few years when Gen Z is a little older

Then let me rephrase that did you think those women actually cared about their counts, and enough to on on about how it affects them, like OP is doing?

>lieutenant LaForge
>yes captaion
>activate the dick!
>aye sir!
>helmsmen
>magnetize the coils
>open up valves for maximum flow
>extend shaft to full form
>get ready to enter vag space!

im 20 but already accepted dying as a virgin. you guys are like the "we out here struggling" twitter generation with iphone and beats.

>want to ask how all these anons get laid so frequently
>know it's futile because I'm fundamentally flawed as a person and no advice could cure autism

one woman 100 times and you'll be craving another pussy, 100 girls once and you'll be wanting to do different stuff, like anal, bdsm

lost my v and threw the key at ripe age of 27 with a cool kind and smart girl.

Its easier than it seems.
Instincts kick in.
Release the animal.
Try out several condoms so you know which fit best. I started with durex sensitive but those were too tight.
Shower before !!!! Do some bush keeping around the dick. Trimming is what I do.

I sometimes felt like u at 19 even, but in reality our instincts are too strong, either kys or be positive. Get busy living or get busy dying ya know.

Bottom line - its easier than it seems, and being fit helps.

I wasnt even in my top form when I lost mine, but it aint all in the looks. She was more into my smile.
Big dick helps too hahahaha.

Also - stop fapping so often. When I started having sex it took ages to cum or it just felt weird. I got stable hard erections when I stopped jerking.

>Wanting to hit gen z girls
If millennials are this shit, I can only imagine the shmorgish board of crazy that the z's will be

>5'9"
>dyel
>introvert
>fucked almost a 100 women
Goal is to skip the social interaction, so they doesn't judge you by your autism. That means get them into bed as fast as possible. The hard part is not seeming desperate. You need to gain their trust that you won't judge them for being their self (slut). When you fucked them you have already won, so you can start being yourself. Most will leave, but some will stay. Getting Veeky Forums means more will stay, so you can pick a top tier GF.

i had a few opportunities when i was younger but nowdays i would rather punch them in the face than stick it in. maybe im fucked in the head (probably) but the majority of girls online utterly fucking disgust me

Waste of time. Sex without 'love' is shit
Virgin losers don't please don't respond

You gotta focus on positive man.
What you focus on is all you see.

I went trough women hating phases, but it hurt me more than them. Realize there are evil men and women. And there is few good on both sides yeah?

So focus on the good. And you will see the good, and you will encounter more good. ;)

Dont lose hope, build a right attitude and always remember - you make yourself complete - women can only ADD to that, but never be the base of that.

:D

As someone who had sex with one girl 20 years ago and has had noting since it will come as no surprise to you to learn I have zero sympathy for your sexual "first world problem"

you've fucked 0,05 girls per year

think positive lad.

That actually helps. Or I've gone mad from depravation.

Gen Z is much more inclined to traditional values than gen y

Okay enough of the bragging... give some advice for your fellow Veeky Forumsizens on getting some poonani